First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
best anime EVER!!!!!!!!!
13206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09

pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


@Red part: Oh wow, how great, indirectly bragging about your life stories, I bet everyone cares about that. I also think this isn't the internet.
INB4FAIL
Posted 2/16/09

pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


Having a high IQ doesn't mean that your smart.
Posted 2/16/09

pokemon0ashlover wrote:


and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


I'm guessing you took an iq test on the internet?
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


You already lied about your age, what tells us that you aren't lying about everything you say?
Posted 2/16/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


pokemon0ashlover wrote:


and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


I'm guessing you took an iq test on the internet?

Actually, I took one in grade 4.
School thought there was something strange with me.
In the 120s.
Still got a 51 in grade 10 math.
Posted 2/16/09
*Wonders when troll will reply*
Posted 2/16/09

pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


I LOVE TO TROLL.
You are stupid.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


My my... Are you doing this to draw attention? This is the internet, you can lie all you want but nobody gives a damn about who you are in RL.
Posted 2/16/09

Maou068 wrote:


pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


My my... Are you doing this to draw attention? This is the internet, you can lie all you want but nobody gives a damn about who you are in RL.

What a pretty and italicized font you have.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


I have an 18 year old football jock friend and she's a girl. What should she watch then .
Posted 2/16/09

macphapie wrote:


pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


I have an 18 year old football jock friend and she's a girl. What should she watch then .

Lesbian porn.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Lesbian porn.


Posted 2/16/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


macphapie wrote:


pokemon0ashlover wrote:

I think that it all depends on opinion. It depends on what kind of anime the person likes, the age, the gender (sometimes) etc. like younger girls usually would like shugo chara, and i dont think a 18 year old football jock would enjoy shugo chara as much. of course gender doesn't matter as much as age because a girl may be interested in boyish animes, but the younger the person matters, the more the gender is more important. the older the person the less gender matters. But i may kinda ruin my idea which is why i say sometimes and usually to everything because i am thirteen years old and my favorite anime is death note and elfen lied. but that is just me. I also enjoy shugo chara and even pokemon sometimes if i have nothing better to do with my time. a also like everything in between such as footprints in the sand and higurashi. i like all kinds, but many may only like magical girl or many may only like horror. it depends.



and please don't say im stupid a lot of people thinks so cuz i babble. i got a iq score of 145 (and im thirteen) and it gets annoying when i walk out of ap classes. OMG UR IN HONORS or OMG U JUST GOT AN A !!! gets annoying...


I have an 18 year old football jock friend and she's a girl. What should she watch then .

Lesbian porn.


Posted 2/16/09

bustword wrote:

Since this is a crappy thread I am spamming


You're doing it right.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.