First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Wats ur anime list that is roamantic?
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / alrighty then.
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
Wats ur favorite anime that is romantic!?
plz tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Bible Black
21447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where everything...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

RaikuRoak wrote:

Bible Black


The hell? You're joking right? XD

For me Lamune, Sora, Tora Dora, and Chaos Head (although this is more of the mystery/ suspense with just a touch of romance)

If u want more, feel free to message me since I watch a lot of these. XD
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

YugiohGX911 wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Bible Black


The hell? You're joking right? XD

For me Lamune, Sora, Tora Dora, and Chaos Head (although this is more of the mystery/ suspense with just a touch of romance)

If u want more, feel free to message me since I watch a lot of these. XD


Nope, i'm not.
I mean, every episode they have a lot of "romantic" action happening, how could you not call that series romantic?
21447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where everything...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

RaikuRoak wrote:


YugiohGX911 wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Bible Black


The hell? You're joking right? XD

For me Lamune, Sora, Tora Dora, and Chaos Head (although this is more of the mystery/ suspense with just a touch of romance)

If u want more, feel free to message me since I watch a lot of these. XD


Nope, i'm not.
I mean, every episode they have a lot of "romantic" action happening, how could you not call that series romantic?


.............. somehow I would say it would be for sadistic pleasure than actual 'romance' But hey everyone has their own opinions so who am I to question? (I am your father XD ) lolz Sorry i couldn;t resist that
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Duplicate -_-
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
i'm not sure.
i think :
1.Itazura na kiss

19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Pokemon is the best romantic anime ever.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
I agreed with bible black. Sex is the most romantic thing to be romantic.
Posted 2/16/09

RaikuRoak wrote:

Bible Black


293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Davao City
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
waaa..... black bible?? you sure... nice choice..!! haha..
for i think school days or 'ef' season 1 & 2
Posted 2/16/09
Probably one of those hentai comic thingys where the kid rapes his sister and mom.
Awww...
Taaaahts soooo shhhhhweeeet.
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
my favorits are:
1. itazura na kiss
2. Special A
3. Fushigi Yuuki
4. peach girl
5. Karin
etc... see my page... I have listed all my anime

I'm a romance anime lover so... no romance in it means I don't watch itxD
have seen over 90/100+ romance anime soxD you can ask me about them=D
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
Here's my list:

1. Aishiteruze Baby
2. Fushigi Yuugi
3. Kamichama Karin
4. Special A
5. Skip Beat
Posted 2/17/09
Toradora.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.