First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply °☆∴‧° [Request]: Banner°☆∴‧°
Member
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

yep!


alrighties ill do ur stuff do for you


yay!


lol ahah if you want to talk it would be easier to talk through gbs O.O


lol Ok!


here are two samples i did O.O


Cool, I like it! ^^
Posted 2/22/09

-Cookies- wrote:

Cool, I like it! ^^


here are two more
Member
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

Cool, I like it! ^^


here are two more


Cool!!! ^^
Posted 2/22/09

-Cookies- wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

Cool, I like it! ^^


here are two more


Cool!!! ^^


here is your last one
Member
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

Cool, I like it! ^^


here are two more


Cool!!! ^^


here is your last one


Thanks!!! ^^ *hugs* your the best!!
Posted 2/22/09

-Cookies- wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

Cool, I like it! ^^


here are two more


Cool!!! ^^


here is your last one


Thanks!!! ^^ *hugs* your the best!!


*blushes and hugs bck* its really no problem
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.