First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ▀▄Moderaters Application ▀▄
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
Welocome to the Moderater Application Forum

The things you need to Become a Moderator

#1. You Can Make Aviis
#2. You can Make Banners
#3. You can Make Icons
#4 You are Always active


Fill Out this Forum To Apply

Username:
Name:
What you can do for this group: (like make Aviis, icons,banners. ect.)
Are you always Active in CR: (always on yes or no)
Why you like to be a Moderator for this group:(what made you apply to be a Mod ect.)
What Program did you use to edit your photos:
Proof: (Make all three avi, banner, icon out of the pic below with the name "Bored Kingdon aviis".)


Use these pic to make your examples....
plz remember to put the groups name on them and make them pretty
We will be chosen your jobs out of the skills you can do on these pics


Make the Avii out of this:

Make the Banner out of this:

Make the Icon out of this:


Both creators will talk over your Application and approve you with your new job
Creator
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09
Username: KiaRatT
Name:Patricia or Kiara-chan
What you can do for this group: aviis, banners and icons! ^^
Are you always Active in CR: yes
Why you like to be a Moderator for this group:becuz I love making aviis also i like the group! so i wanna help since I still on holidays!!
What Program did you use to edit your photos: pHOTOSHOP cs3
Proof:
Avii!

Banner!

Icon!

hope u like them!!! :3

Approved both Brittany-san and Night-chan



CrimsonBlood23welcome new mod any questions please feel free to ask me or night-chan



Night-chan: thank you for applying ^^please invite buddies and help out
Posted 2/22/09

totally_cute_punk wrote:

ur style for making avis is very good but im afraid i cant make you a mod there is alot more you need to learn. If you like i can give you some other programs you can try out and see how you do with them.


Posted 2/21/09 , edited 2/23/09

Username:sandynator
Name:Sandy
What you can do for this group: Edit anything.
Are you always Active in CR: Yes.
Why you like to be a Moderator for this group:Out of curiosity.
What Program did you use to edit your photos:Photoshop.
Proof: Avatar

Banner

Icon


Approved by both Brittany-chan and Night-chan
Member
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It is San Francis...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


totally_cute_punk wrote:

ur style for making avis is very good but im afraid i cant make you a mod there is alot more you need to learn. If you like i can give you some other programs you can try out and see how you do with them.





Aww ok. i understand. Yep sure!!! Can u tell me what those programzz are? (dont say photoshop, and stuff that has to pay and that)

Posted 2/22/09

totally_cute_punk wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


totally_cute_punk wrote:

ur style for making avis is very good but im afraid i cant make you a mod there is alot more you need to learn. If you like i can give you some other programs you can try out and see how you do with them.





Aww ok. i understand. Yep sure!!! Can u tell me what those programzz are? (dont say photoshop, and stuff that has to pay and that)



hahah i actually can say phooshop because i can give you the link for a free download but before you get use to tht go to www.photofiltre.org
Member
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It is San Francis...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09



Arigatou!!! Thanks for tellin me these stuff. lol.

Posted 2/22/09


its not a problemo try to make a sample and apply again
Member
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It is San Francis...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

midnightdarkness wrote:



its not a problemo try to make a sample and apply again


sorry for makin this messy..a wee bit but... i sent u a PM!! sorry for talking generally in teh forum!!! >.<

Posted 2/22/09
do u guyz use da new ver. or old one's ?
Posted 2/22/09

pandz2 wrote:

do u guyz use da new ver. or old one's ?


for wht???
Posted 2/23/09

sandynator wrote:

Username:sandynator
Name:Sandy
What you can do for this group: Edit anything.
Are you always Active in CR: Yes.
Why you like to be a Moderator for this group:Out of curiosity.
What Program did you use to edit your photos:Photoshop.
Proof: Avatar

Banner

Icon



Approved Night-chan
Posted 2/23/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


pandz2 wrote:

do u guyz use da new ver. or old one's ?


for wht???


4 photo shop?r u guyz advanced in photoshop cuz i just wanna no some tips heh heh .................
Posted 2/23/09

pandz2 wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


pandz2 wrote:

do u guyz use da new ver. or old one's ?


for wht???


4 photo shop?r u guyz advanced in photoshop cuz i just wanna no some tips heh heh .................


i dont have photoshop but i have some close to it i know how to do certain things that are on photoshop
Posted 2/23/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


pandz2 wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


pandz2 wrote:

do u guyz use da new ver. or old one's ?


for wht???


4 photo shop?r u guyz advanced in photoshop cuz i just wanna no some tips heh heh .................


i dont have photoshop but i have some close to it i know how to do certain things that are on photoshop


cool!u think u can spare some of dat wisdom on me hehehehehe
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.