First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
confronting somebody...
Posted 2/18/09

jingJECELjing wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


jingJECELjing wrote:

You should ask both of your friends what really happened.
You only heard it from one of your friends. How about the other? Did you hear her side? You didn't even bother to ask her what happened, why she is teasing her, or if it is true. You told her to stop criticizing without knowing her side.


you better get out of the "fight". you're just making the things worse.


=\ why i like cat fight


Huh?

what do you mean?



girl VS girl = cat VS cat ^___^
Posted 2/18/09

jingJECELjing wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


jingJECELjing wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


jingJECELjing wrote:

You should ask both of your friends what really happened.
You only heard it from one of your friends. How about the other? Did you hear her side? You didn't even bother to ask her what happened, why she is teasing her, or if it is true. You told her to stop criticizing without knowing her side.


you better get out of the "fight". you're just making the things worse.


=\ why i like cat fight


Huh?

what do you mean?



girl VS girl = cat VS cat ^___^


yah, I know that "cat fight" thing. I'm asking what do you men by "why I like cat fight"...


oh well, nevermind


I don't like cat fights..



because it's amusing ^___^
28434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee Min Ho's mansion
Offline
Posted 2/18/09


im not an intruder..
the girl told me about what happen between
her and my classmate..
i am concerned about them..
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09

yracutie wrote:



im not an intruder..
the girl told me about what happen between
her and my classmate..
i am concerned about them..


Let me clarify something for you.

The situation: Girl & Classmate had a conflict.
Premise 1: Girl told you what happened.
Premise 2: You are "concerned" does not automatically put you into the conflict.
QED, you are an outsider to the issue.

You know what? Why the hell do I even bother posting these things when you can't just accept the fact that you are an outsider and the issue was between the girl vs classmate, not girl + you vs classmate. Don't expect another post after this since this middle school drama stuff is giving me a migraine.
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
should of just made the other girl explain her story right there when she said you didnt understand. i did that b4. i confronted so what. but why worry. most girls are haters or just love drama.
Posted 2/18/09
I`m gonna confront my professor. We have only girls in the our uni group and this moron talks shit about women. He`s not a man even, he`s some kind of imbecile. I can`t take it anymore. He said girl`s prerogative is children, cooking and other bollocks. Really? Whatz yours? Let me guess.... Beer, football and masturbation on your fav couch? Idiot. I`m tired of this sexist shite. Women rock without a doubt tho the most people of BOTH genders are retards but if even I`m not smart as shit I`m still light-hearted fucker with amazing sense of art wtf! I rock
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
Aw, things like that brush over real fast.

Yes, I've confronted people lots. It's hard for me because when you confront, you kind of have to be forceful or else your point doesn't get across very well, and I'm really bad at being forceful, so. :|
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sho sakurai's heart
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
no..i am not actually defensive of my friends..i favor the ones who's actually right..but the act itself is not against my friend..I just want to correct him/her.
when it comes to confronting someone..i do not show it verbally, instead i give obvious non-verbal cues..
say..i'd turn down a guy by being cold to him (only if the guy is really slow to understand)
or to an enemy---.the best way to confront a basher is to pretend to be cool while he/she bashes: look at him/her like he didnt say anything.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
@OP: Does the phrase "mind your own business" ring a bell?


15163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / everywere
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
who gives shit about a person who says something to u and then gets pissed because u r trying 2 make a point
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.