First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Central Town O: / Activities
Moderator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

chocolerte wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:

may i know what does the one in charge of central town do?? =)


erm basically emrermerm
-thinks-
is like. take charge of thing
like selling
yuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:


o.O...... sounds fun!! ^o^ can i be one too?? =)


sure
added


thanks!! =DD
*saw th-Muffin and chocolerte*
Hey there, wants to buy some things back?? ^^ we sell lots of things here!!


Aki: What do Yoo Sell ???
[ My Name is Akino Karin! what about Yours? ]


I'm Maya!! =) As you can see, I sell clothes and accessories!! ^-^


Aki: What Kindd of Clothes do Yoo have???


pushes Akino-
we are late.
Are we going to go back for the mission ?


Aki: ahh!!! ohh Riqht!! *Rubb my own Heads* i am So Forqetful *Smiles* Lets qo!!
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

th-Muffin wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:

may i know what does the one in charge of central town do?? =)


erm basically emrermerm
-thinks-
is like. take charge of thing
like selling
yuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:


o.O...... sounds fun!! ^o^ can i be one too?? =)


sure
added


thanks!! =DD
*saw th-Muffin and chocolerte*
Hey there, wants to buy some things back?? ^^ we sell lots of things here!!


Aki: What do Yoo Sell ???
[ My Name is Akino Karin! what about Yours? ]


I'm Maya!! =) As you can see, I sell clothes and accessories!! ^-^


Aki: What Kindd of Clothes do Yoo have???


pushes Akino-
we are late.
Are we going to go back for the mission ?


Aki: ahh!!! ohh Riqht!! *Rubb my own Heads* i am So Forqetful *Smiles* Lets qo!!



Sure or else Pesona will come chasing after us untill we DIE :X
Lets runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn back
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 2/18/09


*smile and waves from the shop*
Remember to come again the next time!! ^^
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

mayachanhehe wrote:



*smile and waves from the shop*
Remember to come again the next time!! ^^


-shout to maya chan
SUREEEEE

-screamm~
PESONA IS HERE .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:



*smile and waves from the shop*
Remember to come again the next time!! ^^


-shout to maya chan
SUREEEEE

-screamm~
PESONA IS HERE .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~


*heard the scream and rush to her side*
Are you alright?? *asked with a worried look*
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:



*smile and waves from the shop*
Remember to come again the next time!! ^^


-shout to maya chan
SUREEEEE

-screamm~
PESONA IS HERE .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~


*heard the scream and rush to her side*
Are you alright?? *asked with a worried look*


ar, is nothing . T.T
i BETTER GO NOW.
sorry maya chan ...
-teleported with ??? ( a secret person )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:



*smile and waves from the shop*
Remember to come again the next time!! ^^


-shout to maya chan
SUREEEEE

-screamm~
PESONA IS HERE .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~


*heard the scream and rush to her side*
Are you alright?? *asked with a worried look*


ar, is nothing . T.T
i BETTER GO NOW.
sorry maya chan ...
-teleported with ??? ( a secret person )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*stands alone on the street and sigh, then mumbles to herself*
Really, youngster nowadays are really busy. Though i shouldnt say this considering that she's in middle school while i'm in elementary.
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:



*smile and waves from the shop*
Remember to come again the next time!! ^^


-shout to maya chan
SUREEEEE

-screamm~
PESONA IS HERE .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~


*heard the scream and rush to her side*
Are you alright?? *asked with a worried look*


ar, is nothing . T.T
i BETTER GO NOW.
sorry maya chan ...
-teleported with ??? ( a secret person )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*stands alone on the street and sigh, then mumbles to herself*
Really, youngster nowadays are really busy. Though i shouldnt say this considering that she's in middle school while i'm in elementary.


*Namiko : ... Whisper*i heard you baka..*
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:



*smile and waves from the shop*
Remember to come again the next time!! ^^


-shout to maya chan
SUREEEEE

-screamm~
PESONA IS HERE .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~


*heard the scream and rush to her side*
Are you alright?? *asked with a worried look*


ar, is nothing . T.T
i BETTER GO NOW.
sorry maya chan ...
-teleported with ??? ( a secret person )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*stands alone on the street and sigh, then mumbles to herself*
Really, youngster nowadays are really busy. Though i shouldnt say this considering that she's in middle school while i'm in elementary.


*Namiko : ... Whisper*i heard you baka..*


*looks around*
Hmm?? I thought i heard something..... Never mind ^-^ *becomes happy again and return to the store*
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:



*smile and waves from the shop*
Remember to come again the next time!! ^^


-shout to maya chan
SUREEEEE

-screamm~
PESONA IS HERE .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~


*heard the scream and rush to her side*
Are you alright?? *asked with a worried look*


ar, is nothing . T.T
i BETTER GO NOW.
sorry maya chan ...
-teleported with ??? ( a secret person )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*stands alone on the street and sigh, then mumbles to herself*
Really, youngster nowadays are really busy. Though i shouldnt say this considering that she's in middle school while i'm in elementary.


*Namiko : ... Whisper*i heard you baka..*


*looks around*
Hmm?? I thought i heard something..... Never mind ^-^ *becomes happy again and return to the store*



oh i wonder how shld i strt :X --
hmmmm
Students
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
can i help out in some way?
Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

whitekagome88 wrote:

can i help out in some way?


yesyes .
-nods.-
Students
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

chocolerte wrote:


whitekagome88 wrote:

can i help out in some way?


yesyes .
-nods.-


just tell me what i can do to help

Creator
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you. comeo...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

whitekagome88 wrote:


chocolerte wrote:


whitekagome88 wrote:

can i help out in some way?


yesyes .
-nods.-


just tell me what i can do to help



well,
help to comtinue the story :X (!)
i dunno how :X
Students
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
hi how are you doing *smiles warmly*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.