First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Do you think Indie boys are fitter than Emo boys
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

Susanna9 wrote:


Shohee wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:

i hate emos the're all pussys and shit
weasring girl pants and anerexic n shit


why do emo ppl seem like a pussy to you?


because their all talk and no shit scrawny little flamers :P


well i respect them


Well I dont respect them in my school their all talk and scrawny little shits ._.
Posted 2/17/09
depends...?
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Shohee wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:


Shohee wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:

i hate emos the're all pussys and shit
weasring girl pants and anerexic n shit


why do emo ppl seem like a pussy to you?


because their all talk and no shit scrawny little flamers :P


well i respect them


Well I dont respect them in my school their all talk and scrawny little shits ._.


should u tease them when they already have enough problems of their own?
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

TwiztidDarts wrote:

i hate emos the're all pussys and shit
weasring girl pants and anerexic n shit


oh noes, girly trousers are great
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
lol i dunno....skinny people are pathetic...
indie/emo----and the way they dress is just odd....
"you look like dead and just like a homo, you must be emo"
same goes to other guys who almost kinda look emo....pathetic
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

die-taht wrote:

lol i dunno....skinny people are pathetic...
indie/emo----and the way they dress is just odd....
"you look like dead and just like a homo, you must be emo"
same goes to other guys who almost kinda look emo....pathetic


skinny people are pathetic?
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

willby wrote:


die-taht wrote:

lol i dunno....skinny people are pathetic...
indie/emo----and the way they dress is just odd....
"you look like dead and just like a homo, you must be emo"
same goes to other guys who almost kinda look emo....pathetic


skinny people are pathetic?


yes IMO..
.
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

die-taht wrote:


willby wrote:


die-taht wrote:

lol i dunno....skinny people are pathetic...
indie/emo----and the way they dress is just odd....
"you look like dead and just like a homo, you must be emo"
same goes to other guys who almost kinda look emo....pathetic


skinny people are pathetic?


yes IMO..
.


err okay. You have the right to think so
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

willby wrote:


die-taht wrote:


willby wrote:


die-taht wrote:

lol i dunno....skinny people are pathetic...
indie/emo----and the way they dress is just odd....
"you look like dead and just like a homo, you must be emo"
same goes to other guys who almost kinda look emo....pathetic


skinny people are pathetic?


yes IMO..
.


err okay. You have the right to think so


Yeah. Sorry did I offend you?
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England :)
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

die-taht wrote:


willby wrote:


die-taht wrote:


willby wrote:


die-taht wrote:

lol i dunno....skinny people are pathetic...
indie/emo----and the way they dress is just odd....
"you look like dead and just like a homo, you must be emo"
same goes to other guys who almost kinda look emo....pathetic


skinny people are pathetic?


yes IMO..
.


err okay. You have the right to think so


Yeah. Sorry did I offend you?


Well thats kinda weird...
How does weighing less make you pathetic??
And I would have to say emo...
They're cute (:
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
maybe because i was referring to the anorexic-looking people, definitely those bodies are not flattering....
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England :)
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Oh right,
Fair enough...
I thought you were just on about skinny people in general...
>_<
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Homo + Emo = Hemo.

The hemo boys are all skinny cause like love to see their BF's dick poking through their stomache. hahahahaha
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Sorry
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England :)
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Mah,
Its okay,
I just understood wrong
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.