First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply || MODs Needed ||
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09
I need MODs that can help me do avi requests etc. I'm online only in the weekends and on day-offs from school.

Fill this out please..

♦When are you on?
♦How long are you on?
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?
♦Can you help others at anytime?
♦Can you do tutorials?
♦Please show some of your work..

Thanks for reading this^^
Posted 2/17/09

Vocaloid-Hana wrote:

I need MODs that can help me do avi requests etc. I'm online only in the weekends and on day-offs from school.

Fill this out please..

♦When are you on?
♦How long are you on?
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?
♦Can you help others at anytime?
♦Can you do tutorials?
♦Please show some of your work..

Thanks for reading this^^


♦When are you on? almost everyday :p
♦How long are you on? 2h at least
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.? sure thing!
♦Can you help others at anytime? when i'm online
♦Can you do tutorials? yupps
♦Please show some of your work..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/cherrycupid/pages/her_works
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

cherrycupid wrote:


Vocaloid-Hana wrote:

I need MODs that can help me do avi requests etc. I'm online only in the weekends and on day-offs from school.

Fill this out please..

♦When are you on?
♦How long are you on?
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?
♦Can you help others at anytime?
♦Can you do tutorials?
♦Please show some of your work..

Thanks for reading this^^


♦When are you on? almost everyday :p
♦How long are you on? 2h at least
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.? sure thing!
♦Can you help others at anytime? when i'm online
♦Can you do tutorials? yupps
♦Please show some of your work..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/cherrycupid/pages/her_works


Nice you're in..oh and can you please edit on "about the workers and their works"?
Posted 2/17/09

Vocaloid-Hana wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


Vocaloid-Hana wrote:

I need MODs that can help me do avi requests etc. I'm online only in the weekends and on day-offs from school.

Fill this out please..

♦When are you on?
♦How long are you on?
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?
♦Can you help others at anytime?
♦Can you do tutorials?
♦Please show some of your work..

Thanks for reading this^^


♦When are you on? almost everyday :p
♦How long are you on? 2h at least
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.? sure thing!
♦Can you help others at anytime? when i'm online
♦Can you do tutorials? yupps
♦Please show some of your work..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/cherrycupid/pages/her_works


Nice you're in..oh and can you please edit on "about the workers and their works"?


YAY thanks! but i will be less active this coming week because of exams...be more active after that...umm what am supposed to edit?
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

cherrycupid wrote:


Vocaloid-Hana wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


Vocaloid-Hana wrote:

I need MODs that can help me do avi requests etc. I'm online only in the weekends and on day-offs from school.

Fill this out please..

♦When are you on?
♦How long are you on?
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?
♦Can you help others at anytime?
♦Can you do tutorials?
♦Please show some of your work..

Thanks for reading this^^


♦When are you on? almost everyday :p
♦How long are you on? 2h at least
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.? sure thing!
♦Can you help others at anytime? when i'm online
♦Can you do tutorials? yupps
♦Please show some of your work..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/cherrycupid/pages/her_works


Nice you're in..oh and can you please edit on "about the workers and their works"?


YAY thanks! but i will be less active this coming week because of exams...be more active after that...umm what am supposed to edit?


oh thats ok..can you put more about yourself and put one of your works under "about the workers and their works" banner..
Moderator
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / -s.e.c.r.e.t-
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
♦When are you on? umm random!! after school normally
♦How long are you on? hours..o.o
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?all
♦Can you help others at anytime? umm yes?
♦Can you do tutorials? possibly~
♦Please show some of your work..
my avi+my profile..>< sorry, im new to all of this..=/ (CR not gfx..>>")
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

i-Dreamer wrote:

♦When are you on? umm random!! after school normally
♦How long are you on? hours..o.o
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?all
♦Can you help others at anytime? umm yes?
♦Can you do tutorials? possibly~
♦Please show some of your work..
my avi+my profile..>< sorry, im new to all of this..=/ (CR not gfx..>>")


kewl^^ you're in! oh can you edit about yourself under "about the workers and their works" banner..
Moderator
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / -s.e.c.r.e.t-
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Vocaloid-Hana wrote:


i-Dreamer wrote:

♦When are you on? umm random!! after school normally
♦How long are you on? hours..o.o
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?all
♦Can you help others at anytime? umm yes?
♦Can you do tutorials? possibly~
♦Please show some of your work..
my avi+my profile..>< sorry, im new to all of this..=/ (CR not gfx..>>")


kewl^^ you're in! oh can you edit about yourself under "about the workers and their works" banner..


okay, thankyah ^^ but i really gotta go now, sorry!!
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Vocaloid-Hana wrote:

I need MODs that can help me do avi requests etc. I'm online only in the weekends and on day-offs from school.

Fill this out please..

♦When are you on?
♦How long are you on?
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?
♦Can you help others at anytime?
♦Can you do tutorials?
♦Please show some of your work..

Thanks for reading this^^


when on?everyday
how long?at least 7 hours per day
can make avatar banner?yuppy
help other time?yup
tutorials?yuppy(good at tat)
work

Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

kitty_chan201 wrote:


Vocaloid-Hana wrote:

I need MODs that can help me do avi requests etc. I'm online only in the weekends and on day-offs from school.

Fill this out please..

♦When are you on?
♦How long are you on?
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?
♦Can you help others at anytime?
♦Can you do tutorials?
♦Please show some of your work..

Thanks for reading this^^


when on?everyday
how long?at least 7 hours per day
can make avatar banner?yuppy
help other time?yup
tutorials?yuppy(good at tat)
work



nice^^ you're also in..oh and please edit your info under the "about the workers and their works" banner..thxs
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Vocaloid-Hana wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


Vocaloid-Hana wrote:

I need MODs that can help me do avi requests etc. I'm online only in the weekends and on day-offs from school.

Fill this out please..

♦When are you on?
♦How long are you on?
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.?
♦Can you help others at anytime?
♦Can you do tutorials?
♦Please show some of your work..

Thanks for reading this^^


when on?everyday
how long?at least 7 hours per day
can make avatar banner?yuppy
help other time?yup
tutorials?yuppy(good at tat)
work



nice^^ you're also in..oh and please edit your info under the "about the workers and their works" banner..thxs

okie

Posted 2/19/09 , edited 3/9/09
Fill this out please..

♦When are you on? everyday
♦How long are you on? As long as I want unless my siblings wants to get on.
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.? I can make anything!
♦Can you help others at anytime?Yeah saure! that would be fine!
♦Can you do tutorials? Yes I am!
♦Please show some of your work..



Thanks for reading this^^
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09
♦When are you on? everyday
♦How long are you on? 3 hrs (weekends) 2 hrs (weekdays) but, it depends if i don't have alot of homework, usually 4 hrs ^^
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.? yes
♦Can you help others at anytime? yes
♦Can you do tutorials? yes
♦Please show some of your work..

gleshillejacob
CLICK SPOILER TO SEE:
Creator
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

gleshillejacob wrote:

♦When are you on? everyday
♦How long are you on? 3 hrs (weekends) 2 hrs (weekdays) but, it depends if i don't have alot of homework, usually 4 hrs ^^
♦Can you make avatars, banners, etc.? yes
♦Can you help others at anytime? yes
♦Can you do tutorials? yes
♦Please show some of your work..

gleshillejacob
CLICK SPOILER TO SEE:


wow! Your in!^^
Posted 3/9/09
Just leeting you know that i edited my application.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.