Post Reply Do you think there is ANYONE who could defeat Kenpachi???
Creator
11998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Near Chicago, Ill...
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
It's not really something that has ever crossed my mind. But I'm sure Urahara could. I mean if he ever shows his Bankai I'm sure that he could defeat Kenpachi. Although Urahara would have the upper hand by using Bankai. but maybe not, because Urahara is just amazingly tough. This isn't a very easy question!!!
Member
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
i think that any of the vizards could
Member
9881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / underwater
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
well if u ever learn the name of his sword and get a bankai, then no one can defeat him, but as for now, I am guessing almost all of the captains can(except for the 4th squad) and the vizards can also
Member
2377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / im right behind you
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
i dont think any captain can defeat him...i think the one's who can defeat him are old man yamamoto and kurosaki isshin
Member
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
yamamoto genryusai
Member
4185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / i wish i m standi...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
Matsumoto breast ?? cant , cant , Kenpachi not even look at it ....
Member
2377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / im right behind you
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
ill be a little vague...i think there are only a few espada, vizards or shinigami who can defeat zaraki...but i think there are less people who can defeat zaraki w/o his eyepach...and i really think that there are only a selected few who can defeat zaraki w/o the eyepatch w/ a bankai...well thats if zaraki could ever use a bankai

go zaraki!!! hope he uses his bankai against noitra!!!
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

legolas133 wrote:

well if u ever learn the name of his sword and get a bankai, then no one can defeat him, but as for now, I am guessing almost all of the captains can(except for the 4th squad) and the vizards can also


I definitely agree with him.... Kenpachi will be unstoppable....



Gotei_13 wrote:

yamamoto genryusai


I also agree that as of now, without knowing his swords name, Yamamoto can beat Ken-chan

Member
1949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IN THE LOST BLUE SEA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
yamamoto genryusai...... donno he is pretty strong but ichigo also didnt beat him he fell at the 1 and 2 kenpachi .... i donno yet but now he is the strongest
kenpachi
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / tonganoxie kansas...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
ichigo didnt even beat zaraki if u look closely or its mainly ur opinon. ui say zaraki won the fight against ichigo cause ichigo was the first to fall. but i think that at least 4 of the captins would have to join up to beat zaraki and 5 would have to team up to beat him without hte eye patch. if he had bankai... not even yamamoto could beat him. if all the captins, all espada's and all vizards would have to team up to beat zaraki without the eyepatch and with bankai. omg imagine if he had all that and holowfication lol
kenpachi
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

kenpachithebloodking3 wrote:

ichigo didnt even beat zaraki if u look closely or its mainly ur opinon. ui say zaraki won the fight against ichigo cause ichigo was the first to fall. but i think that at least 4 of the captins would have to join up to beat zaraki and 5 would have to team up to beat him without hte eye patch. if he had bankai... not even yamamoto could beat him. if all the captins, all espada's and all vizards would have to team up to beat zaraki without the eyepatch and with bankai. omg imagine if he had all that and holowfication lol


Itchigo won the fight in zarakis eyes so thats good enough to call it his win lol no if ands or buts about it , but if you read the manga Nnoitra Jiruga almost kills kenpachi even if kenpachi was just messin around he had to get serious and use kendo to kill him lol beleive me im on kenpachis side but you cant go over inflating him lol
kenpachi
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / tonganoxie kansas...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

jackoffripper wrote:


kenpachithebloodking3 wrote:

ichigo didnt even beat zaraki if u look closely or its mainly ur opinon. ui say zaraki won the fight against ichigo cause ichigo was the first to fall. but i think that at least 4 of the captins would have to join up to beat zaraki and 5 would have to team up to beat him without hte eye patch. if he had bankai... not even yamamoto could beat him. if all the captins, all espada's and all vizards would have to team up to beat zaraki without the eyepatch and with bankai. omg imagine if he had all that and holowfication lol


Itchigo won the fight in zarakis eyes so thats good enough to call it his win lol no if ands or buts about it , but if you read the manga Nnoitra Jiruga almost kills kenpachi even if kenpachi was just messin around he had to get serious and use kendo to kill him lol beleive me im on kenpachis side but you cant go over inflating him lol




im not inflating him im saying if he had both bankai and holowfication. he beat those 2 with jsut using some really basic crap but bankai and holowfication make u like totaly uber times 1 million. so.... ya
kenpachi
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

kenpachithebloodking3 wrote:


jackoffripper wrote:


kenpachithebloodking3 wrote:

ichigo didnt even beat zaraki if u look closely or its mainly ur opinon. ui say zaraki won the fight against ichigo cause ichigo was the first to fall. but i think that at least 4 of the captins would have to join up to beat zaraki and 5 would have to team up to beat him without hte eye patch. if he had bankai... not even yamamoto could beat him. if all the captins, all espada's and all vizards would have to team up to beat zaraki without the eyepatch and with bankai. omg imagine if he had all that and holowfication lol


Itchigo won the fight in zarakis eyes so thats good enough to call it his win lol no if ands or buts about it , but if you read the manga Nnoitra Jiruga almost kills kenpachi even if kenpachi was just messin around he had to get serious and use kendo to kill him lol beleive me im on kenpachis side but you cant go over inflating him lol




im not inflating him im saying if he had both bankai and holowfication. he beat those 2 with jsut using some really basic crap but bankai and holowfication make u like totaly uber times 1 million. so.... ya


Thorwing all these If's in and ofcourse you can ubber somone but take out the ifs and you have it as i put it oh so simply
40268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Own Soul
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
no idea.. he is so strong..
You must be logged in to post.