First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~MOD application
Requester
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:



Username: Ashtrid101
Name: Ashtrid
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : Make Avi's
How many hours are you online?: 6 hours....^.^
What programs do you use? Photoshop, Gimp, Photoscape
Are you a moderator for any other groups? Nope
How long have you been making avii? since the first time i sign-up for crunchyroll
will u invite your buddies? sure
Examples:(in spoiler)



can u give me more example


ok but give me more time...bcz i just started using photos


ok


ooo ok thanx...ooo yeah what do u think of the first avi.....i was making it for a friend and stuff.....see i used photoshop and i'm still new at making it, but i'm trying really hard..
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09
[quo



it cute but u need to add more brushes and decorations to it or it look plain
Posted 3/15/09
Username: singing_mode
Name: Kei-chii
Age: 13
What can you do [ in the group ] : make aviis.. ^^ =D help with the requests
How many hours are you online?: 10 hrs.. ^^
What programs do you use? photoshop cs4
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yes..
How long have you been making avii? last year
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

singing_mode wrote:

Username: singing_mode
Name: Kei-chii
Age: 13
What can you do [ in the group ] : make aviis.. ^^ =D help with the requests
How many hours are you online?: 10 hrs.. ^^
What programs do you use? photoshop cs4
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yes..
How long have you been making avii? last year
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)


Accepted plzz work hard and invite buddies
Posted 3/15/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


singing_mode wrote:

Username: singing_mode
Name: Kei-chii
Age: 13
What can you do [ in the group ] : make aviis.. ^^ =D help with the requests
How many hours are you online?: 10 hrs.. ^^
What programs do you use? photoshop cs4
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yes..
How long have you been making avii? last year
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)


Accepted plzz work hard and invite buddies


thankies for accepting.. ^^
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09
Username: mazhley
Name: ivy
Age: 12 yrs. old
What can you do [ in the group ] : i can make avii and bannerz
How many hours are you online?: anytime
What programs do you use? photoshops cs3
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yah
How long have you been making avii? since March
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

Mazhley wrote:

Username: mazhley
Name: ivy
Age: 12 yrs. old
What can you do [ in the group ] : i can make avii and bannerz
How many hours are you online?: anytime
What programs do you use? photoshops cs3
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yah
How long have you been making avii? since March
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)


can u put some more examples?
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


Mazhley wrote:

Username: mazhley
Name: ivy
Age: 12 yrs. old
What can you do [ in the group ] : i can make avii and bannerz
How many hours are you online?: anytime
What programs do you use? photoshops cs3
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yah
How long have you been making avii? since March
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)


can u put some more examples?


sure no probs.....

hope u lyk it......if u want more examples just tell me...and i put a banner tooo....hehehehe.....ummmmm i need to sleep...so see u tomorrow..
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/12/09


lol u dont have to put more examples. i went to yur profile and saw some. ACCEPT. PLZZ INVITE BUDIES TO THE GROUP AND IF U HAD ANY IDEA FOR THE GROUP TO BE BETTER PLZZ TELL ME AND GOOD NITE LOL.
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

Loveanime127 wrote:



lol u dont have to put more examples. i went to yur profile and saw some. ACCEPT. PLZZ INVITE BUDIES TO THE GROUP AND IF U HAD ANY IDEA FOR THE GROUP TO BE BETTER PLZZ TELL ME AND GOOD NITE LOL.





thnx.....and i will do my best for the groupie....

Requester
11276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/15/09
...
Moderator
4020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09

Loveanime127 wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username:
Name:
Age:
What can you do [ in the group ] :
How many hours are you online?:
What programs do you use?
Are you a moderator for any other groups?
How long have you been making avii?
will u invite your buddies?
Examples:(in spoiler)


Username: kotomi24
Name: Marta
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : aviis :)
How many hours are you online?: everyday
What programs do you use? photoshop
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yes ;P
How long have you been making avii? 1 year
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Loveanime127 wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username:
Name:
Age:
What can you do [ in the group ] :
How many hours are you online?:
What programs do you use?
Are you a moderator for any other groups?
How long have you been making avii?
will u invite your buddies?
Examples:(in spoiler)


Username:bubblegum-samurai
Name:Yama-chan
Age:14 turning 15. =DD
What can you do [ in the group ] :Make avatars. (:
How many hours are you online?:Everyday. ^^
What programs do you use?Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape
Are you a moderator for any other groups?Yup. (:
How long have you been making avii?1 month. (:
will u invite your buddies?Of course! XD
Examples:(in spoiler)
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

kotomi24 wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username:
Name:
Age:
What can you do [ in the group ] :
How many hours are you online?:
What programs do you use?
Are you a moderator for any other groups?
How long have you been making avii?
will u invite your buddies?
Examples:(in spoiler)


Username: kotomi24
Name: Marta
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : aviis :)
How many hours are you online?: everyday
What programs do you use? photoshop
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yes ;P
How long have you been making avii? 1 year
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)


kwaiiii ur avi is awesome. ACCEPT. pLZZ BE ACTIVE AND WORK HARD
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username:
Name:
Age:
What can you do [ in the group ] :
How many hours are you online?:
What programs do you use?
Are you a moderator for any other groups?
How long have you been making avii?
will u invite your buddies?
Examples:(in spoiler)


Username:bubblegum-samurai
Name:Yama-chan
Age:14 turning 15. =DD
What can you do [ in the group ] :Make avatars. (:
How many hours are you online?:Everyday. ^^
What programs do you use?Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape
Are you a moderator for any other groups?Yup. (:
How long have you been making avii?1 month. (:
will u invite your buddies?Of course! XD
Examples:(in spoiler)


aCCPTED PLZZ WORK HARD ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.