First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~MOD application
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/09


Thanks for accpeting! =DD Of course I'll work hard. XD
Moderator
4020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


kotomi24 wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username:
Name:
Age:
What can you do [ in the group ] :
How many hours are you online?:
What programs do you use?
Are you a moderator for any other groups?
How long have you been making avii?
will u invite your buddies?
Examples:(in spoiler)


Username: kotomi24
Name: Marta
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : aviis :)
How many hours are you online?: everyday
What programs do you use? photoshop
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yes ;P
How long have you been making avii? 1 year
will u invite your buddies? yes
Examples:(in spoiler)


kwaiiii ur avi is awesome. ACCEPT. pLZZ BE ACTIVE AND WORK HARD


Thx ^^ O.K. i'll be active ;P
Requester
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
Username:lostangelzxanime
Name:chesca
Age:11
What can you do [ in the group ] : make aviis and banners
How many hours are you online?:anytime
What programs do you use?photoshop cs3
Are you a moderator for any other groups?yah
How long have you been making avii?since march
will u invite your buddies?yah
Examples:(in spoiler)
Requester
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a magical place
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username: ChiHasekura
Name:Roselyn
Age:12
What can you do [ in the group ] : Avii's
How many hours are you online?: I have to share a computer with my sis, so about every other two hours a day
What programs do you use?: gimp and Blingee
Are you a moderator for any other groups?: no
How long have you been making avii?: about 3 months
will u invite your buddies?: yup. ^^
Examples:(in spoiler):
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

lostangelzxanime wrote:

Username:lostangelzxanime
Name:chesca
Age:11
What can you do [ in the group ] : make aviis and banners
How many hours are you online?:anytime
What programs do you use?photoshop cs3
Are you a moderator for any other groups?yah
How long have you been making avii?since march
will u invite your buddies?yah
Examples:(in spoiler)


ACCEPT PLZZ WORK HARD
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

ChiHasekura wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username: ChiHasekura
Name:Roselyn
Age:12
What can you do [ in the group ] : Avii's
How many hours are you online?: I have to share a computer with my sis, so about every other two hours a day
What programs do you use?: gimp and Blingee
Are you a moderator for any other groups?: no
How long have you been making avii?: about 3 months
will u invite your buddies?: yup. ^^
Examples:(in spoiler):


ummm.. im goin to need more than 1 example
Requester
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a magical place
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username: ChiHasekura
Name:Roselyn
Age:12
What can you do [ in the group ] : Avii's
How many hours are you online?: I have to share a computer with my sis, so about every other two hours a day
What programs do you use?: gimp and Blingee
Are you a moderator for any other groups?: no
How long have you been making avii?: about 3 months
will u invite your buddies?: yup. ^^
Examples:(in spoiler):


ummm.. im goin to need more than 1 example


Oh, Ok, sorry about that. >< Here are two more:
29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/15/09
Username: ninjanear
Name: Jasmine
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : Avi's. ^^
How many hours are you online?: Every two hours cause I have to take turns with my lil sis. ^^ But im on all the time at night. ^^
What programs do you use? GIMP, lunapic
Are you a moderator for any other groups? Yup. ^^ At ---Avii Fun!---
How long have you been making avii? For about 1-2 months. ^^
will u invite your buddies? YES!!!!~~~~ xDD I already did right now. ^^
Examples:(in spoiler)
Requester
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


lostangelzxanime wrote:

Username:lostangelzxanime
Name:chesca
Age:11
What can you do [ in the group ] : make aviis and banners
How many hours are you online?:anytime
What programs do you use?photoshop cs3
Are you a moderator for any other groups?yah
How long have you been making avii?since march
will u invite your buddies?yah
Examples:(in spoiler)


ACCEPT PLZZ WORK HARD



arigato bazaimas........I'll do my best to support this group

Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

ninjanear wrote:

Username: ninjanear
Name: Jasmine
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : Avi's. ^^
How many hours are you online?: Every two hours cause I have to take turns with my lil sis. ^^ But im on all the time at night. ^^
What programs do you use? GIMP, lunapic
Are you a moderator for any other groups? Yup. ^^ At ---Avii Fun!---
How long have you been making avii? For about 1-2 months. ^^
will u invite your buddies? YES!!!!~~~~ xDD I already did right now. ^^
Examples:(in spoiler)


:excl: Accepted Plzz work hard
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

ChiHasekura wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username: ChiHasekura
Name:Roselyn
Age:12
What can you do [ in the group ] : Avii's
How many hours are you online?: I have to share a computer with my sis, so about every other two hours a day
What programs do you use?: gimp and Blingee
Are you a moderator for any other groups?: no
How long have you been making avii?: about 3 months
will u invite your buddies?: yup. ^^
Examples:(in spoiler):


ummm.. im goin to need more than 1 example


Oh, Ok, sorry about that. >< Here are two more:


im sorry u cant be a mOD. i think u need ot practice more thats all ^_^. Learn some new things. after that u can fill the form again and im sure u got better ^_^ and u improve and u can be a MOD anywhere u want.
29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


ninjanear wrote:

Username: ninjanear
Name: Jasmine
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : Avi's. ^^
How many hours are you online?: Every two hours cause I have to take turns with my lil sis. ^^ But im on all the time at night. ^^
What programs do you use? GIMP, lunapic
Are you a moderator for any other groups? Yup. ^^ At ---Avii Fun!---
How long have you been making avii? For about 1-2 months. ^^
will u invite your buddies? YES!!!!~~~~ xDD I already did right now. ^^
Examples:(in spoiler)


:excl: Accepted Plzz work hard


Thank you!!!! I will work really hard!!!!!! xDD
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Username: bubblesme_22
Name: xiseh
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : aviis and random things
How many hours are you online?: 5-10 hours a day
What programs do you use? GIMP, photofiltre and photoscape
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yah at HCAS ..
How long have you been making avii? since march ..
will u invite your buddies? xure :] that would be great XD
Examples:(in spoiler)
Creator
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

bubblesme_22 wrote:

Username: bubblesme_22
Name: xiseh
Age: 14
What can you do [ in the group ] : aviis and random things
How many hours are you online?: 5-10 hours a day
What programs do you use? GIMP, photofiltre and photoscape
Are you a moderator for any other groups? yah at HCAS ..
How long have you been making avii? since march ..
will u invite your buddies? xure :] that would be great XD
Examples:(in spoiler)



ACCEPT PLZZ WORK HARD
Requester
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a magical place
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:

fill out the form to be a MOD. Use must include swirls, glitter, and background change in yur example
Username: ChiHasekura
Name:Roselyn
Age:12
What can you do [ in the group ] : Avii's
How many hours are you online?: I have to share a computer with my sis, so about every other two hours a day
What programs do you use?: gimp and Blingee
Are you a moderator for any other groups?: no
How long have you been making avii?: about 3 months
will u invite your buddies?: yup. ^^
Examples:(in spoiler):


ummm.. im goin to need more than 1 example


Oh, Ok, sorry about that. >< Here are two more:


im sorry u cant be a mOD. i think u need ot practice more thats all ^_^. Learn some new things. after that u can fill the form again and im sure u got better ^_^ and u improve and u can be a MOD anywhere u want.


ok. ^^ I'll try. ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.