First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply read this.......i'm just curious...
Member
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines....
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
does yamada ryosuke like airi suzuki?
cuz my sister's friend said it to me.....
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
honto ni??
I've never heard about that..
but.. isn't she too girlie to be Yamada's type??
Member
10143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!!!
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

hsj9392 wrote:

honto ni??
I've never heard about that..
but.. isn't she too girlie to be Yamada's type??


i saw in an interview that he said he naturally likes someone girlie...
i don't know, i kind of hope he doesn't like her...


Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

japfightfish2 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

honto ni??
I've never heard about that..
but.. isn't she too girlie to be Yamada's type??


i saw in an interview that he said he naturally likes someone girlie...
i don't know, i kind of hope he doesn't like her...





wow!!
weird..
because he said he likes girls who often wear jeans and sneakers in some mag interviews.. ^^
I guess his type of girl changes ne??

btw..
I hope not too!!
Member
10143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!!!
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

hsj9392 wrote:


japfightfish2 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

honto ni??
I've never heard about that..
but.. isn't she too girlie to be Yamada's type??


i saw in an interview that he said he naturally likes someone girlie...
i don't know, i kind of hope he doesn't like her...





wow!!
weird..
because he said he likes girls who often wear jeans and sneakers in some mag interviews.. ^^
I guess his type of girl changes ne??

btw..
I hope not too!!


or maybe he just likes to mess with emotions of fans xDDDDD

Posted 2/19/09
EH???!!!!
airi suzuki?
as in in C-ute??
ermpff.
i hate c-ute.
sori fans^^
yea.
i also think he like girls hu wears jeans nd stuff.
i hope not.
cause.
she can fit in my hate list
LOL
haha!
jkjk..^^
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
eeeeeeeeeeehtooo... who the heck is suzuki airi? *drop*
Member
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
I hope he doesn´t like her naa~ >_<
Member
15711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 日本です、、祖費手フィリピン人です
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

honto ni??
I've never heard about that..
but.. isn't she too girlie to be Yamada's type??



i saw in an interview that he said he naturally likes someone girlie...
i don't know, i kind of hope he doesn't like her...


i didnt think yamada likes her!!!:D
and we didnt think if that girl likes yamada ryosuke ne!!:D
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

chika-pyon wrote:

eeeeeeeeeeehtooo... who the heck is suzuki airi? *drop*



master!!
she's a member of Hello Project!!
awwie
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

eeeeeeeeeeehtooo... who the heck is suzuki airi? *drop*



master!!
she's a member of Hello Project!!
awwie


student! <3

oh i see... i dun like her even tho i dun kno her... she's from hello project... dun like hello project >< XD

and yama doesn'T have taste if he likes someone from hello project ><
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

eeeeeeeeeeehtooo... who the heck is suzuki airi? *drop*



master!!
she's a member of Hello Project!!
awwie


student! <3

oh i see... i dun like her even tho i dun kno her... she's from hello project... dun like hello project >< XD

and yama doesn'T have taste if he likes someone from hello project ><



exactly!!
gawd!!
I don't like Airi!!
Member
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
hmm. yamada said he likes girls who wear jeans, have short hair and is girly(maybe personality?)
Member
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines....
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
i think its true.....
coz when i was searching an information about ryosuke....
i found this.......

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_type_of_girl_does_yamada_ryosuke_of_hey_say_7_likes

i hope this is not true......
i hope that this guy who post it is just joking......
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

student! <3

oh i see... i dun like her even tho i dun kno her... she's from hello project... dun like hello project >< XD

and yama doesn'T have taste if he likes someone from hello project ><



exactly!!
gawd!!
I don't like Airi!!


well i anyway dun like the girlz of yama... he has def bad taste if all that rumours are true ne~

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.