First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Charts: KAT-TUN goes nine straight [18/2/09]
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09

Yei wrote:


scrystalz100 wrote:

lol whatever, as if your opinions matter to me

for me, nothing about DBSK stand out, even though they're talented!

In my opinion, KAT-TUN are just as talented!

of course, I'm sure you won't take my opinions seriously, just like I don't care about your opinions!



That wasn't an opinion actually, it was just the facts. DBSK has amazing singing talent, and Kat-Tun has none at all. Just listen to the voices lol. And they actually wrote songs like "One Drop"? I would seriously doubt it. The only reason they have this job with JE is because they are good looking (well that goes for all JE lol). I personally don't find them good looking at all in the One Drop MV. Jin and Kame used to be kind of hot but now they are not so good

DBSK at least gots talent, hard work and honesty AND amazing looks. Jaejoong was rated most beautiful man in Asia and his voice is also so beautiful.

So yeah.... I'm not saying I think DBSK has more talent, they do have more talent, it's an obvious fact. Maybe you haven't heard their acapellas? I'd like to see Kat-Tun try to do acapells.


Wow, so what you're saying are "facts"? obviously a sign of naivety
Not everyone thinks the same as you, and HELLO! You're OPINIONS don't mean "facts"...you think you're just stating the "facts", but actually, you're just voicing your OPINIONS.

And who cares about statistics & Jae Joong being voted "most beautiful man in asia", so what? He was merely voted by his fans. i personally don't think he looks appealing at all (none of the DBSK members do)...actually, I don't find many koreans appealing...but that's just how I think.

KAT-TUN has appeared in many popularity polls too...but that doesn't prove them any better than the others. Sure, many of them may not be good-looking to you, but what I really love about them are their talents, and mind you, I DO think they HAVE talents!
But all these "statistics" don't prove anything, they do NOT prove ones talents, they were merely voted by fans, and fans all have different OPINIONS.

Of course, I'm not saying that I'm right either, that KAT-TUN are better... because there's NO right or wrong answer...whether an artist is talented or not, it depends on individual OPINIONS, some will think a certain singer or artist is talented, while some don't, but it doesn't necessarily mean either is right, that is why there are NO solid "facts" proving that any artist is better than the other, it just depends on individual judgments. And please, don't even mention all these popularity polls & awards & whatever, they don't prove anything as far as talent goes...so even if DBSK wins a truck-load of talent awards, that still doesn't NOT prove them any better than KAT-TUN...after all, these awards are determined by fans votes & stuff...even if there's a judging panel, they're just like all of us, we all have different OPINIONS.
You say, DBSK are more talented, that's just your OPINION, it's NOT a fact...and I love KAT-TUN MUCH more, and again, it does NOT mean I think they're more talented.

I just hope you would learn to understand that, otherwise you would never grow out of your naivety but don't worry, if the age in your profile is correct, you still have about 85 years to learn
Then again, if you want to continue living the rest of your life in your little fantasy land and thinking that whatever you say are "facts", then so be it, it's your life, not mine
But don't worry though, I've come across many ppl like you, who always think they're right and whatever they say are "facts"...so I'm used to it by now

Oh and don't even bother come yelling and cursing at me saying that I'm wrong and that you're right, because you'll only embarrass yourself even more

By the way, how many songs have you heard of KAT-TUN's anyway? Sure, they don't write ALL of their songs ( just like how DBSK don't write all their songs either)...but Jin, Kame & Ueda have all written some songs for the group...and Koki write most of the rap lyrics for their songs, and I think some of those songs are really nice...of course, you can argue and say that I'm deaf and whatever, I don't care, I love KAT-TUN's songs & I DO think they ARE talented, and NOTHING you say is going to chance my views on them
So if you think your criticisms about KAT-TUN and persistence of stating the "facts" (at least, based on what your own definition of "fact" is) are going to change my views on KAT-TUN, then you're wasting your time honey perhaps you would like to try persuading someone who is just as naive as you are?
Posted 2/19/09

scrystalz100 wrote:


amy_xiong9 wrote:


scrystalz100 wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

no surprises there...wasnt expecting anything less from the boys!!

that's why i'm nervous about the next release for dbsk, since it'll be on the same day as kattun...and being more of a dbsk fangurl...yeah, im real nervous for dbsk...i dont think they'll get their consecutive 6th #1 this time...


but i will continue to support both groups!!

ganbatte guys!! FIGHTING!!!



That's true...because there's really NO competition between KAT-TUN & DBSK...despite DBSK's popularity in Japan, NONE of their singles have ever sold over 90,000 copies in their first week of release...whenever they do manage to get #1, they never went up against any of the JE groups...when their new single comes out on March 11, it'll be DBSK's first time against any JE group...and to top it off, they're going up against KAT-TUN; 1 of the most dominant groups in j-music! And really, going up against the JE is like a "death sentence", because ANY of the JE groups can easily sell over 100,000 copies in just 1 day of their singles release...KAT-TUN's "One Drop" single easily sold about 150,000 copies just in its 1st day alone! Now, compare 150,000 in just 1 DAY to below 90,000 copies in 1 week...it's very obvious that DBSK are NO match for KAT-TUN.
That's why many DBSK fans are very worried and disappointed, because they know already that they don't stand a chance against KAT-TUN.


yeah..ur right..
but instead of kat-tun, dont they like always compare NewS to dbsk or so..
me and my friend on cr kinda argued about JE or SM haha..lol
then we got ove it..xD


I think comparisons will always be made btn different groups...even when they've never really "competed" against each other...in the past, no one really compared DBSK with KAT-TUN...it's only lately that news broke out that they're "competing" with their singles sales that ppl began making comparisons...

I don't know about comparing DBSK with NEWS though, since I've never really heard about that.


yeah..they dont compete each other.well at least i dont know so..
so yeah..^^
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
tis means i should go check out there song, lmao
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

erxmeeza wrote:

fan of both , but more to DBSK...but honestly there is no way dbsk can beat kattun, japan is kattun's home field so there is no way dbsk can beat them same as if kattun go to korea, there is no way kattun can beat DBSK, hell no...so even tho i get all ur points here..but let's stay healthy and hope for the best for both.... DBSK have to wait 5 more years to be able to compete with JE boys , that is what i think....Korean cassie have to wait 5 more years ....for returning of dbsk......right now they r tohoshinki....they r belong to Bigeast...korean cassie have to wait so that dbsk can conquer the japanese market....i like kattun too but i prefer DBSK more....i like to see kattun acapellas too :)


Why does it matter who sells more? Or who is more popular with the fangirls?

Soulja Boy sold way more albums than DBSK and Kat-Tun. Does that make him better? No...... Sales mean nothing. I don't like bands that sell alot of records, I like the ones that make good music and have talent.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

scrystalz100 wrote:

Wow, so what you're saying are "facts"? obviously a sign of naivety
Not everyone thinks the same as you, and HELLO! You're OPINIONS don't mean "facts"...you think you're just stating the "facts", but actually, you're just voicing your OPINIONS.

And who cares about statistics & Jae Joong being voted "most beautiful man in asia", so what? He was merely voted by his fans. i personally don't think he looks appealing at all (none of the DBSK members do)...actually, I don't find many koreans appealing...but that's just how I think.

KAT-TUN has appeared in many popularity polls too...but that doesn't prove them any better than the others. Sure, many of them may not be good-looking to you, but what I really love about them are their talents, and mind you, I DO think they HAVE talents!
But all these "statistics" don't prove anything, they do NOT prove ones talents, they were merely voted by fans, and fans all have different OPINIONS.

Of course, I'm not saying that I'm right either, that KAT-TUN are better... because there's NO right or wrong answer...whether an artist is talented or not, it depends on individual OPINIONS, some will think a certain singer or artist is talented, while some don't, but it doesn't necessarily mean either is right, that is why there are NO solid "facts" proving that any artist is better than the other, it just depends on individual judgments. And please, don't even mention all these popularity polls & awards & whatever, they don't prove anything as far as talent goes...so even if DBSK wins a truck-load of talent awards, that still doesn't NOT prove them any better than KAT-TUN...after all, these awards are determined by fans votes & stuff...even if there's a judging panel, they're just like all of us, we all have different OPINIONS.
You say, DBSK are more talented, that's just your OPINION, it's NOT a fact...and I love KAT-TUN MUCH more, and again, it does NOT mean I think they're more talented.

I just hope you would learn to understand that, otherwise you would never grow out of your naivety but don't worry, if the age in your profile is correct, you still have about 85 years to learn
Then again, if you want to continue living the rest of your life in your little fantasy land and thinking that whatever you say are "facts", then so be it, it's your life, not mine
But don't worry though, I've come across many ppl like you, who always think they're right and whatever they say are "facts"...so I'm used to it by now

Oh and don't even bother come yelling and cursing at me saying that I'm wrong and that you're right, because you'll only embarrass yourself even more

By the way, how many songs have you heard of KAT-TUN's anyway? Sure, they don't write ALL of their songs ( just like how DBSK don't write all their songs either)...but Jin, Kame & Ueda have all written some songs for the group...and Koki write most of the rap lyrics for their songs, and I think some of those songs are really nice...of course, you can argue and say that I'm deaf and whatever, I don't care, I love KAT-TUN's songs & I DO think they ARE talented, and NOTHING you say is going to chance my views on them
So if you think your criticisms about KAT-TUN and persistence of stating the "facts" (at least, based on what your own definition of "fact" is) are going to change my views on KAT-TUN, then you're wasting your time honey perhaps you would like to try persuading someone who is just as naive as you are?





Wow... in denial much?

Actually, most people can agree if a certain individual has talent. For example, who has more singing talent, Beyonce or Soulja Boy? Well this really isn't a hard choice lol. But hey, maybe you think Soulja Boy has a better singing voice, but that just means you're crazy lol

I never said anything about popularity polls being important or anything, those are meaningless, just like Kat-Tun "beating" DBSK in March means nothing. What determines talent, is talent. And DBSK has alot of talent.

I don't know if you've heard their acapellas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZX5fnJf2wM

The only Kat-Tun song I've ever liked was Keep the Faith. I never liked Kat-Tun that much because they are always trying too hard to be cool with their meaningless lyrics and always having similar guitar crazy music, and that usually takes away from the quality of the songs. But just like I can tell Soulja Boy's voice is not as good as Beyonce's, because I'm not crazy or try to kid myself, I can also tell that Kat-Tun are not really that good at singing. This is just honesty, their voices are not horrible, but they aren't good at all. DBSK's singing voices are ridiculously impressive, especially when they do their acapellas. Watch this and tell me you are not impressed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8nCkJgbdnk

The reason I liked DBSK in the first place was their acapellas and their actually impressive albums (their last album was so good and different).

It's not opinion, it's just obvious. Kat-Tun doesn't have really good singing talent, and DBSK has amazing singing talent. If you are impressed with Kat-Tun's voices, then ok, but I have higher standards (they still don't sound good even after having their voices edited in the MVs, that's really bad...). Alot of my male friends can probably sing at the same level as Kat-Tun, their voices are just ordinary lol. Show me a song where Kat-Tun's voices sound at least half as good as DBSK's, cause maybe I've just heard the bad ones

This next part is my opinion though, comparing Kat-Tun to DBSK is like comparing Soulja Boy to Beyonce. One is so fake and is only interested in making money, the other is actually worth listening to and genuinely works hard and puts passion into their music.
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The good ol' states
Offline
Posted 2/19/09



I think that DBSK fans like you kinda of annoy me. Yes DBSK does sing better than Kat-tun but the fans talk as if they have a superiority complex. JE is an idol agency, now if you want a music agency then you look at avex but you can't compare idol singers to accapella groups such as DBSK. Although SM is an idol agency they mostly focus on music while JE focuses on music, tv, and stage plays. Its totally different. What's worst is when people who barely know anything about JE talk about how untalented they are. Many JE's write their own music and play istruments and can sing well(i.e. TOKIO). Those who know nothing about JE focus on maybe about three groups to judge a whole company which I find stupid. Most of these people probably can't name a group other than the standard Arashi, KT, NEWS, or K8.

Also about looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I find no one in DBSK attractive at all other than Junsu who I think is cute(Jaejoong's looks scare me). DBSK has a large asian fanbase and the biggest fanclub which is probably the reason why he won most beautiful face or whatever b/c there are a lot of guys(manly guys) who are better looking than him. He has fans who vote for him just like JE has fans who buy their things. Anyway at the end of the day the whole situation basically turns into a Korea vs. Japan/K-pop vs Jpop/Japanophiles vs Koreanophiles
Posted 2/19/09

Yei wrote:


erxmeeza wrote:

fan of both , but more to DBSK...but honestly there is no way dbsk can beat kattun, japan is kattun's home field so there is no way dbsk can beat them same as if kattun go to korea, there is no way kattun can beat DBSK, hell no...so even tho i get all ur points here..but let's stay healthy and hope for the best for both.... DBSK have to wait 5 more years to be able to compete with JE boys , that is what i think....Korean cassie have to wait 5 more years ....for returning of dbsk......right now they r tohoshinki....they r belong to Bigeast...korean cassie have to wait so that dbsk can conquer the japanese market....i like kattun too but i prefer DBSK more....i like to see kattun acapellas too :)


Why does it matter who sells more? Or who is more popular with the fangirls?

Soulja Boy sold way more albums than DBSK and Kat-Tun. Does that make him better? No...... Sales mean nothing. I don't like bands that sell alot of records, I like the ones that make good music and have talent.


excuse me...in case u haven't noticed there are some bands out there who sell alot of records AND are talented! unless ur just being bias & think that all bands who sell alot of records are "talentless"


Yei wrote:


scrystalz100 wrote:

Wow, so what you're saying are "facts"? obviously a sign of naivety
Not everyone thinks the same as you, and HELLO! You're OPINIONS don't mean "facts"...you think you're just stating the "facts", but actually, you're just voicing your OPINIONS.

And who cares about statistics & Jae Joong being voted "most beautiful man in asia", so what? He was merely voted by his fans. i personally don't think he looks appealing at all (none of the DBSK members do)...actually, I don't find many koreans appealing...but that's just how I think.

KAT-TUN has appeared in many popularity polls too...but that doesn't prove them any better than the others. Sure, many of them may not be good-looking to you, but what I really love about them are their talents, and mind you, I DO think they HAVE talents!
But all these "statistics" don't prove anything, they do NOT prove ones talents, they were merely voted by fans, and fans all have different OPINIONS.

Of course, I'm not saying that I'm right either, that KAT-TUN are better... because there's NO right or wrong answer...whether an artist is talented or not, it depends on individual OPINIONS, some will think a certain singer or artist is talented, while some don't, but it doesn't necessarily mean either is right, that is why there are NO solid "facts" proving that any artist is better than the other, it just depends on individual judgments. And please, don't even mention all these popularity polls & awards & whatever, they don't prove anything as far as talent goes...so even if DBSK wins a truck-load of talent awards, that still doesn't NOT prove them any better than KAT-TUN...after all, these awards are determined by fans votes & stuff...even if there's a judging panel, they're just like all of us, we all have different OPINIONS.
You say, DBSK are more talented, that's just your OPINION, it's NOT a fact...and I love KAT-TUN MUCH more, and again, it does NOT mean I think they're more talented.

I just hope you would learn to understand that, otherwise you would never grow out of your naivety but don't worry, if the age in your profile is correct, you still have about 85 years to learn
Then again, if you want to continue living the rest of your life in your little fantasy land and thinking that whatever you say are "facts", then so be it, it's your life, not mine
But don't worry though, I've come across many ppl like you, who always think they're right and whatever they say are "facts"...so I'm used to it by now

Oh and don't even bother come yelling and cursing at me saying that I'm wrong and that you're right, because you'll only embarrass yourself even more

By the way, how many songs have you heard of KAT-TUN's anyway? Sure, they don't write ALL of their songs ( just like how DBSK don't write all their songs either)...but Jin, Kame & Ueda have all written some songs for the group...and Koki write most of the rap lyrics for their songs, and I think some of those songs are really nice...of course, you can argue and say that I'm deaf and whatever, I don't care, I love KAT-TUN's songs & I DO think they ARE talented, and NOTHING you say is going to chance my views on them
So if you think your criticisms about KAT-TUN and persistence of stating the "facts" (at least, based on what your own definition of "fact" is) are going to change my views on KAT-TUN, then you're wasting your time honey perhaps you would like to try persuading someone who is just as naive as you are?





Wow... in denial much?

Actually, most people can agree if a certain individual has talent. For example, who has more singing talent, Beyonce or Soulja Boy? Well this really isn't a hard choice lol. But hey, maybe you think Soulja Boy has a better singing voice, but that just means you're crazy lol

I never said anything about popularity polls being important or anything, those are meaningless, just like Kat-Tun "beating" DBSK in March means nothing. What determines talent, is talent. And DBSK has alot of talent.

I don't know if you've heard their acapellas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZX5fnJf2wM

The only Kat-Tun song I've ever liked was Keep the Faith. I never liked Kat-Tun that much because they are always trying too hard to be cool with their meaningless lyrics and always having similar guitar crazy music, and that usually takes away from the quality of the songs. But just like I can tell Soulja Boy's voice is not as good as Beyonce's, because I'm not crazy or try to kid myself, I can also tell that Kat-Tun are not really that good at singing. This is just honesty, their voices are not horrible, but they aren't good at all. DBSK's singing voices are ridiculously impressive, especially when they do their acapellas. Watch this and tell me you are not impressed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8nCkJgbdnk

The reason I liked DBSK in the first place was their acapellas and their actually impressive albums (their last album was so good and different).

It's not opinion, it's just obvious. Kat-Tun doesn't have really good singing talent, and DBSK has amazing singing talent. If you are impressed with Kat-Tun's voices, then ok, but I have higher standards (they still don't sound good even after having their voices edited in the MVs, that's really bad...). Alot of my male friends can probably sing at the same level as Kat-Tun, their voices are just ordinary lol. Show me a song where Kat-Tun's voices sound at least half as good as DBSK's, cause maybe I've just heard the bad ones

This next part is my opinion though, comparing Kat-Tun to DBSK is like comparing Soulja Boy to Beyonce. One is so fake and is only interested in making money, the other is actually worth listening to and genuinely works hard and puts passion into their music.


i agree with ScrystaLz100, ur just voicing ur opinions here, just like every1 else...u think dbsk are more talented? fine, that's how u think...u say it's "obvious" that they're more talented? well, maybe to u they are...but that does NOT prove them any talented...to some others, maybe they see kat-tun as the more talented one, and that's their opinion...just like how u think dbsk are more talented, that's just how u think

i don't think you've heard much of kat-tun's songs, they do sing a broader range of music, from ballads, to rock & pop..."meaningless lyrics"? oh please, have u even bothered checking out the translations of those lyrics? alot of their songs have very powerful lyrics.

u have the right to voice ur opinion, but plz, don't try to deny others & think that ur opinions are "right", that's just very immature of u to u, it may be "obvious" that dbsk are more talented, but not every1 will agree with u, and that does NOT mean they're wrong either.
but i guess it's no use reasoning with u, since u seem so persistent on being "right"
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

lovebum4life wrote:




I think that DBSK fans like you kinda of annoy me. Yes DBSK does sing better than Kat-tun but the fans talk as if they have a superiority complex. JE is an idol agency, now if you want a music agency then you look at avex but you can't compare idol singers to accapella groups such as DBSK. Although SM is an idol agency they mostly focus on music while JE focuses on music, tv, and stage plays. Its totally different. What's worst is when people who barely know anything about JE talk about how untalented they are. Many JE's write their own music and play istruments and can sing well(i.e. TOKIO). Those who know nothing about JE focus on maybe about three groups to judge a whole company which I find stupid. Most of these people probably can't name a group other than the standard Arashi, KT, NEWS, or K8.

Also about looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I find no one in DBSK attractive at all other than Junsu who I think is cute(Jaejoong's looks scare me). DBSK has a large asian fanbase and the biggest fanclub which is probably the reason why he won most beautiful face or whatever b/c there are a lot of guys(manly guys) who are better looking than him. He has fans who vote for him just like JE has fans who buy their things. Anyway at the end of the day the whole situation basically turns into a Korea vs. Japan/K-pop vs Jpop/Japanophiles vs Koreanophiles



That's what I'm trying to say actually, people shouldn't compare DBSK and JE groups, they are different. types of groups. Most JE groups(especially KT) are mostly dependent on getting fan girls obsessed with the pretty boys while groups like DBSK is deeper than that. And obviously you can't say anything about looks, that's totally subjective, I think Jaejoong really is better looking than most JE boys and all the guys in Kat-Tun are not good looking at all, except Jin and Kame who used to be cute but now scare me too.

But that's irrelevant. I like DBSK because of talent and really good, unique and passionate songs. And they are unbelievably cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sHQ3lLFhfw
Posted 2/19/09

Yei wrote:


lovebum4life wrote:




I think that DBSK fans like you kinda of annoy me. Yes DBSK does sing better than Kat-tun but the fans talk as if they have a superiority complex. JE is an idol agency, now if you want a music agency then you look at avex but you can't compare idol singers to accapella groups such as DBSK. Although SM is an idol agency they mostly focus on music while JE focuses on music, tv, and stage plays. Its totally different. What's worst is when people who barely know anything about JE talk about how untalented they are. Many JE's write their own music and play istruments and can sing well(i.e. TOKIO). Those who know nothing about JE focus on maybe about three groups to judge a whole company which I find stupid. Most of these people probably can't name a group other than the standard Arashi, KT, NEWS, or K8.

Also about looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I find no one in DBSK attractive at all other than Junsu who I think is cute(Jaejoong's looks scare me). DBSK has a large asian fanbase and the biggest fanclub which is probably the reason why he won most beautiful face or whatever b/c there are a lot of guys(manly guys) who are better looking than him. He has fans who vote for him just like JE has fans who buy their things. Anyway at the end of the day the whole situation basically turns into a Korea vs. Japan/K-pop vs Jpop/Japanophiles vs Koreanophiles



That's what I'm trying to say actually, people shouldn't compare DBSK and JE groups, they are different. types of groups. Most JE groups(especially KT) are mostly dependent on getting fan girls obsessed with the pretty boys while groups like DBSK is deeper than that. And obviously you can't say anything about looks, that's totally subjective, I think Jaejoong really is better looking than most JE boys and all the guys in Kat-Tun are not good looking at all, except Jin and Kame who used to be cute but now scare me too.

But that's irrelevant. I like DBSK because of talent and really good, unique and passionate songs. And they are unbelievably cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sHQ3lLFhfw


"Most JE groups(especially KT) are mostly dependent on getting fan girls obsessed with the pretty boys"? again, that's just ur opinion, it ain't mean ur right although yes, je is a powerhouse for 'pretty boys', but to many ppl, they are more than that, they also have talents...i mean, do u really think these guys are mainly depended on their looks? oh plz, if the looks were their main trademark, then they wouldn't last very long in the music scene...the reason why these je guys (kat-tun included) are so successful & popular is b'cuz they have the talents to go with their looks.
of course, if u can't see that, if u can't acknowledge their talents, then that's just ur own perspective.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

dark-wingedL wrote:

i agree with ScrystaLz100, ur just voicing ur opinions here, just like every1 else...u think dbsk are more talented? fine, that's how u think...u say it's "obvious" that they're more talented? well, maybe to u they are...but that does NOT prove them any talented...to some others, maybe they see kat-tun as the more talented one, and that's their opinion...just like how u think dbsk are more talented, that's just how u think

i don't think you've heard much of kat-tun's songs, they do sing a broader range of music, from ballads, to rock & pop..."meaningless lyrics"? oh please, have u even bothered checking out the translations of those lyrics? alot of their songs have very powerful lyrics.

u have the right to voice ur opinion, but plz, don't try to deny others & think that ur opinions are "right", that's just very immature of u to u, it may be "obvious" that dbsk are more talented, but not every1 will agree with u, and that does NOT mean they're wrong either.
but i guess it's no use reasoning with u, since u seem so persistent on being "right"


You know I also believe Beyonce is more talented than Soulja boy, vocally. Some people may think Soulja Boy has a much more beautiful voice, even though he can't even sing.....

Seriously..... DBSK is an acapella group, and Kat-Tun is not, just with that info most people can guess who has better voices. Have you even heard their acapellas? And after hearing all of them, compared their voices to Kat-Tun's edited and yet still not impressive voices. jeez, I love NEWS and can fangirl over them, but I don't kid myself and say they have amazing vocal talent.
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09

Yei wrote:


dark-wingedL wrote:

i agree with ScrystaLz100, ur just voicing ur opinions here, just like every1 else...u think dbsk are more talented? fine, that's how u think...u say it's "obvious" that they're more talented? well, maybe to u they are...but that does NOT prove them any talented...to some others, maybe they see kat-tun as the more talented one, and that's their opinion...just like how u think dbsk are more talented, that's just how u think

i don't think you've heard much of kat-tun's songs, they do sing a broader range of music, from ballads, to rock & pop..."meaningless lyrics"? oh please, have u even bothered checking out the translations of those lyrics? alot of their songs have very powerful lyrics.

u have the right to voice ur opinion, but plz, don't try to deny others & think that ur opinions are "right", that's just very immature of u to u, it may be "obvious" that dbsk are more talented, but not every1 will agree with u, and that does NOT mean they're wrong either.
but i guess it's no use reasoning with u, since u seem so persistent on being "right"


You know I also believe Beyonce is more talented than Soulja boy, vocally. Some people may think Soulja Boy has a much more beautiful voice, even though he can't even sing.....

Seriously..... DBSK is an acapella group, and Kat-Tun is not, just with that info most people can guess who has better voices. Have you even heard their acapellas? And after hearing all of them, compared their voices to Kat-Tun's edited and yet still not impressive voices. jeez, I love NEWS and can fangirl over them, but I don't kid myself and say they have amazing vocal talent.


u know what, neither do kat-tun fans...i'm a kat-tun fan myself, and yes, i admit that they're not the "best" singers, but for me, they do still have talent, i think they still have good vocals, they're great performers & song writers...some of their live performances are really good too...and that's just my opinion, it doesn't mean i'm kidding myself i still acknowledge their flaws...but i also love them for their talents too.
if u think i'm the most stupid person on the planet cuz i love kat-tun so much, then fine, think whatever u like, i don't give a damn what u think about me or kat-tun u have ur opinions & i have mine, u think kat-tun are bad, i think they're great, either way, neither of us are ever able to change each other's opinions, so why even bother reasoning with each other?
u can continue supporting ur dbsk, while i continue to support kat-tun.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

dark-wingedL wrote:

u know what, neither do kat-tun fans...i'm a kat-tun fan myself, and yes, i admit that they're not the "best" singers, but for me, they do still have talent, i think they still have good vocals, they're great performers & song writers...some of their live performances are really good too...and that's just my opinion, it doesn't mean i'm kidding myself i still acknowledge their flaws...but i also love them for their talents too.
if u think i'm the most stupid person on the planet cuz i love kat-tun so much, then fine, think whatever u like, i don't give a damn what u think about me or kat-tun u have ur opinions & i have mine, u think kat-tun are bad, i think they're great, either way, neither of us are ever able to change each other's opinions, so why even bother reasoning with each other?
u can continue supporting ur dbsk, while i continue to support kat-tun.


See, I never said Kat-Tun was a horrible group or that I hate them or that their voices are absolutely horrible. This is called the fangirl effect, starting to get overly defensive over things I didn't even say. All I said was DBSK has better voice talent and that selling more or being more popular in Japan means nothing towards their talent. I never said Kat-Tun had no talent.....

My God I am a very big NEWS fan, but if someone said DBSK can sing better, I would say, 'well that's obvious'. DBSK does acapella, of course they are gonna have better voices, but that doesn't make me mad.
Posted 2/19/09

Yei wrote:


dark-wingedL wrote:

u know what, neither do kat-tun fans...i'm a kat-tun fan myself, and yes, i admit that they're not the "best" singers, but for me, they do still have talent, i think they still have good vocals, they're great performers & song writers...some of their live performances are really good too...and that's just my opinion, it doesn't mean i'm kidding myself i still acknowledge their flaws...but i also love them for their talents too.
if u think i'm the most stupid person on the planet cuz i love kat-tun so much, then fine, think whatever u like, i don't give a damn what u think about me or kat-tun u have ur opinions & i have mine, u think kat-tun are bad, i think they're great, either way, neither of us are ever able to change each other's opinions, so why even bother reasoning with each other?
u can continue supporting ur dbsk, while i continue to support kat-tun.


See, I never said Kat-Tun was a horrible group or that I hate them or that their voices are absolutely horrible. This is called the fangirl effect, starting to get overly defensive over things I didn't even say. All I said was DBSK has better voice talent and that selling more or being more popular in Japan means nothing towards their talent. I never said Kat-Tun had no talent.....

My God I am a very big NEWS fan, but if someone said DBSK can sing better, I would say, 'well that's obvious'. DBSK does acapella, of course they are gonna have better voices, but that doesn't make me mad.


did u not read my post carefully? did u over-look the word "IF" in my post? i never said that u thought kat-tun was a "horrible" group or that u "hate" them...all i was implying is that even IF u think they're a "horrible" group or whatever, u still can't change my views on them, so there's no point in arguing over who is more 'talented'...oh and besides, i don't think kat-tun is any more talented than dbsk is, even though i'm a big fan of kat-tun, but i don't think they're more talented than dbsk...but i don't think dbsk are any more talented either...afterall, they're both very different, so it would be very unfair to compare them in that sense, so i won't even begin to compare their singing skills...i'm merely just voicing my opinions on kat-tun, and personally think they're a great band...again, just my opinion.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

dark-wingedL wrote:

did u not read my post carefully? did u over-look the word "IF" in my post? i never said that u thought kat-tun was a "horrible" group or that u "hate" them...all i was implying is that even IF u think they're a "horrible" group or whatever, u still can't change my views on them, so there's no point in arguing over who is more 'talented'...oh and besides, i don't think kat-tun is any more talented than dbsk is, even though i'm a big fan of kat-tun, but i don't think they're more talented than dbsk...but i don't think dbsk are any more talented either...afterall, they're both very different, so it would be very unfair to compare them in that sense, so i won't even begin to compare their singing skills...i'm merely just voicing my opinions on kat-tun, and personally think they're a great band...again, just my opinion.


I was speaking only about vocal talent, I don't know if Kat-Tun writes and produces alot of it's own music like DBSK does. Yes, they are both very different, one does acapellas and one doesn't. And for good reason.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Yei wrote:


scrystalz100 wrote:

lol whatever, as if your opinions matter to me

for me, nothing about DBSK stand out, even though they're talented!

In my opinion, KAT-TUN are just as talented!

of course, I'm sure you won't take my opinions seriously, just like I don't care about your opinions!



That wasn't an opinion actually, it was just the facts. DBSK has amazing singing talent, and Kat-Tun has none at all. Just listen to the voices lol. And they actually wrote songs like "One Drop"? I would seriously doubt it. The only reason they have this job with JE is because they are good looking (well that goes for all JE lol). I personally don't find them good looking at all in the One Drop MV. Jin and Kame used to be kind of hot but now they are not so good

DBSK at least gots talent, hard work and honesty AND amazing looks. Jaejoong was rated most beautiful man in Asia and his voice is also so beautiful.

So yeah.... I'm not saying I think DBSK has more talent, they do have more talent, it's an obvious fact. Maybe you haven't heard their acapellas? I'd like to see Kat-Tun try to do acapells.


DBSK has amazing singing talent. That's a fact. DBSK has better singing talent than kattun, that's an opinion. You sound so immature when you excuse someone's opinions and claim yours to be a fact.
Btw, does it not occur to you that JE is an idol company? Singing is not their top priority.

DBSK "at least gots talent" -- Yes, Kattun too. "hard work" -- You think they spend their afternoons picking daisies? "amazing looks" -- Nice opinion, oops, I meant "fact".

And here's me adding an extra bonus because you're such an awesome person: a "fact"! Jaejoong is scary looking.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.