First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Fire Tribe
Posted 2/18/09
(okie dokie!)
Posted 2/18/09
(sorry Kyo ! i gotta go ! byebye!)
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
(kk so do i bye!)
Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/19/09


Before he noticed she had gotten behind him and now lifted him up in the air. "Okay. Let me give you a ride back to the village then~" she laughed as they flew over the desert.
Member
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
He gave her a pleasent smile as they road off
Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
"When we get back to the village I will make some tea for us. What do you think of that idea?" she said with a smile as they soon could see the village as a little spot at the horizon.
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

vue123 wrote:

*quickly dodges the fireball and runs full speed towards her*


Miyako makes another fireball appear and throws it at Yana.
Posted 2/19/09
*turns to her side while running towards Miyako then flicks the fireball*
*then jumps into the air as her claws grew longer ready to jump on Miyako*
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Miyako readies another fireball.
Posted 2/19/09
*eyes widen then twists and lands on all four beside Miyako*
Perhaps you could use something else other than fireballs Master?
*smiles*
you could of gotten a cut
*stands up and faces Miyako*
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
"Hm.. well i have to go easy on you Yana," Miyako says," Maybe a weapon wouldnt hurt, much."
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09
*smiles*
Its okay... just go normal
*crouches waiting for her to make a move*
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
"Maybe i'll use a staff," Miyako says picking one up. She points it towards Yana. "Ready," Miyako says.
Posted 2/19/09
Ready...
*hands grips the floor*
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Miyako twirls the staff and then charges toward Yana.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.