First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Town of Trade
Posted 2/18/09
Luke starts scrambling and dives behind the nearest wall. "Hey! No need to be that hasty here!" He calls out, then begins to concentrate on the air around him.
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Miyako found Yana looking around. "Yana!" She runs over to her.
Posted 2/18/09
Ahh Miyako
*smiles slightly*
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
"So how do you like the town?" Miyako asks her.
Posted 2/18/09
Its alright....I havent been out where like this for a long time
*chuckles*
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
"Yeah, neither have I, it's nice for a town like this," Miyako says smiling.
Member
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
The fireing stoped... " aww.. whats the matter dont like the heat?" he said as his voice ecoed.. " it was to windy for me so i thought i could warm up a bit..." he let out a twisted laugh that made even the dogs howl like it was moon light..
Posted 2/18/09
*nods head*
Yeah...
Well Master where to?
Posted 2/18/09
"No... I talk tough but I actually just like to relax and not have to worry about much!" He calls out as he pokes his head from behind the wall. Then he draws back quickly and begins to climb the building moving towards the top.
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
"Hmm, I have no idea. I think i heard something like a fight awhile ago," Miyako says.
Posted 2/18/09
Really?
Do you think they're still fighting?
We could go and check it out?

*looks around*
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
"Maybe of course let us go see the action in this town," Miyako says walking or sorta skipping over gracefully towards the fight.
Member
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Kinsharu steped out the shadows from the east with fire around his arms and legs... "talk? really? well lets talk like gentalman.." he said with a slite smirk on his face.. "talking is great no ones feelings get hurt.." he looked around "or burned" he said under his breath..
Posted 2/18/09
Alright...
*smiles then follows*
Posted 2/18/09
From halfway up the wall Luke calls down "Sorry! I don't associate with genital men!" Then he covers his mouth and mutters "Shut up shut up shut up..."
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
Miyako has stopped near the fight. "Hm.. i see a person from the wind tribe and another from the fire tride," she says.
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
Hmm...
*watches carefully examining their movements*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.