First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Town of Trade
Posted 2/18/09
Hmm...
*looks over at them*
Interesting..
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
"I wonder who will win," Miyako says.
Posted 2/18/09
Luke jumps off the building and lands beside Miyako "Yes... It certainly is..." he says, leaning on a fence looking over at Kinsharu
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
"You're from the wind tribe," Miyako says looking at Luke carefully.
Posted 2/18/09
*stands beside Miyako looking at him*
Posted 2/18/09
"My names Luke little miss, and I have little actual allegiance." He says with a grin, then keeps watching Kinsharu before asking "What might your name be?"
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
"I see, I'm Miyako, and this is my beast Yana," Miyako says looking at him with curiosity.
Posted 2/18/09
*bows head*
Posted 2/18/09
"It's nice to meet you two! Any association with brainless over there?" He asks, pointing at Kinsharu. "He is the same tribe as you two.."
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
"Hmm, well yes he is from our same tribe. I'm not sure if I would say we have any association with him. I guess if I would say this is a neutral situation for me. I'll take the side that has more common sense. I'm guessing that's you," Miyako says.
Posted 2/18/09
"Hmm.... Well why would you be fighting anyway? I'm not even sure why I am!" He says with a slight laugh. "With that said, I would like to think I have common sense but I suppose that is a touch out of my grasp, or this situation would be radically different."
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
"I see. I guess I will watch and see how this situation turns out. Hm, I wonder who is more likely to win, him or you," Miyako says looking at Kinsharu.
Posted 2/18/09
"Me of course! Do you think I've been doing nothing while talking with you?" Luke says with a grin as he continues to wait for Kinsharu. "It took some time but I am ready to finish this in the most effective way possible. Oh! Since your neutral you don't mind him dead, right?"
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
"Hmm, well i dont mind but his partner might," Miyako says.
Posted 2/18/09
"His partner had no issues with us fighting... I would assume she knew he would walk away dead from this." Luke says as he sits cross legged in the air, continuing to wait for his opponent.
Posted 2/18/09
(sorry Kyo its kinda hard Rping in more than one group hehe)
*looks at Kinsharu trying not the interupt their convo.*
Member
76923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Cowboy State
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
"That is true, well suppose you can finish him off but he seems like he got knocked out already," Miyako says.
(Yeah, I'm doing the same thing)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.