First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
any car in the world what would it be?
Posted 2/18/09
for me a mustang
Posted 2/18/09
Groovy.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Saitama Prefictur...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
1994 R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II

this car eats mustangs for breakfast.
Posted 2/18/09

Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:

1994 R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II

this car eats mustangs for breakfast.


why do you say that?
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
gt40 or the gt90
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/21/09
This P.O.S. right here. It's the toy I own currently. However, I'd love more power. An all alum. 427 sm. block w/ a pair of turbos would be great!

I wouldn't take any other car, because you can't just walk into a dealership and buy it. I built this car piece by piece, the way I wanted to. Sure other cars are better looking and might even get me laid, but there's just something dissapointing about driving something anyone else can just buy.
Posted 2/18/09
a mercedes benz
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Saitama Prefictur...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

black_rosses wrote:


Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:

1994 R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II

this car eats mustangs for breakfast.


why do you say that?


this is a car that beats many street tuned mustangs very easily circuit-wise *mustangs cant turn for crap compared to a GT-R* and 1/4 mile-wise. there are many reasons why i say that, but the list is extremely long. if your put a stock 5.0 mustang gt against it, it will get owned very very sadly by the stock version of this car, the output of this car is beyond 320 horsepower, high reving, and has AWD. these cars exceed 1000+ horsepower easily when racing teams tune them for drag.
i have more to say but my keyboard is really messed up, so thats all i have to say for now.
Posted 2/19/09

Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:


black_rosses wrote:


Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:

1994 R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II

this car eats mustangs for breakfast.


why do you say that?


this is a car that beats many street tuned mustangs very easily circuit-wise *mustangs cant turn for crap compared to a GT-R* and 1/4 mile-wise. there are many reasons why i say that, but the list is extremely long. if your put a stock 5.0 mustang gt against it, it will get owned very very sadly by the stock version of this car, the output of this car is beyond 320 horsepower, high reving, and has AWD. these cars exceed 1000+ horsepower easily when racing teams tune them for drag.
i have more to say but my keyboard is really messed up, so thats all i have to say for now.


ok i see your point
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

black_rosses wrote:


Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:


black_rosses wrote:


Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:

1994 R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II

this car eats mustangs for breakfast.


why do you say that?


this is a car that beats many street tuned mustangs very easily circuit-wise *mustangs cant turn for crap compared to a GT-R* and 1/4 mile-wise. there are many reasons why i say that, but the list is extremely long. if your put a stock 5.0 mustang gt against it, it will get owned very very sadly by the stock version of this car, the output of this car is beyond 320 horsepower, high reving, and has AWD. these cars exceed 1000+ horsepower easily when racing teams tune them for drag.
i have more to say but my keyboard is really messed up, so thats all i have to say for now.


ok i see your point


in retrospect, the GTR series skylines were all-around performance cars that had a great balance between high horsepower and torque with strong attention to something muscle cars always neglected: handling and control. Ford's Type A differentials/trannies as well as other companies' muntsies and detroit lockers were great for straight lines, but it wasn't til the late 90's that muscle cars started focusing on slolams and beefier suspensions for both muscle cars and midrange domestics.

The R32 was only RECENTLY beaten in time attack by a heavily modified chevy cobalt SS... which is kind of sad, that a car made just recently and was also as modded as a nascar vehicle FINALLY beat an over 15-18 year old car.

Plus, all the really powerful mustangs (including the shelby GT500's) are using Mopar 426 HEMI engines. and sadly, HEMI =/= Ford.

Oh, and in japan, owning a mustang = same price (and some status) as owning a BMW m5 or an older ferrari. Japan's taxes on your car increase by the bigger your engine is.
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Smallest city eva...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
For me above anything it will always be a Lambourghini!!!!!


521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / oakland
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
Nissian Skyline R34 V-Spec
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

RossoCorsa wrote:


Plus, all the really powerful mustangs (including the shelby GT500's) are using Mopar 426 HEMI engines. and sadly, HEMI =/= Ford.



Eh? Since when has Ford used Hemis in Mustangs?

38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/09






Jaguar
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.