First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Avi Shop~
Requester
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09
Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name: ninjanear
MOD avi number: 5
Did u pay? Yes
DONE by ninjanear

Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name: mazhley
MOD avi number: 3
Did u pay? Yes

Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name: lostangelzxanime
MOD avi number: 1
Did u pay? Yes

Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name:momoko_chii
MOD avi number: 3
Did u pay? Yes
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09

kat269 wrote:



Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name: mazhley
MOD avi number: 3
Did u pay? Yes


here you go.....



Posted 4/27/09

kat269 wrote:

Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name:momoko_chii
MOD avi number: 3
Did u pay? Yes


here you goo...
Requester
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

kat269 wrote:




Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name: lostangelzxanime
MOD avi number: 1
Did u pay? Yes




here u go hope u lyk it



Requester
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

Mazhley wrote:


kat269 wrote:



Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name: mazhley
MOD avi number: 3
Did u pay? Yes


here you go.....








momoko-chii wrote:


kat269 wrote:

Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name:momoko_chii
MOD avi number: 3
Did u pay? Yes


here you goo...





lostangelzxanime wrote:


kat269 wrote:




Username: kat269
Text: My username: kat269
MOD name: lostangelzxanime
MOD avi number: 1
Did u pay? Yes




here u go hope u lyk it





thankz...all ure aviis are very nice..i luv it very much


29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 4/27/09


Here you go. ^^ Thanks for buying~
Requester
61450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hazardous world
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09
Username:
- phebe12
Text:
- phebe-chan
MOD name:
-Megumi_Aihara
- lostangelzxanime

MOD avi number:
- Megumi_Aihara's avii number 1
- lostangelzxanime's avii number 3

Did u pay?
- yes, just check it to make sure
Requester
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

phebe12 wrote:

Username:
- phebe12
Text:
- phebe-chan
MOD name:
-Megumi_Aihara
- lostangelzxanime

MOD avi number:
- Megumi_Aihara's avii number 1
- lostangelzxanime's avii number 3

Did u pay?
- yes, just check it to make sure



here u go hope u lyk it


Posted 4/30/09 , edited 4/30/09
Username:kelly78
Text:kelly78
MOD name: mazhley
MOD avi number: 1
Did u pay? yipyip

Username: kelly78
Text:kelly78
MOD name: momoko-chii
MOD avi number: 2
Did u pay? yipyip

Username: kelly78
Text:kelly78
MOD name: ninjanear
MOD avi number: 6
Did u pay? yipyip
done by ninjanear
29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 4/30/09


Here you go. ^^
Requester
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You'll never know
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
Username: xDustBunny
Text: xDustBunny Bunny-chan
MOD name: momoko-chii
MOD avi number: #01
Did u pay?- Yes
16788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ทy૮
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
Username: bloom_angel
Text : Bloom + bloom_angel
Mod Name: lostangelzxanime
Mod Avi Number: #1
Did you pay: Yes

Requester
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Username:byakuyalovers92
Text:aishapi
MOD name:momoko-chii
MOD avi number:3
Did u pay?yuppie..
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

kelly78 wrote:

Username:kelly78
Text:kelly78
MOD name: mazhley
MOD avi number: 1
Did u pay? yipyip




here u go....sorry if the font is different


Requester
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

bloom_angel wrote:

Username: bloom_angel
Text : Bloom + bloom_angel
Mod Name: lostangelzxanime
Mod Avi Number: #1
Did you pay: Yes




here u go...sorry for the wait..hope ya lyk it


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.