First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Here is where you can request avatars....
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/17/09

strawberry-purr wrote:

username: strawberry-purr
made by: minnii_mew (or any other unfortunate lol)
writng: strawberry purr
extras: long, thin, blue theme, writing animated, and of course...SOME STRAWBERRIES!!
pic:

thanku! thanku!


DONE

Hope You Liike Da Avii ..^^..



NOTE: Sorry ii couldnt add much strawberries ;; couldnt find any that suited the pic .. Gomenesai..

Member
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / South Korea
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/12/09
username: (ur username lol) DarkDia123
made by: (either me or any other moderators) any
Writing: (what writng u wnt on ur avatar) -rini-
extras: (lyk what background colour u want) no
Pic: (ur picture u want us 2 make kwl)




Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09

DarkDia123 wrote:

username: (ur username lol) DarkDia123
made by: (either me or any other moderators) any
Writing: (what writng u wnt on ur avatar) -rini-
extras: (lyk what background colour u want) no
Pic: (ur picture u want us 2 make kwl)




Can you put in small letter (c) DarkDia123 Please???


I'll make urs... btw. u want ur name in the copyright? (shouldnt it be the maker's copyright? )
Posted 3/11/09

XXsoltyXX wrote:


DarkDia123 wrote:

username: (ur username lol) DarkDia123
made by: (either me or any other moderators) any
Writing: (what writng u wnt on ur avatar) -rini-
extras: (lyk what background colour u want) no
Pic: (ur picture u want us 2 make kwl)




Can you put in small letter (c) DarkDia123 Please???


all make urs... btw. u want ur name in the copyright? (shouldnt it be the maker's copyright? )


This mite be a stupid suggestion, but why not putting her copyright thing and ur's? I'm probably like idiotic to suggest dat. XD
Posted 3/11/09

animefun213 wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:


DarkDia123 wrote:

username: (ur username lol) DarkDia123
made by: (either me or any other moderators) any
Writing: (what writng u wnt on ur avatar) -rini-
extras: (lyk what background colour u want) no
Pic: (ur picture u want us 2 make kwl)




Can you put in small letter (c) DarkDia123 Please???


I'll make urs... btw. u want ur name in the copyright? (shouldnt it be the maker's copyright? )


This mite be a stupid suggestion, but why not putting her copyright thing and ur's? I'm probably like idiotic to suggest dat. XD


lol okay then I'll try doing dat xD
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09

DarkDia123 wrote:

username: (ur username lol) DarkDia123
made by: (either me or any other moderators) any
Writing: (what writng u wnt on ur avatar) -rini-
extras: (lyk what background colour u want) no
Pic: (ur picture u want us 2 make kwl)




Can you put in small letter (c) DarkDia123 Please???


here u go hope u like it

Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09
Username: Qonitank
Made By: Minnii_Purr
Writing:
Extras: Hearts and Swirls ( Can the pic be long and thin too? If thats not too much to ask ^^ )
Pic:
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

qonitank wrote:

Username: Qonitank
Made By: Minnii_Purr
Writing:
Extras: Hearts and Swirls ( Can the pic be long and thin too? If thats not too much to ask ^^ )
Pic:


PENDING
Posted 4/13/09
Gah, getting so bored. >_< People start requesting!
Posted 4/15/09
My Words Excactly !!!!!!!!!!
Member
7302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Username:Punky-
Made By: anyone
Writing:alone and far away,Punky-
Extras: Hearts and Swirls
pic:


Username:Punky-
Made By: anyone
Writing:School days,Punky-
Extras: Hearts and Swirls
Pic:

thanks
Posted 5/3/09

Punky- wrote:

Username:Punky-
Made By: anyone
Writing:alone and far away,Punky-
Extras: Hearts and Swirls
pic:


Username:Punky-
Made By: anyone
Writing:School days,Punky-
Extras: Hearts and Swirls
Pic:

thanks


Done The First Avi! :D

Member
7302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
THANKS ITS SOOO CUTE !
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.