First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ^^ Character Roleplay!
Member
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
Hmmmmm....then I'll b Tomoyo
Posted 1/2/08
Yuuko the witch of the dimension
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
Hihi, i wan to be Mokona!!~ Mekyo!
Member
52642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i like the zodiac...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
i wanna be one of this character!!


Ryuuoh

Keefer

Seishirou

though there are still some nice character to choose from :


Charme

Chun Hyang

Princesse Emeraude

Sorata Arisugawa

Arashi Arisugawa

Yuzuriha Nekoi

i can still be some of the main character but i'll wait for the other to choose first
Creator
9320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

skimx333 wrote:

"Konnichiwaa" turns to kurogane ohayo kuro-puuu~


xDDD
Creator
9320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

bluea52394 wrote:

Hmmmmm....then I'll b Tomoyo


tomoyo-san :DD is there a specific tomoyo you want to be, like from the piffle world or tokyo, or just tomoyo?
Creator
9320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

tsubasa_crusader wrote:

Yuuko the witch of the dimension


yuko-san
Creator
9320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

angelicax wrote:

Hihi, i wan to be Mokona!!~ Mekyo!


moko-chan
Creator
9320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

pierrejay wrote:

i wanna be one of this character!!


Ryuuoh

Keefer

Seishirou

though there are still some nice character to choose from :


Charme

Chun Hyang

Princesse Emeraude

Sorata Arisugawa

Arashi Arisugawa

Yuzuriha Nekoi

i can still be some of the main character but i'll wait for the other to choose first


oooo lots of characters :D
Member
52642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i like the zodiac...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
hehehe you really dont have to quote on that ^^ the more character the merrier ^_^
Member
34294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
waiting room (GMT...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
I was wonderin' wich syaoran was taken there are 2 y'know...
Member
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Fairywater wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:

Hmmmmm....then I'll b Tomoyo


tomoyo-san :DD is there a specific tomoyo you want to be, like from the piffle world or tokyo, or just tomoyo?


The Tomoyo from the piffle world lol

Creator
9320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

bluea52394 wrote:


Fairywater wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:

Hmmmmm....then I'll b Tomoyo


tomoyo-san :DD is there a specific tomoyo you want to be, like from the piffle world or tokyo, or just tomoyo?


The Tomoyo from the piffle world lol



hiii tomoyo-chan ^^
Member
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Fairywater wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:


Fairywater wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:

Hmmmmm....then I'll b Tomoyo


tomoyo-san :DD is there a specific tomoyo you want to be, like from the piffle world or tokyo, or just tomoyo?


The Tomoyo from the piffle world lol



hiii tomoyo-chan ^^


Tee-hee this is goin to b fun
Member
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Korea :D
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Fairywater wrote:


skimx333 wrote:

"Konnichiwaa" turns to kurogane ohayo kuro-puuu~


xDDD


^^ Lol so what are we going to be doing? like setting?? =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.