First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply TownRoleplay
Posted 2/19/09
Start when you want
Member
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
hello!!
Posted 2/21/09

anime_person wrote:

hello!!


Hi Kenmei *waves*
Member
6773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
ummm... Hi.. My name is Kisumi.
Member
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:

hello!!


Hi Kenmei *waves*


hello there princess!! what r u doing out here??
Posted 2/24/09

anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:

hello!!


Hi Kenmei *waves*


hello there princess!! what r u doing out here??


Mmm, thats a good question...
no im kidding..
i just wanted some fresh air
what are you doing here?
Member
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:

hello!!


Hi Kenmei *waves*


hello there princess!! what r u doing out here??


Mmm, thats a good question...
no im kidding..
i just wanted some fresh air
what are you doing here?


same here, but since im out, i decided to go shopping!!
Posted 2/25/09

anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:

hello!!


Hi Kenmei *waves*


hello there princess!! what r u doing out here??


Mmm, thats a good question...
no im kidding..
i just wanted some fresh air
what are you doing here?


same here, but since im out, i decided to go shopping!!


ok well mind me tagging along?

Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
*walking around the town*
Posted 2/25/09

ryoma_ryomi wrote:

*walking around the town*


why did you need to go to town?
Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

stacejj wrote:

why did you need to go to town?


im going to meet 'him'
Posted 2/25/09

ryoma_ryomi wrote:


stacejj wrote:

why did you need to go to town?


im going to meet 'him'


him??
who is him dad?
Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

stacejj wrote:

him??
who is him dad?


tha mastermind, who ordering those humans make alil chaos at our school
Posted 2/25/09

ryoma_ryomi wrote:


stacejj wrote:

him??
who is him dad?


tha mastermind, who ordering those humans make alil chaos at our school



well be carefull dad
who knows who your dealing with
Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

stacejj wrote:


well be carefull dad
who knows who your dealing with


dun worry k *smiles* btw, where's Lily?? i havent see her this whole day
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.