First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply TownRoleplay
Posted 2/25/09

ryoma_ryomi wrote:


stacejj wrote:


well be carefull dad
who knows who your dealing with


dun worry k *smiles* btw, where's Lily?? i havent see her this whole day


Didn't you know?
Mom is on a bussenisstrip to Paris for 4 days
Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

stacejj wrote:

Didn't you know?
Mom is on a bussenisstrip to Paris for 4 days


ohh.... my bad.
Posted 2/25/09

ryoma_ryomi wrote:


stacejj wrote:

Didn't you know?
Mom is on a bussenisstrip to Paris for 4 days


ohh.... my bad.


No worries
Well i guess you should go to the mastermind
take care dad
*hugs u*
Member
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

stacejj wrote:

No worries
Well i guess you should go to the mastermind
take care dad
*hugs u*


*hugs u back* u too my dear princess *smiles* dun worry bout me. just keep watching those humans bfore i break the spell that already put on them.
Member
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09

stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:

hello!!


Hi Kenmei *waves*


hello there princess!! what r u doing out here??


Mmm, thats a good question...
no im kidding..
i just wanted some fresh air
what are you doing here?


same here, but since im out, i decided to go shopping!!


ok well mind me tagging along?



sure u can princess!!
*looks around*
so which shop do u want to go first!! they all seem really good!!
Posted 2/26/09

anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anime_person wrote:

hello!!


Hi Kenmei *waves*


hello there princess!! what r u doing out here??


Mmm, thats a good question...
no im kidding..
i just wanted some fresh air
what are you doing here?


same here, but since im out, i decided to go shopping!!


ok well mind me tagging along?



sure u can princess!!
*looks around*
so which shop do u want to go first!! they all seem really good!!


your right
mmm, why not go to that shop first?
it looks cute
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


*wandering town*
*head aching because of to many people around are happy,cheery and friendly*
*still doing her best to deny her thirst*
*took out some blood tablets and ate some*
darn....... my head really hurts thats why i don't really much go here. uh....... getting kinda dizzy because of this thirst that why i don't like going to parties or any happy events.
*saw the princess *
huh? hime what are you doing here? are you all alone?
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*wandering town*
*head aching because of to many people around are happy,cheery and friendly*
*still doing her best to deny her thirst*
*took out some blood tablets and ate some*
darn....... my head really hurts thats why i don't really much go here. uh....... getting kinda dizzy because of this thirst that why i don't like going to parties or any happy events.
*saw the princess *
huh? hime what are you doing here? are you all alone?


Oh hi, well i was here with somebody but i guess we lost eachother
So i never see you here around...

*shock*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


*quickly change her expression*
*doing her best not show her pain and thrist*
*smiles*
hime its dangerous to walk or shop alone you never know whats gonna happen to you. pls. let me come with you.
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*quickly change her expression*
*doing her best not show her pain and thrist*
*smiles*
hime its dangerous to walk or shop alone you never know whats gonna happen to you. pls. let me come with you.


*starts sweating*

Ah yeah sure where do you wanna go
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


*notices the princess sweating*
ano......... hime are you okay? if you want i'll just acompany you to the palace.
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*notices the princess sweating*
ano......... hime are you okay? if you want i'll just acompany you to the palace.


no no
its just
*looking around*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


hime............ *backs away a little * hime .........you can fell my suffering am i right? i'm sorry for causing you trouble.
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



hime............ *backs away a little * hime .........you can fell my suffering am i right? i'm sorry for causing you trouble.


Sorry what?
No no, of course i felt but thats not the point right now..
I have the feeling someones been staring at us for a while now since you cam here, and well
that person is in great lust and is suffering at the same time
I just wanna bite him, but i cant
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


*looks around*
i can feel his presence also. his close. but what does he want? what's his purpose?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.