First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply TownRoleplay
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*looks around*
i can feel his presence also. his close. but what does he want? what's his purpose?


i really dont know....but lets ignore him and go to an ally, maybe he'll follow us and then we can ask him
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09


okay lets go
*walks towards a dark ally*
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



okay lets go
*walks towards a dark ally*


huh where is he he just followed us

*gets stabbed in the leg*

Aah
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09


hime!!!!!!!!!!! *runs towards her highness*
your leg its been stab. *took out a handkerchief and wrap it around the wounded part of the leg*
here you go. darn his presence are very close and the princess is hurt. i can't let the princess get hurt anymore *took out her weapon*
Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

stacejj wrote:


anne_nicole wrote:



okay lets go
*walks towards a dark ally*


huh where is he he just followed us

*gets stabbed in the leg*

Aah


*hears someone scream and runs toward the scream* i hear it from the dark ally . Its sis why is she here? *runs torward stacey* are you ok? mom will kill us .
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


*look at aitaru*
oh no aitaru hime what are you doing here its dangerous? oh! aitaru hime pls. help stacey hime and runs away from here its dangerous.
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



hime!!!!!!!!!!! *runs towards her highness*
your leg its been stab. *took out a handkerchief and wrap it around the wounded part of the leg*
here you go. darn his presence are very close and the princess is hurt. i can't let the princess get hurt anymore *took out her weapon*


*mans jumps out a box standing in the ally*

o no its a humanvampire! [easy to read, just a human thats been bitten by a vampire and gone crazy]
Posted 2/26/09

amulet_neko wrote:


stacejj wrote:


anne_nicole wrote:



okay lets go
*walks towards a dark ally*


huh where is he he just followed us

*gets stabbed in the leg*

Aah


*hears someone scream and runs toward the scream* i hear it from the dark ally . Its sis why is she here? *runs torward stacey* are you ok? mom will kill us .


dont worry il be fine
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


*run toward the princesses*
i won't let you hurt them. *distract the humanvampire* stacey hime go with aitaru hime get away from here now.
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*run toward the princesses*
i won't let you hurt them. *distract the humanvampire* stacey hime go with aitaru hime get away from here now.


are you serious what if you get hurt!
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


*while dodging the attacks of the human vampire* no need to worry about me. i'm gonna be fine and i'm a royal guard it's my duty to protect the royal family. *smiles* now go i'll take care of this.
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*while dodging the attacks of the human vampire* no need to worry about me. i'm gonna be fine and i'm a royal guard it's my duty to protect the royal family. *smiles* now go i'll take care of this.


ok, but if anything happens to you i will make sure you get a royal treatment
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/26/09


*smiles at her*
*continue to battle the humanvampire*
Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*look at aitaru*
oh no aitaru hime what are you doing here its dangerous? oh! aitaru hime pls. help stacey hime and runs away from here its dangerous.


Who did this to her?!?
Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

stacejj wrote:


anne_nicole wrote:



hime!!!!!!!!!!! *runs towards her highness*
your leg its been stab. *took out a handkerchief and wrap it around the wounded part of the leg*
here you go. darn his presence are very close and the princess is hurt. i can't let the princess get hurt anymore *took out her weapon*


*mans jumps out a box standing in the ally*

o no its a humanvampire! [easy to read, just a human thats been bitten by a vampire and gone crazy]


[you mean level E vampire]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.