Post Reply Xiao Man & Xiao Yu caught dating & smoking
Moderator
41727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / No stalkers ;) [h...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Channel [V] Andy Ge has a restriction of no dating for the two groups because he hoeps that Lollipop and Hey Girl can focus on their work. Xiao Yu and Xiao Man were caught smoking in the public but apologized together which was a good example to other artists. Hopefully, the two will reflect on their mistakes and be in good position.


http://forum.woo.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=218379

Anyone have more information??
Member
1147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sadie's World
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
holly molly!!! xiao yu and xiao man dating???
and smoking????wow!!i didnt c that coming.
lol
Member
5863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

Crazy_gill92 wrote:


Channel [V] Andy Ge has a restriction of no dating for the two groups because he hoeps that Lollipop and Hey Girl can focus on their work. Xiao Yu and Xiao Man were caught smoking in the public but apologized together which was a good example to other artists. Hopefully, the two will reflect on their mistakes and be in good position.


http://forum.woo.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=218379

Anyone have more information??



Xiao Yu and Xiao Man are in a introspection period and i heard that they have a possibilty to be kicked out of there group....
Member
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
i already post how i felt about it in the Xiao Man Forum..haha but
i really hope those too cheer up and get happier both of them are very sad right now
Moderator
41727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / No stalkers ;) [h...
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
But it's their own fault they are captured by paparazzi
Member
3800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
they smoke???? that completly changes how i feel about them
Member
11454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

cherryxxoo wrote:

they smoke???? that completly changes how i feel about them


i agree with you
sorry but i dont even like BBT
idk why though =[
Member
3800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

BeBu4ever wrote:


cherryxxoo wrote:

they smoke???? that completly changes how i feel about them


i agree with you
sorry but i dont even like BBT
idk why though =[


yea i didnt really like BBT either
You must be logged in to post.