First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
is fighting the most important thing in the world?
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

JJT2 wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

Let me tell you the other side of coin for caring. First of all, will you fight against all these stuff if you didn't care for own self? Now, will you fight for the people you love if don't give a damn? Finally, what kept you replying to this thread to defend your idea? Isn't because you care?


yes, yes, yes, no- i just want to fight.... peace over war


Mind explaining each and every response you gave?
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09

JJT2 wrote:

I think fighting is the most important thing in the world. You can do ne thing without your army protecting you.You cant protect yourself without fighting. You cant get food without fighting, you cant get anything without fighting!
so its the most important thing in the world....right?

peace over war


is fighting all you ever talk about?you say peace over war but can i believe you?i personally think that thats full of shit
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
this is getting a bit off topic... *sighs*
9935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / leaving planet earth
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Yes.If u been attack u need to fight rather than been hit.
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
fighting hurts. altho its cool watching fights, i dont want to fight. until i learn something like karate or moai thai...
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
You can also get want you want with 'words'. It just depends how you use it and how good you are with manipulating people.

Not everything is fighting, there are some things that you can't fight it through.
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

JJT2 wrote:

I think fighting is the most important thing in the world. You can do ne thing without your army protecting you.You cant protect yourself without fighting. You cant get food without fighting, you cant get anything without fighting!
so its the most important thing in the world....right?

peace over war


How about we just say peace is the most important thing in the world?
Posted 2/19/09

Flyw wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

I think fighting is the most important thing in the world. You can do ne thing without your army protecting you.You cant protect yourself without fighting. You cant get food without fighting, you cant get anything without fighting!
so its the most important thing in the world....right?

peace over war


How about we just say peace is the most important thing in the world?


i agree he obviously is a hypocrite
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

s31r31 wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

Let me tell you the other side of coin for caring. First of all, will you fight against all these stuff if you didn't care for own self? Now, will you fight for the people you love if don't give a damn? Finally, what kept you replying to this thread to defend your idea? Isn't because you care?


yes, yes, yes, no- i just want to fight.... peace over war


Mind explaining each and every response you gave?


"First of all, will you fight against all these stuff if you didn't care for own self?"
yes

"Now, will you fight for the people you love if don't give a damn?"

yes

"Finally, what kept you replying to this thread to defend your idea? Isn't because you care?"
no- art for the sake of art

fighting for the sake of fighting. peace over war
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

smil3es wrote:

You can also get want you want with 'words'. It just depends how you use it and how good you are with manipulating people.

Not everything is fighting, there are some things that you can't fight it through.


you can fight through everything, even death. fighting words can manipulate people...peace over war
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

JJT2 wrote:"First of all, will you fight against all these stuff if you didn't care for own self?"
yes

"Now, will you fight for the people you love if don't give a damn?"

yes


I am fully aware of how you intended to answer. I am asking you to explain your scantly yes/no of an answer.


JJT2"Finally, what kept you replying to this thread to defend your idea? Isn't because you care?"
no- art for the sake of art

fighting for the sake of fighting. peace over war


Then that means you CARE for both art and fighting.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

s31r31 wrote:


JJT2 wrote:"First of all, will you fight against all these stuff if you didn't care for own self?"
yes

"Now, will you fight for the people you love if don't give a damn?"

yes


I am fully aware of how you intended to answer. I am asking you to explain your scantly yes/no of an answer.


JJT2"Finally, what kept you replying to this thread to defend your idea? Isn't because you care?"
no- art for the sake of art

fighting for the sake of fighting. peace over war


Then that means you CARE for both art and fighting.


k

:"First of all, will you fight against all these stuff if you didn't care for own self?"
yes, because it helps my fighting technique and experience improve.


"Now, will you fight for the people you love if don't give a damn?"

yes, because when i concentrate my ki, i can focus extra loads of power into my fist for super hits...peace over war
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Flyw wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

I think fighting is the most important thing in the world. You can do ne thing without your army protecting you.You cant protect yourself without fighting. You cant get food without fighting, you cant get anything without fighting!
so its the most important thing in the world....right?

peace over war


How about we just say peace is the most important thing in the world?


"those who wish for peace better prepare for war"- some unknown chinese guy i cant remmeber

peace over war
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

JJT2 wrote:"Now, will you fight for the people you love if don't give a damn?"

yes, because when i concentrate my ki, i can focus extra loads of power into my fist for super hits...peace over war


I don't see how your ki is related to people you love. [¬_¬]


JJT2 wrote:
k

:"First of all, will you fight against all these stuff if you didn't care for own self?"
yes, because it helps my fighting technique and experience improve.


Then that means you really care about yourself and your fighting techniques. You see, Caring precedes Fighting.
46636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / • ♥ Varia Headqua...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Kinda. Fight for fame. Fight for money. Fight for love. i fight for money and for that horrible maths worksheet i have. Can i lose that battle? >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.