First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Pretty lady..... but!
Posted 2/19/09
I guessed as much it was a man since you mentioned the country of origin of the "lady" being from Thailnad but still, man that's just messed up. In fact I'm not convinceed unless you post me a link.
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

chelseabel wrote:

wtf?!

she even looks more like a girl if compared to me!! LOL.

waaaaaa..


Well he did had plastic surgery...
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
WOW. They're all so pretty.
Ha, boys are prettier than me.
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:

HOLY @#%& i was jus thinking "damn she is hot"


haha, dont you feel gay



um yea a little >< thx a lot whoever made this forum, u ruined my childhood


your childhood was already ruined once you clicked the button out of curiosity
plus im sure your childhood was already ruined before hand
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09

wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:

HOLY @#%& i was jus thinking "damn she is hot"


haha, dont you feel gay



um yea a little >< thx a lot whoever made this forum, u ruined my childhood


your childhood was already ruined once you clicked the button out of curiosity
plus im sure your childhood was already ruined before hand


here i come therapy
2707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
shit
Posted 2/19/09
your point is ?? I would f@#$ him/her in the ass and cum so much inside my C&(^ would fall off and even suck on his/her C*() as well :3
7606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09

mojojojo000 wrote:

I guessed as much it was a man since you mentioned the country of origin of the "lady" being from Thailnad but still, man that's just messed up. In fact I'm not convinceed unless you post me a link.


Sure

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9520000019348

You better get someone to translate it for you..... It's a Thai website
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Holy crap!

Thai men that turns into women, for some reason most looks pretty!

Posted 2/19/09
What about the boobs ?
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:

HOLY @#%& i was jus thinking "damn she is hot"


haha, dont you feel gay



um yea a little >< thx a lot whoever made this forum, u ruined my childhood


your childhood was already ruined once you clicked the button out of curiosity
plus im sure your childhood was already ruined before hand


here i come therapy


youre not alone
its fun thought just tell them about about the warewolf with blood red eyes that chased you down the street and tried to molest you.then your year long girlfriend that just came out and told you 2 months ago that she was a man...then showed you proof.always wondered why she had something importaint to do in the middle of making out
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

1201987 wrote:

What about the boobs ?


flat chested people need love to
Posted 2/19/09

wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:

HOLY @#%& i was jus thinking "damn she is hot"


haha, dont you feel gay



um yea a little >< thx a lot whoever made this forum, u ruined my childhood


your childhood was already ruined once you clicked the button out of curiosity
plus im sure your childhood was already ruined before hand


here i come therapy


youre not alone
its fun thought just tell them about about the warewolf with blood red eyes that chased you down the street and tried to molest you.then your year long girlfriend that just came out and told you 2 months ago that she was a man...then showed you proof.always wondered why she had something importaint to do in the middle of making out


omg, how did u kno all tht

r u stalking me?
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:

HOLY @#%& i was jus thinking "damn she is hot"


haha, dont you feel gay



um yea a little >< thx a lot whoever made this forum, u ruined my childhood


your childhood was already ruined once you clicked the button out of curiosity
plus im sure your childhood was already ruined before hand


here i come therapy


youre not alone
its fun thought just tell them about about the warewolf with blood red eyes that chased you down the street and tried to molest you.then your year long girlfriend that just came out and told you 2 months ago that she was a man...then showed you proof.always wondered why she had something importaint to do in the middle of making out


omg, how did u kno all tht

r u stalking me?


i dont have to stalk you,
i know these things
Posted 2/19/09

wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


Omg_wtf wrote:

HOLY @#%& i was jus thinking "damn she is hot"


haha, dont you feel gay



um yea a little >< thx a lot whoever made this forum, u ruined my childhood


your childhood was already ruined once you clicked the button out of curiosity
plus im sure your childhood was already ruined before hand


here i come therapy


youre not alone
its fun thought just tell them about about the warewolf with blood red eyes that chased you down the street and tried to molest you.then your year long girlfriend that just came out and told you 2 months ago that she was a man...then showed you proof.always wondered why she had something importaint to do in the middle of making out


omg, how did u kno all tht

r u stalking me?


i dont have to stalk you,
i know these things


u kno 2 much, i kno where u liv
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.