First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Celebrity IQ Ads
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / D:
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Strangest celebrity IQ ad you had came across?

For me, it was one with Paris Hilton in it saying she had an IQ of 118 or something.
Posted 2/19/09
vanessa hudgeons has an IG of 99 can you beat that?im pretty sure i can
Posted 2/19/09
Britney Spears with an iq of 124...I always see that on facebook :|
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09
Obama is like...125 I think.
Micheal Jackson, cant' remember him.
Katty Perry at least 115.
Posted 2/19/09
uknow is 142


i was kinda surprised cuz i always thought he was a retard.
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Dylan sprouse was idk 119?
Posted 2/19/09
President Bush's IQ is 125.
This can't be true.
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
ITT: Idiots who can't differentiate between IQs and intelligence.
Posted 2/19/09

Xtracell wrote:

President Bush's IQ is 125.
This can't be true.


i agree id think it would be around 94-98
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

imanmoh wrote:

uknow is 142


i was kinda surprised cuz i always thought he was a retard.


WHERE"D YOU SEE IT?? If there's a site with hot guys being advertised..

COUNT ME IN YO!
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09

marumo-kun wrote:


Xtracell wrote:

President Bush's IQ is 125.
This can't be true.


i agree id think it would be around 94-98


seriously...?

http://www.increasebrainpower.com/iq-scale.html

IQ Scale

Over 140 - Genius or almost genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Average or normal intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency in intelligence
Under 70 - Feeble-mindedness


1810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Work
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
I don't know if those IQ ADS are true or not since its just ads.
Posted 2/19/09

imanmoh wrote:

uknow is 142


i was kinda surprised cuz i always thought he was a retard.


Pffft. Don't believe anything posted in the internet.

Heck, even Korean comedians, I watched not long ago, we're joking around that there are discrepancies when it comes to their height posted in the internet vs. real height in real life.

A best example, just type "g-dragon's height" in google search. It'll present you a page of different heights of G-dragon. There's 5'4, 5'7, 5'8, and even 5'10.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

manzi wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


Xtracell wrote:

President Bush's IQ is 125.
This can't be true.


i agree id think it would be around 94-98


seriously...?

http://www.increasebrainpower.com/iq-scale.html

IQ Scale

Over 140 - Genius or almost genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Average or normal intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency in intelligence
Under 70 - Feeble-mindedness




wow, really? i got an iq of 117...i thought i was stupid....but those test dont really mean a thing ne way. I know a genious kid who could do caculas at age 5. and memorized science books word for word, but when it came to the iq test, he couldnt put a circle block in the right position on the box. He scored under 70 on the iq test i think. peace over war
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Flyw wrote:

ITT: Idiots who can't differentiate between IQs and intelligence.


whats the difference? peace over war
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.