First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ++Avatar Request++
Posted 2/21/09

midnightmist wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:

user: Ruki_x
Avatar:

If you need a different pic, let me know.
Requesting: Whoever has time. (:


Here ya go!!!! hope cha like it!!! ^^ if u have any problems w/ it, plz tell me and ill try my best to fix it!!




Thank you! <3
Posted 2/21/09

hmms23 wrote:




here you go~
srry if it looks werid~


If you want you can make more!! xDD Ill be happy since im busy watching a scary movie O:
Employee- Designer
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/21/09



I love scary movies!
whats the title of that? i'll watch that when im more freee =D
Posted 2/21/09

hmms23 wrote:




I love scary movies!
whats the title of that? i'll watch that when im more freee =D


Its asian movies!! Im seeing Cinderella the horror one!! BTW do you wanna finish avatars??Or chat in the group ;)) For we can reach a goal to post lots of wall post
Employee- Designer
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/21/09



i havta do research for my project =((
i'll watch that movie nxt tym~
byee =D
Posted 2/21/09

hmms23 wrote:




i havta do research for my project =((
i'll watch that movie nxt tym~
byee =D


okie bai bai
Posted 2/22/09

hmms23 wrote:




here you go~
srry if it looks werid~


thanks~ it's cute..
Employee- Banner Maker
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It is San Francis...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

maka70 wrote:


totally_cute_punk wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Here ya go!!!! hope cha like it!!! ^^ if u have any problems w/ it, plz tell me and ill try my best to fix it!!





Username;; totally_cute_punk
Pic;;

[[please crop it]]
Mod;; err....anyone who isnt busy? lol..

Maka70


Here u go hope u like it!!!!!





arigatou its kawaii!!! <3
Posted 2/22/09
►SO FAR SO GOOD! ^-^ Keep up the good work ^^
Window-shopper
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / South Korea
Offline
Posted 2/23/09 , edited 3/15/09
...........
Posted 2/24/09

DarkDia123 wrote:

User:Darkdia123
Avatar:


I want Midnightmist to do it please,,,


sorry i think you need a bigger pic ><'
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

DarkDia123 wrote:

User:Darkdia123
Avatar:


I want Midnightmist to do it please,,,


I'm so sry!!! but i cant work with the pic u provided me ~ its to small T^T so i made ur avii w/ another pic... if u can find the same picture that has a bigger size, ill be happy to make another one for u!!!! ^O^ and of course, i hope u like this one too!!! again, im so so sorry!!!!


Window-shopper
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / South Korea
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

midnightmist wrote:


DarkDia123 wrote:

User:Darkdia123
Avatar:


I want Midnightmist to do it please,,,


I'm so sry!!! but i cant work with the pic u provided me ~ its to small T^T so i made ur avii w/ another pic... if u can find the same picture that has a bigger size, ill be happy to make another one for u!!!! ^O^ and of course, i hope u like this one too!!! again, im so so sorry!!!!




it's ok i like this one better
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

DarkDia123 wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


DarkDia123 wrote:

User:Darkdia123
Avatar:


I want Midnightmist to do it please,,,


I'm so sry!!! but i cant work with the pic u provided me ~ its to small T^T so i made ur avii w/ another pic... if u can find the same picture that has a bigger size, ill be happy to make another one for u!!!! ^O^ and of course, i hope u like this one too!!! again, im so so sorry!!!!




it's ok i like this one better


okie then~!!!! ^^
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09


lookie!!!! ^^ a request 4 ya!!!! :D


mady096 wrote:

User: mady096
Avatar:

Mod : kiracutie


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.