First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
++MemberShip Cards++
Window-shopper
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Name: sammy
User:sushi1998
Age:17
B-Day:september
Gender: female
Position:member
Color text: Gold Black red blue pink Orange : any
Blink: no


3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


New request!!! :D

sushi1998 wrote:

Name: sammy
User:sushi1998
Age:17
B-Day:september
Gender: female
Position:member
Color text: Gold Black red blue pink Orange : any
Blink: no




Posted 2/28/09
Damn im not doing my job >.>
Posted 3/13/09
Name:Jenny
User:Jenny67234
B-Day:January 22, 1992
Gender: Female
Position:Member
Color text: Blue
Blink: No
Window-shopper
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
Name: Neko-Sky
User: rosebudpony
Age: 14
B-Day: April 19
Gender: girl
Position: member
Color text: gold
Blink: no

Pic:
Window-shopper
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Name: heidi - chan
User: heidigirl
Age: 25
B-Day: nov 03
Gender: female
Position: member
Color text:: gold
Blink: yes or no: yes



3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09


can u complete this request??


heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi - chan
User: heidigirl
Age: 25
B-Day: nov 03
Gender: female
Position: member
Color text:: gold
Blink: yes or no: yes





Window-shopper
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

midnightmist wrote:



can u complete this request??


heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi - chan
User: heidigirl
Age: 25
B-Day: nov 03
Gender: female
Position: member
Color text:: gold
Blink: yes or no: yes







ok... gomen for the trouble... i'll choose picture # 3... ARIGATOU....

3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

heidigirl wrote:


midnightmist wrote:



can u complete this request??


heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi - chan
User: heidigirl
Age: 25
B-Day: nov 03
Gender: female
Position: member
Color text:: gold
Blink: yes or no: yes







ok... gomen for the trouble... i'll choose picture # 3... ARIGATOU....



well, actually, the quote was actually for kiracutie... ^.^'' the pic's okay!!!! but do u mind if i make a little change to what u want??? cuz i dun know how to make the pic blink... sry!!!
Window-shopper
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

midnightmist wrote:


heidigirl wrote:


midnightmist wrote:



can u complete this request??


heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi - chan
User: heidigirl
Age: 25
B-Day: nov 03
Gender: female
Position: member
Color text:: gold
Blink: yes or no: yes







ok... gomen for the trouble... i'll choose picture # 3... ARIGATOU....



well, actually, the quote was actually for kiracutie... ^.^'' the pic's okay!!!! but do u mind if i make a little change to what u want??? cuz i dun know how to make the pic blink... sry!!!



that's ok... whatever u make is very much appreciated... thanks in advanced!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.