First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
philosophy on fighting/martial arts?
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
my philosophy is the same as Bruce Lee's. Fighting depends on the individual. What works for you may not work for other people. Never limit yourself to just one way of fighting, explore many. But be sure to master at what ever you take.

your philosophys? i know u guys just love me dont you? peace over war
Posted 2/19/09
how many threads of fighting are you going to make? geez <___<
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

how many threads of fighting are you going to make? geez <___<


i just want to learn about other people's fighting strategies why r u so mean to me? peace over war
Posted 2/19/09

JJT2 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

how many threads of fighting are you going to make? geez <___<


i just want to learn about other people's fighting strategies why r u so mean to me? peace over war


you've made so many threads about fighting, why don't you find other people's fighting strategies from THOSE threads?
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
My strategy is: Land punches and kicks.
Style: Thai boxing
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

how many threads of fighting are you going to make? geez <___<


i just want to learn about other people's fighting strategies why r u so mean to me? peace over war


you've made so many threads about fighting, why don't you find other people's fighting strategies from THOSE threads?


hahaha.. u really monitor him dont you? i didnt notice the creator of this thread is the same as the one who created the other fighting threads... lol. no offense to you both...

Posted 2/19/09

Escha wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

how many threads of fighting are you going to make? geez <___<


i just want to learn about other people's fighting strategies why r u so mean to me? peace over war


you've made so many threads about fighting, why don't you find other people's fighting strategies from THOSE threads?


hahaha.. u really monitor him dont you? i didnt notice the creator of this thread is the same as the one who created the other fighting threads... lol. no offense to you both...



I only notice because of that naked picture of those two guys for his avi :|
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


Escha wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

how many threads of fighting are you going to make? geez <___<


i just want to learn about other people's fighting strategies why r u so mean to me? peace over war


you've made so many threads about fighting, why don't you find other people's fighting strategies from THOSE threads?


hahaha.. u really monitor him dont you? i didnt notice the creator of this thread is the same as the one who created the other fighting threads... lol. no offense to you both...



I only notice because of that naked picture of those two guys for his avi :|


They're not naked, it's a scene from Game of Death. Bruce Lee is wearing yellow.
Posted 2/19/09
Kick em in the nuts.
Posted 2/19/09

Pecca wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


Escha wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

how many threads of fighting are you going to make? geez <___<


i just want to learn about other people's fighting strategies why r u so mean to me? peace over war


you've made so many threads about fighting, why don't you find other people's fighting strategies from THOSE threads?


hahaha.. u really monitor him dont you? i didnt notice the creator of this thread is the same as the one who created the other fighting threads... lol. no offense to you both...



I only notice because of that naked picture of those two guys for his avi :|


They're not naked, it's a scene from Game of Death. Bruce Lee is wearing yellow.


oh I see now o3o
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


Escha wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

how many threads of fighting are you going to make? geez <___<


i just want to learn about other people's fighting strategies why r u so mean to me? peace over war


you've made so many threads about fighting, why don't you find other people's fighting strategies from THOSE threads?


hahaha.. u really monitor him dont you? i didnt notice the creator of this thread is the same as the one who created the other fighting threads... lol. no offense to you both...



I only notice because of that naked picture of those two guys for his avi :|


naked guys? lol... i see what u mean... no offense to JJT2...

2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / home
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09
dude u have nothing better to do? this is getting lame
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

ThatOneAznKid wrote:

dude u have nothing better to do? this is getting lame

why? what is getting lame???
2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / home
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
^ you havent seen the other threads?
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

ThatOneAznKid wrote:

^ you havent seen the other threads?


its so lame because no one has answered ne of my threads. they could at least be comical with it. but not on a single one do i get an on topic comment. maybe if u answered the threat, i wouldnt need to make so many....

btw, got an idea for anothing fighting thread? i kinda have a writers block...could i make a thread on favorite fighting technique? like a punch or kick? or nut shot? single favorite techique?...good idea? peace over war
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.