First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
kim hyun joong as yoon ji hoo or oguri shun as rui
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

purisonia wrote:



I love Matsu-jun Is it mago mago arashi your watching?

Akanishi jin is in Gokusen 2, yukan club etc...He's one of Yamapi's good mates

yah im starting to recognize more ppl.. i think i know who he is but its funny coz ive seen gokusen 3 then gokusen 1 i still have to get to the 2nd hehe



you should try and watch it, its good...Why did you skip it anyway?
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / EVERY WHERE
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

purisonia wrote:


mercy4eva wrote:

oguri allllll the way






im so excited for crows zero 2 to release in march =)


so am i i loved shun oguri since HYD i have seen almost all his series and saw all the movies lool
Posted 2/20/09

mercy4eva wrote:


purisonia wrote:


mercy4eva wrote:

oguri allllll the way






im so excited for crows zero 2 to release in march =)


so am i i loved shun oguri since HYD i have seen almost all his series and saw all the movies lool


me too.. most of them pretty much.. just the other day i watched Ghost Train and Neighbor # 13 now that was intense! but crows zero is my favorite of him :)) and i liked him in gokusen with matsumoto.
Posted 2/20/09

imanmoh wrote:

shun is ugly no affense.


he isnt a pretty boy but ugly no friggin wayyyyyyyyyyy



thats good stuff man..
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09
oguri shun
i dont find hyun jooong hot at all. i kinda find him ugly actuallly
its just his nose that bothers me.
12693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ikemen Paradise~
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
oguri shun will always be my hanazawa rui <333
Posted 2/20/09

purisonia wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

shun is ugly no affense.


he isnt a pretty boy but ugly no friggin wayyyyyyyyyyy



thats good stuff man..

lol well we all have our opinions
^____^
Posted 2/20/09
ji-hoo keeps getting better and better
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
I don't like either.

Vic Zhou ftw.
Posted 2/20/09

imanmoh wrote:


purisonia wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

shun is ugly no affense.


he isnt a pretty boy but ugly no friggin wayyyyyyyyyyy



thats good stuff man..

lol well we all have our opinions
^____^


haha but he is my favorite.. cant u give in this time lol so u dont like him but seriously he is sooo not ugly psh!
Posted 2/20/09

purisonia wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


purisonia wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

shun is ugly no affense.


he isnt a pretty boy but ugly no friggin wayyyyyyyyyyy



thats good stuff man..

lol well we all have our opinions
^____^


haha but he is my favorite.. cant u give in this time lol so u dont like him but seriously he is sooo not ugly psh!


FIIINE he's kind of cute lol.
I kind of started not to like him after i heard he smoked. Maybe that's why i thought he's ugly.
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Oguri Shun as Rui because he was the only reason I watched HYD 1 and 2. That and he's my favourite J-Actor after seeing him act in Comedy of Error as the two Antipholous <---sp? It was a theatre show and he nailed it.

Kim hyun joong isn't bad as Shun but he was a bit too close to Rui (white clothes, orangy hair, the white cars...the white...everything). I guess Rui was popular enough to be duplicated to a length. But he seems a bit girly (or it's me...probably me =.=)

So props to both but Oguri Shum wins.
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
oguri shun ftw
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Definitely Oguri Rui

I didn't like Kim Hyun Joong at all at the beginning of BBF but now I'm kind of warming up to him. He doesn't seem so withdrawn and autistic anymore...but still I don't like him nearly as much as the other Korean F3.

Posted 2/20/09
KIM HYUN JOONG for SURE!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.