First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If u were in a deserted island and u were given a chance to bring any kind of food in an unlimited supply, what will you
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
ive been through many " if u were in a deserted island " forums. hopefully, this is a first.
well, people? what kind of food do u like? id want to bring ice cream. usual deserted islands are hot. altho most likely ill get cavity...
Posted 2/20/09
water
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Fruit shake or smoothies

4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

water

that is a good response. very practical...

68814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Escha wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

water

that is a good response. very practical...



Ehm, yeah but I guess you could distill it from the ocean? Anyway, most foods contain sufficient amounts of water so no need to only bring that. I'd probably go for some kind of food that supplies all your body will need (essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals + fiber). Although I don't know of any single food source that supplies all this there are some fruits that seem better than others http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfruit. I'd prolly go with Guava, acai or something like it but the problems with fruits is usually the protein contents... so, since it's an island I'd probably try to fish too
1300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Take a wild guess...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
DELICIOUS MEAT!!!!!
Posted 2/20/09
Strawberrries!
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Phasespace wrote:


Escha wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

water

that is a good response. very practical...



Ehm, yeah but I guess you could distill it from the ocean? Anyway, most foods contain sufficient amounts of water so no need to only bring that. I'd probably go for some kind of food that supplies all your body will need (essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals + fiber). Although I don't know of any single food source that supplies all this there are some fruits that seem better than others http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfruit. I'd prolly go with Guava, acai or something like it but the problems with fruits is usually the protein contents... so, since it's an island I'd probably try to fish too


wow, so well informed.. have u planned this all out in case it will REALLY happen? just asking. and fallen wings *thumbs up* thank god i know another fellow meat eater!!!
Posted 2/20/09
Coconut.
68814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Escha wrote:


Phasespace wrote:


Escha wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

water

that is a good response. very practical...



Ehm, yeah but I guess you could distill it from the ocean? Anyway, most foods contain sufficient amounts of water so no need to only bring that. I'd probably go for some kind of food that supplies all your body will need (essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals + fiber). Although I don't know of any single food source that supplies all this there are some fruits that seem better than others http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfruit. I'd prolly go with Guava, acai or something like it but the problems with fruits is usually the protein contents... so, since it's an island I'd probably try to fish too


wow, so well informed.. have u planned this all out in case it will REALLY happen? just asking. and fallen wings *thumbs up* thank god i know another fellow meat eater!!!


Nah, I just try to keep my body healthy by exercising and supplying it with the nutrients needed... and since I'm more of a theorist than an experimentialist I've read a lot about different sources of nutrition (this doesn't mean that I'm super-healthy and eating by a strict diet... practice seems to stray from theory once in a while )
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
its impossible to get one item only to live on a deserted island
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
watermelon or reese.
28434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee Min Ho's mansion
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
water....to keep hydrated...

argh...just only one!
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09


a girl so i can get children and after that just eat them ^___^ perfect






4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Ice Cream...Yum ; D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.