First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If u were in a deserted island and u were given a chance to bring any kind of food in an unlimited supply, what will you
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09
RUM...go captain jack sparrow
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

willby wrote:


Shohee wrote:

its impossible to get one item only to live on a deserted island


don't ruin the moment


yeah,just answer the fucking question!!!!
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

die-taht wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


die-taht wrote:

coconut! it's solid food & juice in one fruit LOL


why bring coconuts when the island provides it?
pointless to do so.



Makiie-Chan wrote:

Sushi! Haha


it would rot, and even if u finish it before it rots - you'd have no more food left.


lolos123 wrote:

good meat, or water, one of those...


u can distill the ocean water for drinkable h20
and ur meat will turn bad since there is no fridge or cooling system on a deserted island.




TRY AGAIN




ah huh so what...i cant believe someone took this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOOO SERIOUSLY

oh no u didnt even answer the thread question


FAIL


yeah,ur right die-taht
ei teresa-yuuki,it's not the real thing,it's just a thread

2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09

bloodbunny wrote:

chicken!!! =D..

they lay eggs and they are meat!!!

that's cool,u may need a rooster
21311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

homa21 wrote:


bloodbunny wrote:

chicken!!! =D..

they lay eggs and they are meat!!!

that's cool,u may need a rooster


... D=........ why am i stupid??
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09

homa21 wrote:


die-taht wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


die-taht wrote:

coconut! it's solid food & juice in one fruit LOL


why bring coconuts when the island provides it?
pointless to do so.



Makiie-Chan wrote:

Sushi! Haha


it would rot, and even if u finish it before it rots - you'd have no more food left.


lolos123 wrote:

good meat, or water, one of those...


u can distill the ocean water for drinkable h20
and ur meat will turn bad since there is no fridge or cooling system on a deserted island.




TRY AGAIN




ah huh so what...i cant believe someone took this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOOO SERIOUSLY

oh no u didnt even answer the thread question


FAIL


yeah,ur right die-taht
ei teresa-yuuki,it's not the real thing,it's just a thread



yes!!!!!!!!!!! i know someone's going to agree with me...
let's bring unlimited ice cream that never melt!!!!!!!!!! LOL
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

bloodbunny wrote:


homa21 wrote:


bloodbunny wrote:

chicken!!! =D..

they lay eggs and they are meat!!!

that's cool,u may need a rooster


... D=........ why am i stupid??


no ur not, whos aid ur stupid?
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

die-taht wrote:


homa21 wrote:


die-taht wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


die-taht wrote:

coconut! it's solid food & juice in one fruit LOL


why bring coconuts when the island provides it?
pointless to do so.



Makiie-Chan wrote:

Sushi! Haha


it would rot, and even if u finish it before it rots - you'd have no more food left.


lolos123 wrote:

good meat, or water, one of those...


u can distill the ocean water for drinkable h20
and ur meat will turn bad since there is no fridge or cooling system on a deserted island.




TRY AGAIN




ah huh so what...i cant believe someone took this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOOO SERIOUSLY

oh no u didnt even answer the thread question


FAIL


yeah,ur right die-taht
ei teresa-yuuki,it's not the real thing,it's just a thread



yes!!!!!!!!!!! i know someone's going to agree with me...
let's bring unlimited ice cream that never melt!!!!!!!!!! LOL


why not!?

770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / quezon city
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
wahh,,,,, i'll bring coke!!!,,


wahahahahah,, i'll burry it to the sand,,,
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
Ice cream!
25598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / `dunno
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
ahmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,something that is sweet:D
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

Shohee wrote:


willby wrote:


Shohee wrote:

its impossible to get one item only to live on a deserted island


don't ruin the moment


but its true :]


well technically speaking, yes ...
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
Grapes, or strawberries.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
watermelon or pocky
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/3/09
I'd bring with me any kind of food. Then I'd get some variation.


Hey, there was never stated that you had to pick ONE specific type of food
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.