Post Reply Create-a-character
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / R'lyeh
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/21/09
Username:
Pirate name:
Gender:
Age:(About 16-19)
Speciality:(Cooking, music, fighting, you name it!)
Description: (no need for pictures, just write what you look like, and how you act)
Background:

Or if you want to be a marine:

Username:
Character name:
Age: (you can be really old if you want to, but at least over 19)
Speciality: (Anything)
Description:
Background:


Username:The-Raven
Pirate name: Melvin "Melv"
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Speciality: Fighting and eating
Description: Wears a black T-shirt, and black knee-long shorts. Has a katana. Acts kinda dumb and stupid, but has good leader skills.
Background: Ate a devilfruit at the age of 10, and now he is able to turn his body into stone. Allways adored the female piratecaptain called "Edna the Ruthless" (she was actually really nice to allmost everyone).

You can have two characters if you want to, but they can't be on the same side.
Chief Mate
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09
Username: Korenaga
Pirate name: Laphina "Lee"
Gender:Female
Age:16
Speciality: Fighting, cooking, and organztion
Description: has shoulder length dark brown hair. Mostly in a ponytail though. Wears a black half top and black cut caprees. Has a 35mil gun and a sword with the family crest on it. Is kind to all, but if someone is out of line, She'll tell 'em.
Background: Father was the 1st mate of his ship, and was always out on the sea. She always wanted to travel with him, because the sea runs through her veins. Mother owned a bar, and she waitered (was a waitress) there. She loved to listen to the tales the others spoke of. Then when Caption Melv said that he needed a crew, she was the first to jump along.
(Can I b the 1st mate?)
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / R'lyeh
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Korenaga wrote:

Username: Korenaga
Pirate name: Laphina "Lee"
Gender:Female
Age:16
Speciality: Fighting, cooking, and organztion
Description: has shoulder length dark brown hair. Mostly in a ponytail though. Wears a black half top and black cut caprees. Has a 35mil gun and a sword with the family crest on it. Is kind to all, but if someone is out of line, She'll tell 'em.
Background: Father was the 1st mate of his ship, and was always out on the sea. She always wanted to travel with him, because the sea runs through her veins. Mother owned a bar, and she waitered (was a waitress) there. She loved to listen to the tales the others spoke of. Then when Caption Melv said that he needed a crew, she was the first to jump along.
(Can I b the 1st mate?)


We'll see when the RP starts, right now you are not familiar with Melv.
Chief Mate
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Okay
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Username: Veendey
Pirate name: Veendey
Gender: Female
Age:16
Speciality: Cooking, drawing and fighting
Description:
she is very shy, and she does not speak much especially about herselves, many think that she is a little strange and mysterious

Background: She grew up on a farm up in the mountains. Her mother left her when she was 5, and since then she has managed to care for herselves. Her father she has never met, and she knows nothing about him. After the mother left her, she had difficulty trusting people. When she was ten she left the farm and decided to go down to town and try to get a job. She had great difficulty in obtaining a job, especially since she was so small. When she was 16, she was tired of constantly looking for work so she decided to take a berth on a ship.
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / R'lyeh
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

veendey wrote:

Username: Veendey
Pirate name: Veendey
Gender: Female
Age:16
Speciality: Cooking, drawing and fighting
Description:
she is very shy, and she does not speak much especially about herselves, many think that she is a little strange and mysterious

Background: She grew up on a farm up in the mountains. Her mother left her when she was 5, and since then she has managed to care for herselves. Her father she has never met, and she knows nothing about him. After the mother left her, she had difficulty trusting people. When she was ten she left the farm and decided to go down to town and try to get a job. She had great difficulty in obtaining a job, especially since she was so small. When she was 16, she was tired of constantly looking for work so she decided to take a berth on a ship.


Great, but descirbe what she looks like rather than posting a pic. Otherwise great.
Pirate
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 2/22/09
Username: Kawaii-dango
Character name: Nilan
Age: 19
Speciality:good spy, Weapons
Description: She is a girl and loves the sound of weapon, and the sea. She has pink hair and green eyes. She is happy and has always a bunny named Ssada whit her all the time. (yep... 2xS. The bunny is slighty pink itself and has a camoflage hat on it's head)
Background: She joined the marine 2 years ago after her parents was captured and killed by pirates. She is also looking for her missing brother, who also was captured by the pirates. (He is now a pirate but she don't know that. If you want to play him you can do so ^^)
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / R'lyeh
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kawaii-dango wrote:

Username: Kawaii-dango
Character name: Nilan
Age: 19
Speciality: is a good spy
Description: She is a girl and loves the sound of weapon, and the sea. She has pink hair and green eyes. She is happy and has always a bunny named Ssada whit her all the time. (yep... 2xS. The bunny is slighty pink itself and has a camoflage hat on it's head)
Background: She joined the marine 2 years ago after her parents was captured and killed by pirates. She is also looking for her missing brother, who also was captured by the pirates. (He is now a pirate but she don't know that. If you want to play him you can do so ^^)


You can play him as well. You can have max 2 characters, as long as they are not on the same side.
Pirate
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 2/22/09
Username: Kawaii-dango
Pirate name: Nile
Gender: male
Age:16
Speciality: explosives, weapons
Description: pink hair and green eyes. quiet and ceerful at the same time.
Background: Became a pirate two years ago, after beeing kidnapped and seen his parents been killed by pirates. But he hated his parents and therefore he admired the pirates and joined them. The only thing he is missing is his sister, who he think is dead.
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / R'lyeh
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kawaii-dango wrote:

Username: Kawaii-dango
Pirate name: Nile
Gender: male
Age:16
Speciality: drawing, weapons
Description: pink hair and green eyes. quiet and ceerful at the same time.
Background: Became a pirate two years ago, after beeing kidnapped and seen his parents been killed by pirates. But he hated his parents and therefore he admired the pirates and joined them. The only thing he is missing is his sister, who he think is dead.


Great but put another speciality instead of drawing, like cooking or something, cuz' we already have a drawer.
Pirate
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

the-raven wrote:


kawaii-dango wrote:

Username: Kawaii-dango
Pirate name: Nile
Gender: male
Age:16
Speciality: drawing, weapons
Description: pink hair and green eyes. quiet and ceerful at the same time.
Background: Became a pirate two years ago, after beeing kidnapped and seen his parents been killed by pirates. But he hated his parents and therefore he admired the pirates and joined them. The only thing he is missing is his sister, who he think is dead.


Great but put another speciality instead of drawing, like cooking or something, cuz' we already have a drawer.


okay ^^ .... em is computers ok? or what time are we in? (or else I'll take explosive ^^)
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / R'lyeh
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kawaii-dango wrote:


the-raven wrote:


kawaii-dango wrote:

Username: Kawaii-dango
Pirate name: Nile
Gender: male
Age:16
Speciality: drawing, weapons
Description: pink hair and green eyes. quiet and ceerful at the same time.
Background: Became a pirate two years ago, after beeing kidnapped and seen his parents been killed by pirates. But he hated his parents and therefore he admired the pirates and joined them. The only thing he is missing is his sister, who he think is dead.


Great but put another speciality instead of drawing, like cooking or something, cuz' we already have a drawer.


okay ^^ .... em is computers ok? or what time are we in? (or else I'll take explosive ^^)


Computers does not exist in this world, so explosives.
Pirate
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / right behind you
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Username: 6mileradius
Pirate name: Peril
Age: 17
Speciality: Akrobatic tricks and diving/swiming

Description: She is slender, with big darkblue eyes and dreadlooks the same colour as rust. Usually wear bulky cloths when she isn't fighting or in the water, underneath she wears a swimsuit. She is social and happy, but avoids talking to much about herself.

Background: She knows nothing about her mother and father. She grew up with her grandmother (fathers side) in a cabbin situated along a rocky coastline. She learned to swim at an early age and loved being under water. The waters near their house was always rough and it was hard to climb the rocky slopes, but with her persevering she evolved great agility and strenght.
She ran away from home at the age of 14 because a disagreement with her grandmother, ever since shes been living along the coast, moving from one town to the next doing odd work, mostly diving for lost items and such.
She can swim down to great depths and remain under water for up to ten minutes, fifteen if she doesn't move around to much. Her fighting style consists of acrobatic moves followed by nervpinches, immobilizeing the enemy. She is a lousy cook.
You must be logged in to post.