First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do Tadamu Fans Know about Ikuto At All??
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
^Thanks! And it were all caught from thinking about it all day and using my common sense xD......
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

yychha1993 wrote:

Some Tadamu or Tadase fans know about Ikuto past. If they read the manga, they should know. I'm a 100% Amuto fan, but i don't hate Tadamu. In this SC group, there are way more Amuto fans than Tadamu fans. But i dunno about Japan, whether they support Amuto more or Tadamu. Anyone who know can tell me? xD

It's pretty much Amuto in Japan, too. Even in the most popular character contest, Ikuto came out 2nd with 1,023 votes, and Tadase came out 5th with 367 votes.
Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


yychha1993 wrote:

Some Tadamu or Tadase fans know about Ikuto past. If they read the manga, they should know. I'm a 100% Amuto fan, but i don't hate Tadamu. In this SC group, there are way more Amuto fans than Tadamu fans. But i dunno about Japan, whether they support Amuto more or Tadamu. Anyone who know can tell me? xD

It's pretty much Amuto in Japan, too. Even in the most popular character contest, Ikuto came out 2nd with 1,023 votes, and Tadase came out 5th with 367 votes.


Yeah.. You're right. xD
Thanks. =D
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
So, Tadase is the most-bashed character in SC....that's just sad. But he did come out fifth, that would be great coz at least he's in the Top 5....but poor Tadase-kun TT-TT.....I think the Philippines owns most of the Tadase fans, because I have met at least more than 50 Tadase fans here...or maybe a 100!...But IDK if Ikuto Fandom also rules here, but I only saw a FEW Ikuto / Amuto fans here, so I guess Tadase pwns all in the Philippines? LOL....I MIGHT be wrong....>.>....well at least he gained 'world domination' here lol. xD
Posted 2/22/09
I wonder which fandom rules in Australia, Amuto or Tadamu? I should look into that one day lol. I know my friends (myself included) are Amuto fans, so that's a start (but I guess I could be counted for Tadamu as well...)



Member
1094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Alberta
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
i got 10 friends into SC and only 2 came out tadamu :(...its jusr like how jacob fro
twilight gets bashed isnt it? And thank god there is some people here whom share my opinion, about bashing eing uterley pointless. Another thing thatbothers me is there are so many amuto fanfics that are poorley written, they make Amu hate Tddase and love ikuto, thats bad writing. You should make the charecter how she rely is, not make her hate tadase and go lovey dovey over ikuto. To manypoorley written fanfics. In my tadamu story i wrote i didnt make her bloody hate ikuto. As much as i love tadamu, i wanted my story to be good.
They call tadase girly right? Not bashing, i love him but no one ever calls nagihiko gitly and he has a reson sodav right? There just looking for resons to bashing. And its like som people only watch it for ikuto and amu, i mean this show isnt called Amuto Moments.........I dont like amuto becuase i dont see amu haveing love-ish feelibgs for ikuto they way she dus 4 tadase. I gueaa thats a legit reson. Somewhat.
I will comeback to rant later. Gosh thats alot to typ on an ipod!
Member
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / @ home
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
I'm an Amuto fan but I don't hate tadase I think he's a okay character (I AM KING) and I'm sick and tired of the Tadase bashing its almost everywhere I have read many fanfics with tadase being called Tadagay and such
I can't say I like TadAmu I'm an Amuto fan (and an ikuto fan) all the way but I won't go around calling him names its a waste of time I hardly meet any Amuto fans that won't bash tadase he's an okay character
I probably would hate it if amu ended up with tadase (i feel like she just has a school girl crush on him and idk but she likes his personality not his real one though shed have to like his I AM KING personality) but its not THAT BIG A DEAL there's no reason to go to forums and sites just to bash tadase

LOL I'm not the only one using an iPod *does caramelldansen*
Posted 2/23/09
I just hate how people are like
"OMG TADAGAY GO DIE!!"
"HE I5 SOO GIRLY"
"AMUTO ROX!! TADAMU FANS GO DIE LAH" Or...
"AMUTO SUX, TADAMU FTW!!!"
And bla bla bla bla bla...

Its also very annoying when you say
"I like Tadamu"
Then an Amuto fan just go like
"SCREW TADAMU, GO DIE LAH [email protected]"
and vice versa

There was one fanfiction i read that was something like this
Tadase : Sorry Amu.. But Im gay"

I just had to stop reading
Many Amuto fans bash because they hate Tadase (and vice versa.. lol)

I just have no idea why people will sit in front of the computer screen and
type useless comments saying "Amuto/Tadamu Suxass"

Eventually getting people flaming them
Member
1094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Alberta
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
yah i mean saying i like tadamu makes people bashing at you. Like in the chatbox ppl randomly say I dont like tadamu guy! Thats pointless. Bashing is only okay in lets say an anti-amuto group, i think because they are with people whom all agree they can bashing there. And only there.
Posted 2/23/09
I am a total Amuto fan ;P If she wants to go with Tadase I want her send me Ikuto
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

charavatar wrote:

So, Tadase is the most-bashed character in SC....that's just sad. But he did come out fifth, that would be great coz at least he's in the Top 5....but poor Tadase-kun TT-TT.....I think the Philippines owns most of the Tadase fans, because I have met at least more than 50 Tadase fans here...or maybe a 100!...But IDK if Ikuto Fandom also rules here, but I only saw a FEW Ikuto / Amuto fans here, so I guess Tadase pwns all in the Philippines? LOL....I MIGHT be wrong....>.>....well at least he gained 'world domination' here lol. xD


Hi! I'm from the Philippines too and I'm an Amuto fan and most of all, an Ikuto fan so LOL. You can add me to the list you have of people who likes Ikuto/Amuto because honestly, I'm also curious with the numbers of fans of SC in the Phil. And, about the topic...don't care. As long as I like an anime character, I'll support him/her all the way but I won't go bashing other characters...that's just plain rude in my opinion. So what if Tadase is girly? I admit that I fell for characters that are girly but in the case of SC, Ikuto caught my heart before Tadase. Call it shallow but I can't help it! In every *excuse the cuss* damn anime I have seen, there's just this one or more character that catch my eyes, ya know. And I'm happy when I see that character *however, unreal and animated they are* I just like that feeling and I'm proud of my childish tendencies. ^^

P,S: It's because there are some who call me "childish" for loving anime...and anime bishounen.
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

chaomi wrote:


charavatar wrote:

So, Tadase is the most-bashed character in SC....that's just sad. But he did come out fifth, that would be great coz at least he's in the Top 5....but poor Tadase-kun TT-TT.....I think the Philippines owns most of the Tadase fans, because I have met at least more than 50 Tadase fans here...or maybe a 100!...But IDK if Ikuto Fandom also rules here, but I only saw a FEW Ikuto / Amuto fans here, so I guess Tadase pwns all in the Philippines? LOL....I MIGHT be wrong....>.>....well at least he gained 'world domination' here lol. xD


Hi! I'm from the Philippines too and I'm an Amuto fan and most of all, an Ikuto fan so LOL. You can add me to the list you have of people who likes Ikuto/Amuto because honestly, I'm also curious with the numbers of fans of SC in the Phil. And, about the topic...don't care. As long as I like an anime character, I'll support him/her all the way but I won't go bashing other characters...that's just plain rude in my opinion. So what if Tadase is girly? I admit that I fell for characters that are girly but in the case of SC, Ikuto caught my heart before Tadase. Call it shallow but I can't help it! In every *excuse the cuss* damn anime I have seen, there's just this one or more character that catch my eyes, ya know. And I'm happy when I see that character *however, unreal and animated they are* I just like that feeling and I'm proud of my childish tendencies. ^^

P,S: It's because there are some who call me "childish" for loving anime...and anime bishounen.


Uhmm.....okay... ...Plus 1 for Amuto / Ikuto here. Yeah Ikuto kinda caught my heart too but I still likee-likee Tadase Hotori XD...(LOL it ryhymes)....Yes I also like those cute childish guys. Those mature ones are kinda less....fun. But ain't Tadase mature? x] ....LOL....So, Tadase caught my heart stronger....I guess? AHAHAHA.....Well, we have our own opinions, nobody's alike anyways in the world, I mean, we can't ALL have the same thing, ne? x]
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

charavatar wrote:


chaomi wrote:


charavatar wrote:

So, Tadase is the most-bashed character in SC....that's just sad. But he did come out fifth, that would be great coz at least he's in the Top 5....but poor Tadase-kun TT-TT.....I think the Philippines owns most of the Tadase fans, because I have met at least more than 50 Tadase fans here...or maybe a 100!...But IDK if Ikuto Fandom also rules here, but I only saw a FEW Ikuto / Amuto fans here, so I guess Tadase pwns all in the Philippines? LOL....I MIGHT be wrong....>.>....well at least he gained 'world domination' here lol. xD


Hi! I'm from the Philippines too and I'm an Amuto fan and most of all, an Ikuto fan so LOL. You can add me to the list you have of people who likes Ikuto/Amuto because honestly, I'm also curious with the numbers of fans of SC in the Phil. And, about the topic...don't care. As long as I like an anime character, I'll support him/her all the way but I won't go bashing other characters...that's just plain rude in my opinion. So what if Tadase is girly? I admit that I fell for characters that are girly but in the case of SC, Ikuto caught my heart before Tadase. Call it shallow but I can't help it! In every *excuse the cuss* damn anime I have seen, there's just this one or more character that catch my eyes, ya know. And I'm happy when I see that character *however, unreal and animated they are* I just like that feeling and I'm proud of my childish tendencies. ^^

P,S: It's because there are some who call me "childish" for loving anime...and anime bishounen.


Uhmm.....okay... ...Plus 1 for Amuto / Ikuto here. Yeah Ikuto kinda caught my heart too but I still likee-likee Tadase Hotori XD...(LOL it ryhymes)....Yes I also like those cute childish guys. Those mature ones are kinda less....fun. But ain't Tadase mature? x] ....LOL....So, Tadase caught my heart stronger....I guess? AHAHAHA.....Well, we have our own opinions, nobody's alike anyways in the world, I mean, we can't ALL have the same thing, ne? x]


Agree. The imperfection in this world makes it beautiful. LOL. Where did I hear/read it before? Oh yeah...Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist! Weee!! Different anime. It just depends on people how they handle things to avoid the "wars", ne? *winks* Well for me, Tadase is mature when he needs to be but overall, he's still a kid. While Ikuto can be mature too and also perverted and sweet to Amu. LOL! Amuto alert!!! Oh! Amu is so lucky to have lots of guys fawning over her *sort of*

List of guys who are romantically *like* Amu:
Tadase
Ikuto
Kairi
Nagihiko

P.S: If you are wondering why I didn't put Kukai there, it's because I think Kukai likes Amu as a little sister. I haven't seen any romantic hints from this couple: Kukai x Amu, so there.
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

chaomi wrote:


charavatar wrote:


chaomi wrote:


charavatar wrote:

So, Tadase is the most-bashed character in SC....that's just sad. But he did come out fifth, that would be great coz at least he's in the Top 5....but poor Tadase-kun TT-TT.....I think the Philippines owns most of the Tadase fans, because I have met at least more than 50 Tadase fans here...or maybe a 100!...But IDK if Ikuto Fandom also rules here, but I only saw a FEW Ikuto / Amuto fans here, so I guess Tadase pwns all in the Philippines? LOL....I MIGHT be wrong....>.>....well at least he gained 'world domination' here lol. xD


Hi! I'm from the Philippines too and I'm an Amuto fan and most of all, an Ikuto fan so LOL. You can add me to the list you have of people who likes Ikuto/Amuto because honestly, I'm also curious with the numbers of fans of SC in the Phil. And, about the topic...don't care. As long as I like an anime character, I'll support him/her all the way but I won't go bashing other characters...that's just plain rude in my opinion. So what if Tadase is girly? I admit that I fell for characters that are girly but in the case of SC, Ikuto caught my heart before Tadase. Call it shallow but I can't help it! In every *excuse the cuss* damn anime I have seen, there's just this one or more character that catch my eyes, ya know. And I'm happy when I see that character *however, unreal and animated they are* I just like that feeling and I'm proud of my childish tendencies. ^^

P,S: It's because there are some who call me "childish" for loving anime...and anime bishounen.


Uhmm.....okay... ...Plus 1 for Amuto / Ikuto here. Yeah Ikuto kinda caught my heart too but I still likee-likee Tadase Hotori XD...(LOL it ryhymes)....Yes I also like those cute childish guys. Those mature ones are kinda less....fun. But ain't Tadase mature? x] ....LOL....So, Tadase caught my heart stronger....I guess? AHAHAHA.....Well, we have our own opinions, nobody's alike anyways in the world, I mean, we can't ALL have the same thing, ne? x]


Agree. The imperfection in this world makes it beautiful. LOL. Where did I hear/read it before? Oh yeah...Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist! Weee!! Different anime. It just depends on people how they handle things to avoid the "wars", ne? *winks* Well for me, Tadase is mature when he needs to be but overall, he's still a kid. While Ikuto can be mature too and also perverted and sweet to Amu. LOL! Amuto alert!!! Oh! Amu is so lucky to have lots of guys fawning over her *sort of*

List of guys who are romantically *like* Amu:
Tadase
Ikuto
Kairi
Nagihiko

P.S: If you are wondering why I didn't put Kukai there, it's because I think Kukai likes Amu as a little sister. I haven't seen any romantic hints from this couple: Kukai x Amu, so there.


Yeah that's how i saw it too. ^_^ I don't believe in Kukamu (SORRY FANS! )...Yes, Amu is lucky....I'm jealous....LOL.....Wahhh TAdaSE-SAMA~~~~ TT-TT.....LOLS....Yes, overall, a kid XD...and Ikuto-sama is also mature but loves to tease Amu XD....LOL .....Yeah, I get your point.
Member
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / @ home
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
LOL I agree if amu ends up with tadase I want ikuto so smexy and bi-shonen*fangirl squeal*
I wish I were Amu.....^_^ then I could have like 4 or 5 guys fawning over me (especially athletic smiling happy cute kukai or the pervy mature smexy teasing ikuto or the gentlemanly prince tadase) being Amu would rock!

I still read fanfics but the constant Tadagay is annoying!I wonder if there's a nickname like that for Ikuto on tadamu sites cuz either way I find it annoying and stupid
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.