First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
MODS CHATROOM!
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
MODS GET BACK HERE!
Posted 3/1/09
Nee... Tsuki-chan.. your way is better than NO WAY! hahaha~ XD

:] // I'm doing the pet shop by the way... :)

Yeaaahh, i think we should vote, cause it wouldn't be unfair for everyone, cause if we mods do the judging for the contest it wouldn't be fair cause some of us mods actually participated on the contest! ...hmm right?
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09

babbygurl69 wrote:

Nee... Tsuki-chan.. your way is better than NO WAY! hahaha~ XD

:] // I'm doing the pet shop by the way... :)

Yeaaahh, i think we should vote, cause it wouldn't be unfair for everyone, cause if we mods do the judging for the contest it wouldn't be fair cause some of us mods actually participated on the contest! ...hmm right? :)


yep yep~ so... on the day we'll continue as planned and lock the entries, open up the voting~

okay~ you take care of the pet shop. what shall I do?
Posted 3/1/09
Uhmmm... open up the voting thingy?!

OHH! && lock the pet home for awhile...

There's more pets than warriors!

&& GAMEES! AHH! SPAMMING GAMES!

and uhh... GAMES! EVENTS, THEMES!,

like the themes should be based on elements..

Theme : Wind ( air, windy stuff, heaven, angels... etc.. )

Water : ( Calm, Sea, Ocean, Purity......etc.. )

Fire : ( Rage, Fire, Monsters, Sutff Burning, )

Earth : ( Ground, Land, Earth, stuff like earthy,,, )

I UNNOO.. just contributing ideas here,,, :)

145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
lol~ contributing ideas is always a good thing ^^ anything as long as the group doesn't die
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
Guys...
im not going to be fire clan leader anymore...
so im looking for an active member to become the new fire clan leader...
i made up this thing called "God" so im kinda playing god, but im not allowed to battle or go into any clan... im just sort of someone hu keeps rules and stuff...
but i will make a second character for myself as a normal character star seeker^^

please suggest someone hu is in fire clan taht can be the next leader...
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

Guys...
im not going to be fire clan leader anymore...
so im looking for an active member to become the new fire clan leader...
i made up this thing called "God" so im kinda playing god, but im not allowed to battle or go into any clan... im just sort of someone hu keeps rules and stuff...
but i will make a second character for myself as a normal character star seeker^^

please suggest someone hu is in fire clan taht can be the next leader...


hmm sounds good... though the second character might be a bit unfair... i don't really know about fire clan members to suggest one though... shouldn't you be the judge? (both as the creator AND as the former leader?)

didn't Crown-chan originally want to be a fire clan member? I can't quite remember, but maybe she could be... her wind clan seems to have active members~
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

Tsukoyomi wrote:


StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

Guys...
im not going to be fire clan leader anymore...
so im looking for an active member to become the new fire clan leader...
i made up this thing called "God" so im kinda playing god, but im not allowed to battle or go into any clan... im just sort of someone hu keeps rules and stuff...
but i will make a second character for myself as a normal character star seeker^^

please suggest someone hu is in fire clan taht can be the next leader...


hmm sounds good... though the second character might be a bit unfair... i don't really know about fire clan members to suggest one though... shouldn't you be the judge? (both as the creator AND as the former leader?)

didn't Crown-chan originally want to be a fire clan member? I can't quite remember, but maybe she could be... her wind clan seems to have active members~


hmmm...
but i wanna play :(
lolz
i'll try not to bend the rules...
its hard not to... when u can... *sigh
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:
hmmm...
but i wanna play :(
lolz
i'll try not to bend the rules...
its hard not to... when u can... *sigh


lol yeah.. that's the problem... I found that problem too xD
Posted 3/3/09
OMGG noooo!

IM STAYING AS THE QUEEN OF WIND CLAN!

i made so many friends.....
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

babbygurl69 wrote:

OMGG noooo!

IM STAYING AS THE QUEEN OF WIND CLAN!

i made so many friends.....


lol oh~ sorry for putting you on the spot there crown-chan I wasn't really sure whether you still wanted to or not, so it was just a suggestion ^^"
Posted 3/3/09
haha.. its okkayy.. but.. We really need an active member for The Fire Clan, cause not only the Fire Clan is dying, this whole Group is dying! && I LOVE THIS GROUP! ... && DAWN MOON. And all my other Fave Groups!
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09
LOL I KNOW! I just invaded the fire territory yesterday xD they're supposed to have the MOST members too! I thought we were supposed to "team up with other clans to defeat the fire clan if needed"

Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
Omgg...
im so lazy nowadays... :(
Anyone wanna be new creator? :D
(sry... i just... i shouldn't have made the group... cuz right now in school its like where all the exams and big projects are due... plus there are problems in school.... )
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
oh no! you're going to give it up? >w< that's too bad...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.