First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Have you ever had a secret relationship??
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
Yes
Posted 3/13/09
yes .. and he had a gf <.< ...
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Downunder
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
yeah but family found out...

BUSTED!
1657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆ crunchyroll ☆
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
no
Posted 3/13/09
Haven't been into any either.
32723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Your guess is as...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
I've never had one because I've never been in a relationship....*starts to sob uncontrollably*
Posted 3/14/09
Yeah kinda. Cus no one approved of him but I would date him anyway.
Posted 3/16/09

Baka-Master wrote:

yeah prostitutes



mate, come to the brothels i go to, they got some hot brazillian's....man they hot. the other day i had a strip dance and she was biting my cock through the jeans so you know what i had to do?...........went home and........played the xbox 360, resident evil 5 is so addictive
13467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far away from you
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
Yeah <.< When I was a 3rd grader, my friend Ellen hates Amy. Since they both hate each other Ellen doesn't want me to play with Amy. But I play with Amy anyways
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
sort of ish....yes....
i have a weird relationship with my best friend
it's hard to explain....uhmm...
in skool i act like i hate her...but outside skool or if we're alone....i freaking love her....
no one knows....i like her except her..xD
Posted 3/16/09

goldengoat55555 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

yeah prostitutes



mate, come to the brothels i go to, they got some hot brazillian's....man they hot. the other day i had a strip dance and she was biting my cock through the jeans so you know what i had to do?...........went home and........played the xbox 360, resident evil 5 is so addictive


.__.

Choosing your xbox instead of show your ''true'' self? =p

That's low my buddy xD
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

litoanilvr wrote:

Yeah <.< When I was a 3rd grader, my friend Ellen hates Amy. Since they both hate each other Ellen doesn't want me to play with Amy. But I play with Amy anyways


does this Amy...exist?
Posted 3/17/09

Baka-Master wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

yeah prostitutes



mate, come to the brothels i go to, they got some hot brazillian's....man they hot. the other day i had a strip dance and she was biting my cock through the jeans so you know what i had to do?...........went home and........played the xbox 360, resident evil 5 is so addictive


.__.

Choosing your xbox instead of show your ''true'' self? =p

That's low my buddy xD


well i had my chick waiting at home so shag after playing the xbox(she was playing it when i got home) is better than a strip dance. well for me anyway
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / (: ƃuoʞƃuoH
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
no...
Posted 3/17/09
long time age.

her brutha was a big muscle bound steriod boostin fuck and if he found out I wud hav been masacred. -_-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.