First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Are you a human or something else?
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
I'm a fangirl.

Fear me.
68814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
Soo... how can people possibly answer "no" to this question? Yes, I am human or something else... no, I'm... ?
Posted 2/21/09


I guess if you look at it from a different perspective..well you'd have to look at the definition of humanity. Technically you can't have a body online or anything. >_>

Oops. I already put yes.
57252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
IM YOUR IMAGINATIONNNNN............
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
I am Not.
47458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
I was human last time I checked.
Posted 2/21/09

milktea24 wrote:

I'm a fangirl.

Fear me.


That's well over 50% of the CR population
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
i'm a saiyan.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
I'm a hamster, haha. I eats my own babies when they born. That's right.

It's really good, you should try it.
Posted 2/21/09

lebronj wrote:

I'm a hamster, haha. I eats my own babies when they born. That's right.

It's really good, you should try it.




77585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
well, i do hope im not...i wish to become an anime character
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

flourlove wrote:


lebronj wrote:

I'm a hamster, haha. I eats my own babies when they born. That's right.

It's really good, you should try it.






I know, well it's true. My science teacher told me that.
Posted 2/21/09

lebronj wrote:


flourlove wrote:


lebronj wrote:

I'm a hamster, haha. I eats my own babies when they born. That's right.

It's really good, you should try it.






I know, well it's true. My science teacher told me that.


How are they not extinct?

711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / next 2 u :)
Offline
Posted 2/21/09 , edited 2/21/09
-,- well ..... no im am myself here and everywhere
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

flourlove wrote:


lebronj wrote:


flourlove wrote:


lebronj wrote:

I'm a hamster, haha. I eats my own babies when they born. That's right.

It's really good, you should try it.






I know, well it's true. My science teacher told me that.


How are they not extinct?



Because the dad is really picky, and sometimes he's eat the boys and girls.
The dad doesn't eat the whole thing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.