Sign Requests Three
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/21/09 , edited 3/1/09
All are welcome to request but remember all request will be taken in the order we recieve them and please do NOT ask for a lot of the avatars requests and do nothing with them that is just wasting the moderators' time and effort of creating these. If some of the moderators see a certain person request many times but have done absolutely NOTHING with them, will break their heart T^T. Now we dont't want that or else we will either ignore or delete the post.

READ BEFORE REQUESTING:
1. You can only request one avatar at time/per post.
2. You can request again only when the previous request is finished.


R e m i n d e r s for Mods
Please place (
P E N D I N G c/o [mod's username] )
at the end of the requestor's post if not yet done
and (
D O N E c/o [mod's username]) or ( D O N E ) if done.

Request form:


  • Mod Requesting: username or anyone E X A M P L E S here
  • Size: original or thin&tall
  • Colour scheme:
  • What do u want written on it and where?:
  • Set: yes/no
  • Extras: brushes , efects or whatever
  • Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures

*NOTE: Fail to obey to these rules, you will be banned from requesting or we have the rights to delete your post!! WE MEAN IT. seriously.
Penguin
11510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Mod Requesting: anyone :)
Size: regular signature banner size
Colour scheme: up to mod, preferably dark colours
What do u want written on it and where?: suling ; Kame is mine (bottom corner perhaps)
Extras: brushes, shiny effects or anything up to mod
Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures
Penguin
24853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Alaska
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 4/8/09
Mod Requesting: foreverlovekaty
Size: Baner size
Colour scheme: Any
Set: yes
What do u want written on it and where?:
Any where put:
Welcome
About Me
Rules
My School Schedule
Animes
Mangas
Best Friends
Bye,Vist Me Again
Extras: Brushes
Picture:


c/o Katy
Penguin
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: siggy size
Colour scheme:u choose
What do u want written on it and where?: I love robert forever, Prii zyle.....u choose where u want it
Set: yes
Extras: can u make it like this

Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures
Penguin
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the streets T_T
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/3/09
# Mod Requesting: any1
# Size: siggy size or myb 400 x 150
# Colour scheme: up 2 euu
# What do u want written on it and where?: Bellato Federation, Vengeance and Revenge, Christian
# Set: yes
# Extras: brushes , efects or whatever
# Picture: cud diz 1 b okay?

if n0t plz try diz :
Penguin
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

paladinfever wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone :)
Size: regular signature banner size
Colour scheme: up to mod, preferably dark colours
What do u want written on it and where?: suling ; Kame is mine (bottom corner perhaps)
Extras: brushes, shiny effects or anything up to mod
Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures


pleas give a more high quality picture, thank you
Penguin
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

dragonprinces wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: siggy size
Colour scheme:u choose
What do u want written on it and where?: I love robert forever, Prii zyle.....u choose where u want it
Set: yes
Extras: can u make it like this

Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures


please give a high quality picture, thank you
Penguin
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

Vampire-Royal-Chara wrote:

Mod Requesting: foreverlovekaty
Size: Baner size
Colour scheme: Any
Set: yes
What do u want written on it and where?:
Any where put:
Welcome
About Me
Rules
My School Schedule
Animes
Mangas
Best Friends
Bye,Vist Me Again
Extras: Brushes
Picture:


Penguin
11510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

foreverlovekaty wrote:


paladinfever wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone :)
Size: regular signature banner size
Colour scheme: up to mod, preferably dark colours
What do u want written on it and where?: suling ; Kame is mine (bottom corner perhaps)
Extras: brushes, shiny effects or anything up to mod
Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures


pleas give a more high quality picture, thank you


how about this:

Penguin
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
Mod Requesting:
anyone

Size:
456 x 100

Colour scheme:
black and white

What do u want written on it and where?:

Welcome!
About Me!
Updates
My Status
Other
My Favorites Page
Bye!

Set:
yes

Extras:
brushes and make it kinda like this one:


Picture:
Penguin
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

foreverlovekaty wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: siggy size
Colour scheme:u choose
What do u want written on it and where?: I love robert forever, Prii zyle.....u choose where u want it
Set: yes
Extras: can u make it like this

Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures


please give a high quality picture, thank you


how bout this one


Penguin
1600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
# Mod Requesting: anyone
# Size: 475 x 200
# Colour scheme: anything that suits the pic! ^_^
# What do u want written on it and where?:
1. humblE hEarts (tin2x is V.I.P)<---put this in every banner and put it somewhere... ^_^
2.fashiOn actiOn strAight aheAd
3. plZ pipZ dont steal my picZ
# Set: yes
# Extras: put some cute stars,,, lightened it...and everything that suits the pic ^_^ tnx in advance!!!
# Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures
You must be logged in to post.