Post Reply ☆[REQUEST]Manga Coloring☆
Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 2/21/09 , edited 2/22/09
Fill Out This Form Please:

Username:
Text you want on it:
Do you want your username on it:
Crop (yes or no?):
Hair color:
Eye color:
Clothes color(Top &Bottom):
Accessories color(Hats, Earrings, Hairbands etc.):
Any brushes you want added?:
Pic:
Mod:


ATTENTION mods: Please do this when working on a request

PENDING < mods username>
DONE <mods username>

ATTENTION requestors: If your request is not done within 7 days please request again.
67817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Love is not the d...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 3/5/09
Username:James30000
Text you want on it:none
Do you want your username on it:no
Crop (yes or no?):only if you think it needs to be
Hair color:
Eye color:
Clothes color(Top &Bottom):
Accessories color(Hats, Earrings, Hairbands etc.):
Any brushes you want added?:
Pic:
And here is and example of what colors you can use


Pending Rogouraven3
Member
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
Username: Nana26
Text you want on it: Nana (at the bottom left, Small please so it not touches the image.)
Do you want your username on it: Nope :P
Crop (yes or no?): Please no U-U
Hair color: Really light blonde, as light as you can make it and it still looks blonde XD
Eye color: You can't really color the eyes so... XD
Clothes color(Top &Bottom): Jeans: Black/ T-shirt: Green (not light please >//<)
Accessories color(Hats, Earrings, Hairbands etc.): Well... The feathers are white, guess just some shading in the right places if you can please :P
Any brushes you want added?: None
Pic:



Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

Nana26 wrote:

Username: Nana26
Text you want on it: Nana (at the bottom left, Small please so it not touches the image.)
Do you want your username on it: Nope :P
Crop (yes or no?): Please no U-U
Hair color: Really light blonde, as light as you can make it and it still looks blonde XD
Eye color: You can't really color the eyes so... XD
Clothes color(Top &Bottom): Jeans: Black/ T-shirt: Green (not light please >//<)
Accessories color(Hats, Earrings, Hairbands etc.): Well... The feathers are white, guess just some shading in the right places if you can please :P
Any brushes you want added?: None
Pic:





Hey im sooo sry this took a bit to make but its done and in the group photos XD hope you like it <3
Member
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

Falaroy wrote:


Nana26 wrote:

Username: Nana26
Text you want on it: Nana (at the bottom left, Small please so it not touches the image.)
Do you want your username on it: Nope :P
Crop (yes or no?): Please no U-U
Hair color: Really light blonde, as light as you can make it and it still looks blonde XD
Eye color: You can't really color the eyes so... XD
Clothes color(Top &Bottom): Jeans: Black/ T-shirt: Green (not light please >//<)
Accessories color(Hats, Earrings, Hairbands etc.): Well... The feathers are white, guess just some shading in the right places if you can please :P
Any brushes you want added?: None
Pic:





Hey im sooo sry this took a bit to make but its done and in the group photos XD hope you like it <3


Well, it's not just as i asked but it's still awesome! *O* Thanks so much! I love it! :D :D
Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

Nana26 wrote:


Falaroy wrote:


Nana26 wrote:

Username: Nana26
Text you want on it: Nana (at the bottom left, Small please so it not touches the image.)
Do you want your username on it: Nope :P
Crop (yes or no?): Please no U-U
Hair color: Really light blonde, as light as you can make it and it still looks blonde XD
Eye color: You can't really color the eyes so... XD
Clothes color(Top &Bottom): Jeans: Black/ T-shirt: Green (not light please >//<)
Accessories color(Hats, Earrings, Hairbands etc.): Well... The feathers are white, guess just some shading in the right places if you can please :P
Any brushes you want added?: None
Pic:





Hey im sooo sry this took a bit to make but its done and in the group photos XD hope you like it <3


Well, it's not just as i asked but it's still awesome! *O* Thanks so much! I love it! :D :D


T.T gomen i just saw that T.T i can redo it if u want

Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09

James30000 wrote:

Username:James30000
Text you want on it:none
Do you want your username on it:no
Crop (yes or no?):only if you think it needs to be
Hair color:
Eye color:
Clothes color(Top &Bottom):
Accessories color(Hats, Earrings, Hairbands etc.):
Any brushes you want added?:

And here is and example of what colors you can use



i'm exreamly sorry it took so long but its finally finished and is sitting in the group photo's ^^ i hope you like it
Member
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The land of music...
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
Username: xXKazumichanXx
Text you want on it: Kazumi
Do you want your username on it: Yes, but put it somewhere to the side...
Crop (yes or no?): Doesn't matter? I really don't know...just do it if you need... I doubt though...
Hair color: Black with red highlight(its at the end of her hair, and it should look like it was dipped in the dye, because it was...)
Eye color: Crimson Red (Dark red)
Clothes color(Top &Bottom): The base should be dark grey(or you can keep it the way it is...which ever looks better) and the decoration(patter at front) should be red black and white(each stripe a different color, like plaid). The leaves(up at the neck) can be any fall color leave(red, orange, gold, yellow, etc).
Accessories color(Hats, Earrings, Hairbands etc.): Hair pins/Barrettes are red
Any brushes you want added?: If you want...doesn't matter
Pic:

Mod: Doesn't Matter

You must be logged in to post.