First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Make Your Character
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09

Angel1nTraining wrote:

Username: Angel1nTraining
Name: Kazumi
D.O.B. : secret
Age: 16
Position: Light Mage (can i be head light mage?)
Personality: Cheerful, Caring, Easy to talk to, Does not get angrily easy, Naive, Funny
Life: As a child, she first discovered her magical powers when she was so mesmerized by the pretty koi in the pond that they seemed to be swimming in the reflected sky and she almost fell into the pond. A magical force inside her allowed her to gently float onto the pond as she heard spirits telling her that she was a deity reborn as a human. Afterwards, she began her training as a mage and her master has high hopes for her.




Approve!
Posted 3/2/09
username: BiHbabe95
name: Carmel
d.o.b: 1/31
age: 16
position; Vice Dark Mage
personality: She's Pretty Nice Unless U Get On Her Bad Side, She Likes Sweets, And Loves To Eat LoL
life: When She Was Born A Fairy Gave Her The Powers She Has Today She Didnt Know She Had Them Untill She Turn 13 When Everything Went Wrong. She Killed Her Parents Accidentally Because She Didn't Know How To Control Her Powers. Now After Years Of Train She Knows How. She Is Now Working With The Dark Prince And Princess.
pic(in spoiler):
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

BiHbabe95 wrote:

username: BiHbabe95
name: Carmel
d.o.b: 1/31
age: 16
position; Vice Dark Mage
personality: She's Pretty Nice Unless U Get On Her Bad Side, She Likes Sweets, And Loves To Eat LoL
life: When She Was Born A Fairy Gave Her The Powers She Has Today She Didnt Know She Had Them Untill She Turn 13 When Everything Went Wrong. She Killed Her Parents Accidentally Because She Didn't Know How To Control Her Powers. Now After Years Of Train She Knows How. She Is Now Working With The Dark Prince And Princess.
pic(in spoiler):


Approve!
Posted 3/2/09

-Cookies- wrote:


BiHbabe95 wrote:

username: BiHbabe95
name: Carmel
d.o.b: 1/31
age: 16
position; Vice Dark Mage
personality: She's Pretty Nice Unless U Get On Her Bad Side, She Likes Sweets, And Loves To Eat LoL
life: When She Was Born A Fairy Gave Her The Powers She Has Today She Didnt Know She Had Them Untill She Turn 13 When Everything Went Wrong. She Killed Her Parents Accidentally Because She Didn't Know How To Control Her Powers. Now After Years Of Train She Knows How. She Is Now Working With The Dark Prince And Princess.
pic(in spoiler):


Approve!


ty ;D
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
username: babyblossoms91
name: Ren
d.o.b: Oct. 8
age: 17
position; head wizard
personality: Cold, serious, stubborn and impatient
life: clan successor
pic(in spoiler):

Member
11895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♪♫♥ In My OwN LiT...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
username: Sakura1475
name: Sakura
d.o.b: Unknown
age: 15-16
position; Light Mage (Plz)
personality: Stubborn, nice, kind, lazy and adventerous, takes risks,quiet, mean (At times), and lastly she is trustworthy and a good friend
life: She was once an ordinary girl but after the death of her parents she had this power and learned to use it.. She now lives alone in a little house. After she got the power she lost her memory and she doesnt like to tlk about he past
pic
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

babyblossoms91 wrote:

username: babyblossoms91
name: Ren
d.o.b: Oct. 8
age: 17
position; head wizard
personality: Cold, serious, stubborn and impatient
life: clan successor
pic(in spoiler):



approved
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

Sakura1475 wrote:

username: Sakura1475
name: Sakura
d.o.b: Unknown
age: 15-16
position; Light Mage (Plz)
personality: Stubborn, nice, kind, lazy and adventerous, takes risks,quiet, mean (At times), and lastly she is trustworthy and a good friend
life: She was once an ordinary girl but after the death of her parents she had this power and learned to use it.. She now lives alone in a little house. After she got the power she lost her memory and she doesnt like to tlk about he past
pic


approved
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:

username: babyblossoms91
name: Ren
d.o.b: Oct. 8
age: 17
position; head wizard
personality: Cold, serious, stubborn and impatient
life: clan successor
pic(in spoiler):



approved


thankchuu! ^^
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:

username: babyblossoms91
name: Ren
d.o.b: Oct. 8
age: 17
position; head wizard
personality: Cold, serious, stubborn and impatient
life: clan successor
pic(in spoiler):



approved


thankchuu! ^^


welcome^_^ by the way are head wizard of dark or light??
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:

username: babyblossoms91
name: Ren
d.o.b: Oct. 8
age: 17
position; head wizard
personality: Cold, serious, stubborn and impatient
life: clan successor
pic(in spoiler):



approved


thankchuu! ^^


welcome^_^ by the way are head wizard of dark or light??


Dark! hehehe... ^^
Oh, bTw... can i halp the group? if it's ok?
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:

username: babyblossoms91
name: Ren
d.o.b: Oct. 8
age: 17
position; head wizard
personality: Cold, serious, stubborn and impatient
life: clan successor
pic(in spoiler):



approved


thankchuu! ^^


welcome^_^ by the way are head wizard of dark or light??


Dark! hehehe... ^^
Oh, bTw... can i halp the group? if it's ok?


sure! that would be great. i'll just make you a mod^_^
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:

username: babyblossoms91
name: Ren
d.o.b: Oct. 8
age: 17
position; head wizard
personality: Cold, serious, stubborn and impatient
life: clan successor
pic(in spoiler):



approved


thankchuu! ^^


welcome^_^ by the way are head wizard of dark or light??


Dark! hehehe... ^^
Oh, bTw... can i halp the group? if it's ok?


sure! that would be great. i'll just make you a mod^_^


Thankz! I'll do my best for dis group! ^^
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:

username: babyblossoms91
name: Ren
d.o.b: Oct. 8
age: 17
position; head wizard
personality: Cold, serious, stubborn and impatient
life: clan successor
pic(in spoiler):



approved


thankchuu! ^^


welcome^_^ by the way are head wizard of dark or light??


Dark! hehehe... ^^
Oh, bTw... can i halp the group? if it's ok?


sure! that would be great. i'll just make you a mod^_^


Thankz! I'll do my best for dis group! ^^


^_^ im looking forward to your hard work.
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ...In hell... com...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
username: WhiteDeathMoon
name: Chihana
d.o.b: unknown
age: 15
position: Dark Swordsman (Head)
personality: dark (obviously) sarcastic, quiet, loyal to those higher then her
life: abandoned by her parents when she was born, then killed her family off after finding out where they were. Was captured, then had her memory wiped, and now only lives to serve.

pic:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.