First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden rp
Posted 2/23/09

lovely-mistresssora:this is my garden and i thank you for complimenting it,but may i ask a question.......what is the point of you hunting wealthy families when only one hurt you not all of them.:
oh no no no ! i only hunt only one weatly family...heh
Posted 2/23/09

-cookies- Ku: Its everyones
Nu: yep!:

amy: hmmmm...*looks around* *touches flower* *flower wilts and dies* hmph!
the flower....wha?
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies- Ku: Its everyones
Nu: yep!:

amy: hmmmm...*looks around* *touches flower* *flower wilts and dies* hmph!
the flower....wha?


Ku and Nu just stand there looking kind of lost....
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:this is my garden and i thank you for complimenting it,but may i ask a question.......what is the point of you hunting wealthy families when only one hurt you not all of them.:
oh no no no ! i only hunt only one weatly family...heh


sora:what family is that?

Posted 2/23/09

lovely-mistress
brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:this is my garden and i thank you for complimenting it,but may i ask a question.......what is the point of you hunting wealthy families when only one hurt you not all of them.: ”oh no no no ! i only hunt only one weatly family...heh”

sora:what family is that?

:
i dont know
Posted 2/23/09

-cookies-
brielle190 wrote:
Posted 7 minutes ago Quote

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies- Ku: Its everyones
Nu: yep!:”
amy: hmmmm...*looks around* *touches flower* *flower wilts and dies* hmph!
the flower....wha?”

Ku and Nu just stand there looking kind of lost....

:
um...*looks at ground* *coughs * *faints*
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistress
brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:this is my garden and i thank you for complimenting it,but may i ask a question.......what is the point of you hunting wealthy families when only one hurt you not all of them.: ”oh no no no ! i only hunt only one weatly family...heh”

sora:what family is that?

:
i dont know


sora:your completely clueless aren't you.
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-
brielle190 wrote:
Posted 7 minutes ago Quote

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies- Ku: Its everyones
Nu: yep!:”
amy: hmmmm...*looks around* *touches flower* *flower wilts and dies* hmph!
the flower....wha?”

Ku and Nu just stand there looking kind of lost....

:
um...*looks at ground* *coughs * *faints*


Ku ran up to her and catched her on time before falling on the floor..

Ku: Hey... You ok!? *Ku shakes Amy a little..*
Nu: Hey!
Posted 2/23/09

lovely-mistresssora:your completely clueless aren't you. :

it happen to me when i was vey very young..i cannot remeber but all i remeber was the family....how cruel they treated me...
Posted 2/23/09

-cookies-
brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-“
brielle190 wrote:
Posted 7 minutes ago Quote

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies- Ku: Its everyones
Nu: yep!:”
amy: hmmmm...*looks around* *touches flower* *flower wilts and dies* hmph!
the flower....wha?”

Ku and Nu just stand there looking kind of lost....

: ”um...*looks at ground* *coughs * *faints*”

Ku ran up to her and catched her on time before falling on the floor..

Ku: Hey... You ok!? *Ku shakes Amy a little..*
Nu: Hey!:
*does nothing* ........*wolves goes up to ku and nu*
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:your completely clueless aren't you. :

it happen to me when i was vey very young..i cannot remeber but all i remeber was the family....how cruel they treated me...


sora:hmm interesting *circles around amy* you seem like a nice person why would any body want to hurt you. i have an idea follow me*grabs arm and drags you along*

Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-
brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-“
brielle190 wrote:
Posted 7 minutes ago Quote

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies- Ku: Its everyones
Nu: yep!:”
amy: hmmmm...*looks around* *touches flower* *flower wilts and dies* hmph!
the flower....wha?”

Ku and Nu just stand there looking kind of lost....

: ”um...*looks at ground* *coughs * *faints*”

Ku ran up to her and catched her on time before falling on the floor..

Ku: Hey... You ok!? *Ku shakes Amy a little..*
Nu: Hey!:
*does nothing* ........*wolves goes up to ku and nu*


Ku and Nu looked at the wolves...
Posted 2/23/09

lovely-mistresssora:hmm interesting *circles around amy* you seem like a nice person why would any body want to hurt you. i have an idea follow me*grabs arm and drags you along*:
um ok sora...but where are we going?
Posted 2/23/09

-cookies-Ku and Nu looked at the wolves...
:
*wolves growls* *wolves bite ku and nu*
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:hmm interesting *circles around amy* you seem like a nice person why would any body want to hurt you. i have an idea follow me*grabs arm and drags you along*:
um ok sora...but where are we going?



sora:just follow me.*keeps pulling you along* here we are. this is a room that no one knows about not even my parents*smiles* you have to keep this between me and you okay.*pushes door open*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.