First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden rp
Posted 2/23/09

lovely-mistress
brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:hmm interesting *circles around amy* you seem like a nice person why would any body want to hurt you. i have an idea follow me*grabs arm and drags you along*: ”um ok sora...but where are we going?”


sora:just follow me.*keeps pulling you along* here we are. this is a room that no one knows about not even my parents*smiles* you have to keep this between me and you okay.*pushes door open*:
um ok then....
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-Ku and Nu looked at the wolves...
:
*wolves growls* *wolves bite ku and nu*


Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...


Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistress
brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:hmm interesting *circles around amy* you seem like a nice person why would any body want to hurt you. i have an idea follow me*grabs arm and drags you along*: ”um ok sora...but where are we going?”


sora:just follow me.*keeps pulling you along* here we are. this is a room that no one knows about not even my parents*smiles* you have to keep this between me and you okay.*pushes door open*:
um ok then....


sora:this is the memory room, i figured it could help you remember what family it is your hunting*smiles*

Posted 2/23/09

lovely-mistresssora:this is the memory room, i figured it could help you remember what family it is your hunting*smiles*

:
hmm......so um...thanks for taking me here,...what do i do here?
Posted 2/23/09

-cookies-Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...

Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
:

*wakes up* huh? *eyes turn deep bloody red*
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:this is the memory room, i figured it could help you remember what family it is your hunting*smiles*

:
hmm......so um...thanks for taking me here,...what do i do here?


sora:sit anywhere in the room close your eye's and concentrate on what you remember about your past. and the forgotten memories will come back to you but only if you really want them to.
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...

Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
:

*wakes up* huh? *eyes turn deep bloody red*


Ku: Are you ok Amy?
Posted 2/23/09

-cookies-: “
brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...

Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
: ”
*wakes up* huh? *eyes turn deep bloody red*”

Ku: Are you ok Amy?
no....my eyes the wilting flower, does this all mean something?
Posted 2/23/09

lovely-mistress wrote:


brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:this is the memory room, i figured it could help you remember what family it is your hunting*smiles*

:
hmm......so um...thanks for taking me here,...what do i do here?


sora:sit anywhere in the room close your eye's and concentrate on what you remember about your past. and the forgotten memories will come back to you but only if you really want them to.


*closes eyes sits in corner* *gasps* i can see.what happen now.......very horrid.......
Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistress wrote:


brielle190 wrote:


lovely-mistresssora:this is the memory room, i figured it could help you remember what family it is your hunting*smiles*

:
hmm......so um...thanks for taking me here,...what do i do here?


sora:sit anywhere in the room close your eye's and concentrate on what you remember about your past. and the forgotten memories will come back to you but only if you really want them to.


*closes eyes sits in corner* *gasps* i can see.what happen now.......very horrid.......


sora:whats going on?

Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/09 , edited 2/23/09

brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-: “
brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...

Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
: ”
*wakes up* huh? *eyes turn deep bloody red*”

Ku: Are you ok Amy?
no....my eyes the wilting flower, does this all mean something?


Ku: I-I don't know..... What to do...
Posted 2/27/09

-Cookies- wrote:


brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-: “
brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...

Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
: ”
*wakes up* huh? *eyes turn deep bloody red*”

Ku: Are you ok Amy?
no....my eyes the wilting flower, does this all mean something?


Ku: I-I don't know..... What to do...


whaaaa1 my master i need him...now...
Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

brielle190 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-: “
brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...

Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
: ”
*wakes up* huh? *eyes turn deep bloody red*”

Ku: Are you ok Amy?
no....my eyes the wilting flower, does this all mean something?


Ku: I-I don't know..... What to do...


whaaaa1 my master i need him...now...


Ku: Who is your master?
Posted 2/28/09

-Cookies- wrote:


brielle190 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-: “
brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...

Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
: ”
*wakes up* huh? *eyes turn deep bloody red*”

Ku: Are you ok Amy?
no....my eyes the wilting flower, does this all mean something?


Ku: I-I don't know..... What to do...


whaaaa1 my master i need him...now...


Ku: Who is your master?

knightmare,

Moderator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

brielle190 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


brielle190 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-: “
brielle190 wrote:


-cookies-Ku & Nu: Ow! That hurt!

Ku and Nu moved back

Ku: Nu stall them.... I have to take her somewhere safe and he what here condition.... And just think of this has training....
Nu: Alright! hehe....

Ku vanished somewhere else with Amy while Nu fights off the wolves...
Ku popped somewhere far away from the wolves but still at the garden...

Ku: Hey... can you here me? *shakes Amy little*
: ”
*wakes up* huh? *eyes turn deep bloody red*”

Ku: Are you ok Amy?
no....my eyes the wilting flower, does this all mean something?


Ku: I-I don't know..... What to do...


whaaaa1 my master i need him...now...


Ku: Who is your master?

knightmare,



Ku: I'll take you to your master... Where can I find your master?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.