First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply who do you think comet will be with in the end?
Member
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
she won't be with anyone.....
Member
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maii drim Land a....
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Keisuke...
Member
2607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panama/panama
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
keisuke!!!
Member
2607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Outer space, wher...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Keisuke of course!
Member
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

observantzani wrote:

I want Comet to end up with Keisuke too! but the ending is sort of different....i guess i can't say anything more or i'll spoil the show.....


can u plz spoil it for me, i like spoilers
Moderator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:

I want Comet to end up with Keisuke too! but the ending is sort of different....i guess i can't say anything more or i'll spoil the show.....


can u plz spoil it for me, i like spoilers


here's 3 spoilers for you:
Member
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

observantzani wrote:


princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:

I want Comet to end up with Keisuke too! but the ending is sort of different....i guess i can't say anything more or i'll spoil the show.....


can u plz spoil it for me, i like spoilers


here's 3 spoilers for you:


so do you know who the princes is?
Moderator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:


princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:

I want Comet to end up with Keisuke too! but the ending is sort of different....i guess i can't say anything more or i'll spoil the show.....


can u plz spoil it for me, i like spoilers


here's 3 spoilers for you:


so do you know who the princes is?


yes
Member
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

observantzani wrote:


princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:


princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:

I want Comet to end up with Keisuke too! but the ending is sort of different....i guess i can't say anything more or i'll spoil the show.....


can u plz spoil it for me, i like spoilers


here's 3 spoilers for you:


so do you know who the princes is?


yes


can u tell me who it is plz?
Moderator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:


princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:


princessuzma wrote:


observantzani wrote:

I want Comet to end up with Keisuke too! but the ending is sort of different....i guess i can't say anything more or i'll spoil the show.....


can u plz spoil it for me, i like spoilers


here's 3 spoilers for you:


so do you know who the princes is?


yes


can u tell me who it is plz?


Member
11792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / �?n frøñt of dä ç...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
hai hai^^ It will be KEISUKE 4 sure...hehe...^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.