First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply || Game || Because...
Posted 2/21/09 , edited 2/21/09
Okie i say something and you say because
Ex.
question: Why did that little girl didnt went to school??
Other person says the reason: because she was sick!
After that person finish saying because they have to start a new sentene!!It goes on and on!! If you dont get it please tell us here!!
ILL START!!

Why do men like killing people??
Employee- Designer
1642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PhiLiPPiNeS^^
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
...duNNo! BecauSe theY aRe boRed!!!
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD
Posted 2/22/09

midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD
Posted 2/22/09

midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD


lolz because they were born like that!!

Why are babies to cute??
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 2/22/09

kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD


lolz because they were born like that!!

Why are babies to cute??


cuz theyre so tiny!!!! XD

Why are we doing this??? lol
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 2/22/09

midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD


lolz because they were born like that!!

Why are babies to cute??


cuz theyre so tiny!!!! XD

Why are we doing this???


Because were sexi??

Why are we sexy
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD


lolz because they were born like that!!

Why are babies to cute??


cuz theyre so tiny!!!! XD

Why are we doing this???


Because were sexi??

Why are we sexy



cuz of no reason??? O.O

Why r there no more questions coming to mi mind???
Posted 2/22/09

midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD


lolz because they were born like that!!

Why are babies to cute??


cuz theyre so tiny!!!! XD

Why are we doing this???


Because were sexi??

Why are we sexy



cuz of no reason??? O.O

Why r there no more questions coming to mi mind???


Because your dumb :PP

Why do Cats have 8 lifes
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD


lolz because they were born like that!!

Why are babies to cute??


cuz theyre so tiny!!!! XD

Why are we doing this???


Because were sexi??

Why are we sexy



cuz of no reason??? O.O

Why r there no more questions coming to mi mind???


Because your dumb :PP

Why do Cats have 8 lifes


, wat!!!!!!

ok, cuz they dont!!! (that doesnt make sense)
Posted 2/22/09

midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD


lolz because they were born like that!!

Why are babies to cute??


cuz theyre so tiny!!!! XD

Why are we doing this???


Because were sexi??

Why are we sexy



cuz of no reason??? O.O

Why r there no more questions coming to mi mind???


Because your dumb :PP

Why do Cats have 8 lifes


, wat!!!!!!

ok, cuz they dont!!! (that doesnt make sense)


nv!!! XDD lol lets be active :I Cuz im the only active person O.O
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


midnightmist wrote:

Why didn't u put a new scene to add to this thing? XD


I dunno?? O.O


yea... ok, now this game is going to be messed up... lets start over!!!

Why are boys weird??? XD


lolz because they were born like that!!

Why are babies to cute??


cuz theyre so tiny!!!! XD

Why are we doing this???


Because were sexi??

Why are we sexy



cuz of no reason??? O.O

Why r there no more questions coming to mi mind???


Because your dumb :PP

Why do Cats have 8 lifes


, wat!!!!!!

ok, cuz they dont!!! (that doesnt make sense)


nv!!! XDD lol lets be active :I Cuz im the only active person O.O


i guess....
Posted 2/22/09


we talk a lot >o< Lets jsut be active now ;O
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kiracutie wrote:



we talk a lot >o< Lets jsut be active now ;O


okies!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.