First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
GENERAL :: MODS!
Creator
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 2/22/09
pls fill this out:

1) Why do you want to be a mod:
2) Can you check this group, if you have time:
3) How often do you get on:
4) Are you sure that you want to be a mod:

Moderator
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
1) Why do you want to be a mod: I have many experiences of being one and its so much fun^^
2) Can you check this group, if you have time: Of course...i always check on groups^^
3) How often do you get on: 24/7
4) Are you sure that you wnat to be a mod: Of course^^ who wouldn't^^ HEHE

Moderator
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Osaka,Japan
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
1)why do you want to be a mod:i wanted to help the group to be active
2)can you check this group,if you have time:of course i will....
3)how often do you get on:every night(maybe)
4)are you sure that you want to be a mod:yes of course..
Creator
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

chihari_98 wrote:

1)why do you want to be a mod:i wanted to help the group to be active
2)can you check this group,if you have time:of course i will....
3)how often do you get on:every night(maybe)
4)are you sure that you want to be a mod:yes of course..


APPROVED
Posted 2/28/09
Why do you want to be a mod: cause i like JE
Can you check this group, if you have time: yes
How often do you get on: almost everyday
Are you sure that you want to be a mod: yup

Creator
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

ira950 wrote:

Why do you want to be a mod: cause i like JE
Can you check this group, if you have time: yes
How often do you get on: almost everyday
Are you sure that you want to be a mod: yup



APPROVED
Posted 3/1/09
why do u want to be a mod:cuz im a die hard fan of je
can you check this group if you have time:yes
how often do you get on:i'll try as much as i can
are you sure that you want to be a mod:yes
Creator
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

tanakamichiko wrote:

why do u want to be a mod:cuz im a die hard fan of je
can you check this group if you have time:yes
how often do you get on:i'll try as much as i can
are you sure that you want to be a mod:yes


APPROVED
Moderator
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
1) Why do you want to be a mod: Because I want to support JE~ And I love modding groups! :DD
2) Can you check this group, if you have time: Yes~
3) How often do you get on: Everyday. xD
4) Are you sure that you want to be a mod: Yup~
Posted 3/14/09

1) Why do you want to be a mod: Because i Love Je !! they are awesome!! lol and i could help with info and do some graphics!
2) Can you check this group, if you have time: Ofcourse if im a mod i check a group everyday if i like it! and this a cool group (on favs)
checking group everyday!!
3) How often do you get on: Every morning i go on cr! check messages go to some groups and do stuff and in the afternoon im on fully
when hw is done!
4) Are you sure that you want to be a mod: Yes ofcourse why apply if u dont wanna be a mod XD
Creator
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

vampireknight2 wrote:


1) Why do you want to be a mod: Because i Love Je !! they are awesome!! lol and i could help with info and do some graphics!
2) Can you check this group, if you have time: Ofcourse if im a mod i check a group everyday if i like it! and this a cool group (on favs)
checking group everyday!!
3) How often do you get on: Every morning i go on cr! check messages go to some groups and do stuff and in the afternoon im on fully
when hw is done!
4) Are you sure that you want to be a mod: Yes ofcourse why apply if u dont wanna be a mod XD


now your are Moderators^^ welcome
Creator
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

KawaiiHeySayJump wrote:

1) Why do you want to be a mod: Because I want to support JE~ And I love modding groups! :DD
2) Can you check this group, if you have time: Yes~
3) How often do you get on: Everyday. xD
4) Are you sure that you want to be a mod: Yup~


sorry for late ah now you are Moderators^^ welcome
Posted 3/14/09

mamikochan wrote:


vampireknight2 wrote:


1) Why do you want to be a mod: Because i Love Je !! they are awesome!! lol and i could help with info and do some graphics!
2) Can you check this group, if you have time: Ofcourse if im a mod i check a group everyday if i like it! and this a cool group (on favs)
checking group everyday!!
3) How often do you get on: Every morning i go on cr! check messages go to some groups and do stuff and in the afternoon im on fully
when hw is done!
4) Are you sure that you want to be a mod: Yes ofcourse why apply if u dont wanna be a mod XD


now your are Moderators^^ welcome



ARIGATOU! XD
Creator
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

vampireknight2 wrote:


mamikochan wrote:


vampireknight2 wrote:


1) Why do you want to be a mod: Because i Love Je !! they are awesome!! lol and i could help with info and do some graphics!
2) Can you check this group, if you have time: Ofcourse if im a mod i check a group everyday if i like it! and this a cool group (on favs)
checking group everyday!!
3) How often do you get on: Every morning i go on cr! check messages go to some groups and do stuff and in the afternoon im on fully
when hw is done!
4) Are you sure that you want to be a mod: Yes ofcourse why apply if u dont wanna be a mod XD


now your are Moderators^^ welcome



ARIGATOU! XD


your welcome ^^
Creator
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
sorry everyone i already closei dont want medorator anymore
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.