First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply RANDOM~~"JEFLG CONCERT"
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 3/20/09
anou. this would be my project since i was absent for months! hihi. ^-^ please join minna~!! :]]

uhhm. it's like this. you post your cover here, and the pixies that you wanted to display while your music is still playing. so if you want to be part of the concert.. just fill up here. ^-^


username:
pictures to display [your face if you want]:
link of your cover:


if you don't know what is a cover.. you can go here. and see. ^-^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-297274/RELEASE-FANCOVER.html

please don't make plagiarisms. you know what i mean.. :)
so.. let's start! i'll be waiting!! :D

credits: CR Fancovers Group

Thank you~ muwah! ♥♥♥
Fanfic Lover
4331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you;
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
yay~! great ideas emkyuu-chan~!
aww, you'll be going awy for months?
i'll be missing youu ><"
don't forget to call me back whn you're back again, okay??
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Online
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 3/21/09
**FOR MORE DETAILS**

Hello Minna!
Whether you can sing or not, if you love JE, don’t hesitate and join the JEFLG Concert Project!


You just have to fill up the application below to join:


Username:
Picture: (post the picture that you would want to be displayed while your cover is playing; if it’s your own picture, then better!)
Link/s: (post up the link/s of your cover/s)


You can post up as many covers as you like as long as those are JE songs. Remember, you don’t have to be a good singer to join the concert. All we want is for everyone to participate and have fun! Now go record your voice, fill up the application form and post it here! Easy, isn’t it?

In case you’re having trouble in looking for karaoke files, you can ask hsj9392 for help in looking for an instrumental. She’ll try her best to look for one but can never assure you that she can find all requests.

NOTE: There will be given special awards too!
Assistant Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
thanks for crediting my group hehe

if i have time i'll try to post up a cover in this forum
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
haha nice idea!
i would love to join~
Fanfic Lover
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
sounds like fun!
i'd like to be apart of this too^^~
Fanfic Lover
8923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
I'm thinking of joining!
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
naahhhyaaa ur gonna be gone T^T gonna miss you..

umm i dont knoe how this works....
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Online
Posted 3/21/09

pafoua wrote:

naahhhyaaa ur gonna be gone T^T gonna miss you..

umm i dont knoe how this works....



nah.. she's back ^^
are you joining??
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

hsj9392 wrote:


pafoua wrote:

naahhhyaaa ur gonna be gone T^T gonna miss you..

umm i dont knoe how this works....



nah.. she's back ^^
are you joining??


ohhh.. yay hahah

umm if u tell me wat i have to do....
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Online
Posted 3/21/09

pafoua wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


pafoua wrote:

naahhhyaaa ur gonna be gone T^T gonna miss you..

umm i dont knoe how this works....



nah.. she's back ^^
are you joining??


ohhh.. yay hahah

umm if u tell me wat i have to do....



I just posted more details.. check out my post ^^
can you see it??
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09


i can see it..
awwwww i cant join TTT^TTT
my microphone disappeared somewhere
we were cleaning the whole house and i cant find it anymore
ive been trying to find it for a year now.. i gave up..
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Online
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

pafoua wrote:



i can see it..
awwwww i cant join TTT^TTT
my microphone disappeared somewhere
we were cleaning the whole house and i cant find it anymore
ive been trying to find it for a year now.. i gave up..



aw too bad!!
demo..all you have to do is..
record your voice..
and fill up the application form.. and that's it..
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

hsj9392 wrote:


pafoua wrote:



i can see it..
awwwww i cant join TTT^TTT
my microphone disappeared somewhere
we were cleaning the whole house and i cant find it anymore
ive been trying to find it for a year now.. i gave up..



aw too bad!!
demo..all you have to do is..
record your voice..
and fill up the application form.. and that's it..


yeah.. but i need the microphone.. unless i can u the speakers haha
plus i dont have the program...
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Online
Posted 3/21/09

pafoua wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


pafoua wrote:



i can see it..
awwwww i cant join TTT^TTT
my microphone disappeared somewhere
we were cleaning the whole house and i cant find it anymore
ive been trying to find it for a year now.. i gave up..



aw too bad!!
demo..all you have to do is..
record your voice..
and fill up the application form.. and that's it..


yeah.. but i need the microphone.. unless i can u the speakers haha
plus i dont have the program...



about the program.. it's easy to download audacity..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.