First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
COMPETITION:Banner
Posted 2/22/09
Hi, evry~!
I think we should have banner to our group~! ^^
So let's start~!

RULES:
1.Members and mods can participate
2.Member/mod can put 2 entries!
3.Size:not too big!
4.Theme:any
5.Words:Anime picture finder ( and u can put some words too, like: Don't forget to join and anything u want)
6.On the banner have to be your username!
7.GOOD LUCK!~


COMPETITION END:22 MARCH
APF || Requester
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
I'll join x3~!!!!!

*banner in progress*
Posted 2/23/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:

I'll join x3~!!!!!

*banner in progress*


i will be waiting~! ~^
APF || Requester
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
here's my first entry... sorry it's ugly
Posted 2/24/09


Uwaah!~Ariagatou for your entry!
it's kawaii~! ^^
I am happy that u joined to the competition~!
GOOD LUCK ~!
APF || Requester
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Ok I did one...but I think I could do better..XD
Posted 2/26/09

taru_chan wrote:

Ok I did one...but I think I could do better..XD


So kawaii!
THANKS fo your entry! ^^
Posted 2/26/09

taru_chan wrote:

Ok I did one...but I think I could do better..XD


I forgot to say, if u think that your banner isn't good, u can make another one! ^^
APF || Requester
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
here is my banner x3~!!
I made two if it's ok :3

1.
2.
APF || Requester
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
last one... sorry it's still UGLY
Posted 3/3/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:

here is my banner x3~!!
I made two if it's ok :3

1.
2.


Kawaii !
great job dee-chan ~!^^
Posted 3/3/09

Blacksonate wrote:

last one... sorry it's still UGLY


Super~! Tahnks, better and better~!
Thanks u all guys for your hard work~! ^^
APF || Requester
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

pelite222 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

here is my banner x3~!!
I made two if it's ok :3

1.
2.


Kawaii !
great job dee-chan ~!^^


hehe your welcome ><
even though I thought of doing more ^^|||
Posted 3/3/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

here is my banner x3~!!
I made two if it's ok :3

1.
2.


Kawaii !
great job dee-chan ~!^^


hehe your welcome ><
even though I thought of doing more ^^|||


Ur welcome ~!
but sorry just 2 entries!
APF || Requester
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

pelite222 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

here is my banner x3~!!
I made two if it's ok :3

1.
2.


Kawaii !
great job dee-chan ~!^^


hehe your welcome ><
even though I thought of doing more ^^|||


Ur welcome ~!
but sorry just 2 entries!


yeah I know xD hope I win >w<)/
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.