First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Help Wanted!
Staff
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my imaginary w...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
Username: MyBlAcKgUiTaR49
Name: Ellie
Job: Cashier
Time That You Are Able To Help: Everyday
Picture: In Spoiler...

Creator
46348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

MyBlAcKgUiTaR49 wrote:

Username: MyBlAcKgUiTaR49
Name: Ellie
Job: Cashier
Time That You Are Able To Help: Everyday
Picture: In Spoiler...



Accepted!! I'm looking forward to working with you =]
Moderator
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Closing To The......
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Please Fill Out This Form To Applied For A Job At Sunset Cafe
Username:AngelRing198
Name:Sydney
Job:Mod
Time That Your Available To Help:if im online
Picture {Example}:

Creator
46348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

AngelRing198 wrote:

Please Fill Out This Form To Applied For A Job At Sunset Cafe
Username:AngelRing198
Name:Sydney
Job:Mod
Time That Your Available To Help:if im online
Picture {Example}:


Accepted!! I hope you'll have fun working as a mod at Sunset Cafe! =]
Costumer
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
Username:sushi1998
Name:sammy chan
Job: chef
Time That Your Available To Help: everyday
Picture {In Spoiler Please}:

Costumer
7374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09
Username:ladytsu
Name:angel
Job:waitress
Time That You Are Able To Help:everyday
Picture:
Costumer
7374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
Username:ladytsu
Name:angel
Job:waitress
Time That You Are Able To Help:everyday
Picture:
Creator
46348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

sushi1998 wrote:

Username:sushi1998
Name:sammy chan
Job: chef
Time That Your Available To Help: everyday
Picture {In Spoiler Please}:



Accepted!! Let have fun workign together! =]
Creator
46348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

ladytsu wrote:

Username:ladytsu
Name:angel
Job:waitress
Time That You Are Able To Help:everyday
Picture:


Accepted!! I'm looking forward to working with you
Costumer
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

ox_pretty_princess wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

Username:sushi1998
Name:sammy chan
Job: chef
Time That Your Available To Help: everyday
Picture {In Spoiler Please}:



Accepted!! Let have fun workign together! =]


yes! thx u!
Creator
46348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

sushi1998 wrote:


ox_pretty_princess wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

Username:sushi1998
Name:sammy chan
Job: chef
Time That Your Available To Help: everyday
Picture {In Spoiler Please}:



Accepted!! Let have fun workign together! =]


yes! thx u!


Your welcome! i'll be putting ur info on the group page now =]
Costumer
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

ox_pretty_princess wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:


ox_pretty_princess wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

Username:sushi1998
Name:sammy chan
Job: chef
Time That Your Available To Help: everyday
Picture {In Spoiler Please}:



Accepted!! Let have fun workign together! =]


yes! thx u!


Your welcome! i'll be putting ur info on the group page now =]


k
Costumer
7374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

ox_pretty_princess wrote:


ladytsu wrote:

Username:ladytsu
Name:angel
Job:waitress
Time That You Are Able To Help:everyday
Picture:


Accepted!! I'm looking forward to working with you

thanks when do u want me 2 start boss

Creator
46348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

ladytsu wrote:


ox_pretty_princess wrote:


ladytsu wrote:

Username:ladytsu
Name:angel
Job:waitress
Time That You Are Able To Help:everyday
Picture:


Accepted!! I'm looking forward to working with you

thanks when do u want me 2 start boss



Anytime you want! =]
Costumer
7374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

ox_pretty_princess wrote:


ladytsu wrote:


ox_pretty_princess wrote:


ladytsu wrote:

Username:ladytsu
Name:angel
Job:waitress
Time That You Are Able To Help:everyday
Picture:


Accepted!! I'm looking forward to working with you

thanks when do u want me 2 start boss



Anytime you want! =]

ill start today

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.