First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Asian became famous in America
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.
Posted 2/23/09

glambratinella wrote:

Zi Yi Zhang. i super love her in Memoirs of a Geisha.


I agree!
Bi should be on the list.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

MCMXCI wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.


But her mum's a Filipino (born and studied here) with Spanish ancestry. I went to the same school. Fact is a lot of Filipinos are more Hispanic.
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

kitoka wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.


But her mum's a Filipino (born and studied here) with Spanish ancestry. I went to the same school. Fact is a lot of Filipinos are more Hispanic.


I guess, but I'm talking about culture-wise since his music is associated with Hispanic genres.
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
There are a lot
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

MCMXCI wrote:


kitoka wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.


But her mum's a Filipino (born and studied here) with Spanish ancestry. I went to the same school. Fact is a lot of Filipinos are more Hispanic.


I guess, but I'm talking about culture-wise since his music is associated with Hispanic genres.


hmm ok, yeah he is more like spanish than asian...the thing is he has asian blood...
Posted 2/24/09

snuckles108 wrote:

Jackie Chan (Come on how the heck you not know about this guy his like well known. )
Lucy Lu (You know herthe girl from Cahrlie's Angel )
Mark Shinoda (You know him the guy from Linkin Park and )
Lea Salonga
Jet Li (Always thought his American)
Chow Yun Fat
Michelle Yeoh
Ang Lee
Yao Ming
Ichiro Suzuki
Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao (His my God Father )


yay for everyone here on this list XD my favs...

~jackie chan
~jet li
~lucy lu
~chow yun fat
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
d0nt f0rget about "RAIN"....
he is n0w pretty p0pular
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
k
Posted 2/24/09

kitoka wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.


But her mum's a Filipino (born and studied here) with Spanish ancestry. I went to the same school. Fact is a lot of Filipinos are more Hispanic.


actually they're not. the fact is more filos think they are more spanish but they are actually more chinese. it's true...
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Hachinin wrote:


kitoka wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.


But her mum's a Filipino (born and studied here) with Spanish ancestry. I went to the same school. Fact is a lot of Filipinos are more Hispanic.


actually they're not. the fact is more filos think they are more spanish but they are actually more chinese. it's true...


Have you seen Filos in the states? they actually do not look Asian at all. Just to add (erratum), I was talking about half-Filos in the US .
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
YOU FORGET JAKIE CHAN!
Posted 2/24/09

kitoka wrote:


Hachinin wrote:


kitoka wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.


But her mum's a Filipino (born and studied here) with Spanish ancestry. I went to the same school. Fact is a lot of Filipinos are more Hispanic.


actually they're not. the fact is more filos think they are more spanish but they are actually more chinese. it's true...


Have you seen Filos in the states? they actually do not look Asian at all. Just to add (erratum), I was talking about half-Filos in the US .


wait i dont actually know what you are talking about...are we talking about halfies or filos in the phils?

some halfies dont look filo at all while some are just white but they still have the filo face...it's the same for all though are talking about appearance or ethnicity?!
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Hachinin wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Hachinin wrote:


kitoka wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.


But her mum's a Filipino (born and studied here) with Spanish ancestry. I went to the same school. Fact is a lot of Filipinos are more Hispanic.


actually they're not. the fact is more filos think they are more spanish but they are actually more chinese. it's true...


Have you seen Filos in the states? they actually do not look Asian at all. Just to add (erratum), I was talking about half-Filos in the US .


wait i dont actually know what you are talking about...are we talking about halfies or filos in the phils?

some halfies dont look filo at all while some are just white but they still have the filo face...it's the same for all though are talking about appearance or ethnicity?!


That's why i put on an erratum. i'm talking abot the likes of Enrique Iglesias, Jocelyn Enriquez, Lou Diamond Philips, Rob Schneider, Tia Carrere, etc.
Posted 2/24/09

kitoka wrote:


Hachinin wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Hachinin wrote:


kitoka wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Filipinos:

apl d ap(black eyed peas)
nicole (pussycat dolls lead singer)
vanessa hudgens
jasmine trias
charice pempengco
enrique iglesias
Rob Schneider (that actor who is always in adam sandler movies,etc)
Mutya Buena (Sugababes)
and so many more...


BTW I think Enrique Iglesias is much more Hispanic than Asian.


But her mum's a Filipino (born and studied here) with Spanish ancestry. I went to the same school. Fact is a lot of Filipinos are more Hispanic.


actually they're not. the fact is more filos think they are more spanish but they are actually more chinese. it's true...


Have you seen Filos in the states? they actually do not look Asian at all. Just to add (erratum), I was talking about half-Filos in the US .


wait i dont actually know what you are talking about...are we talking about halfies or filos in the phils?

some halfies dont look filo at all while some are just white but they still have the filo face...it's the same for all though are talking about appearance or ethnicity?!


That's why i put on an erratum. i'm talking abot the likes of Enrique Iglesias, Jocelyn Enriquez, Lou Diamond Philips, Rob Schneider, Tia Carrere, etc.


hmm but you do realise that all those ppl you mentioned are so really really mxed?! that they're probably only a quarter filo?!

btw i'm not being a bitch i just wanted to get some discussion on this topic..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.